Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for sharing the pic. you don't know how happy i am to see those and the effort of the fans. SOS!
Old 02-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so happy, too! Bethany is one of the really hardcore fans! I love how she fights!
Old 02-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah she really is.

I would love to go to a con one day that has a LotS fan table.
Ria
Old 02-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why don't you go to a con?! There are so many in the US And a lot that have LotS fantables.
Old 02-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

I'll have to see, but I don't know any that are in my city. One day though I'd love to go to Comic Con in San Diego though. That's on my to do list.
Ria
Old 02-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

sadly there is no fan table in Europe but it's so good to see the fans fighting for the show!!
Old 02-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, SDCC is on my list, too! But it's really hard to get tickets, right? They are kind of limited as far as I know...

But hey, on FB the SOS team asked us again if we would do another fantable at RingCon
Old 02-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm...I don't know, I mean if you buy them when they are released and can afford, which I always thought was the biggest thing, as they're pretty expensive. And then of course once you're there having to wait in all the lines and stuff, you miss a lot because of that.
Ria
Old 02-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

How much are the tickets? I really have no clue and I never had a look... I really thought it was hard to get a ticket at all... At least that's my impression when I follow the convos on Twitter.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

It's $200 total for all 4 days and the preview day, like around $45 for each individual day. Well they do sell out because they have to cap how many they allow, but it is possible, you just have to register and be prepared early to get your ticket. The best would be the pre-registering I think. But I've never tried so I don't really know the process.
Ria
Old 02-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

If I'm not mistaken you only can pre-register if you did attend SDCC the last year. I'm not 100% sure.

Oh yes, that's not too cheap but as expensive as RingCon is here for example. Just that it's a lot farther away for you to SDCC and therewith the transportation is a lot more expensive I guess.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it would be a lot of money, but someday I'll get there, I have a few friends who want to go as well.
Ria
Old 02-13-2014, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome! Maybe there just has to be the perfect cast of a show there and you wouldn't be able to not go. Who knows.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:40 AM
New Fan

***Journey Book Campaign - SAM RAIMI Edition****

>From SOS Tumblr: "By now, you may have seen Craig Horner’s post on his twitter account: twitter.com/Craig_Horner/status/434061935508606976 , and Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CraigHornerV...39749962726880 telling us that ‘Legend of the Seeker’ could come back with a movie produced by Sam Raimi.
This would be a good time to let Sam Raimi know that we would fully support a movie AND we would be happy to crowdfund it.
Please send a letter, greeting card or postcard to Sam Raimi over the next week or so:

Sam Raimi
Ghost House Pictures
315 S Beverly Drive, Ste 216
Beverly Hills CA,
USA

And always remember…
A photo is worth a thousand words.
Include your photo with the show DVDs if you have them.
Or if you’ve attended a convention, include pictures of the Seeker fan table or a LotS star or cosplay.

And above all, tell Sam Raimi what the show means to you.
Make it personal
If ‘Legend of the Seeker’ is airing in your country (or is available via a streaming/download service), let him know.

Need ideas for your letter? Feel free to modify and personalize this template as needed: docs.google.com/document/d/12ppfOd_6jigYid2L8npw2uS0eZC-xX8Vdos-NimUrE8/edit

>>Useful Links:
* Ads thanking Sam Raimi: Ads | Save Our Seeker
* Convention photo albums (and videos): Conventions | Save Our Seeker
* SMGO.TV (you could include a screenshot): Legend of The Seeker | smgo.tv
* Photo album that SaveOurSeeker is mailing: bit.ly/1hqKiJP

Thank you for your participation! "

sosdotcom.tumblr.com/post/77020030700/journey-book-campaign-sam-raimi-edition-by-now

Old 02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, oh yes!!! Finally something is happening and the journey book campaign is back!!! I'm all in and will prepare everything this weekend I know it will take a while until it arrives but it's okay I guess