Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

News/Ratings ~ 7 ~ Even by now the news and fighting won't stop!

I just saw that we needed a new thread and that there isn't an OP for this thread. I just bring Ria's last tweet over here. Feel free to add other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
Oh

Like an hour after I made my post I saw TG posted that the book was available on itunes now
Haha, I'm sure I won't be able to wait for too long to start it...

Oh, and did you see the crazy The First Confessor contests that TG sets up?! Wow, crazy!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:19 PM
New Fan

SaveOurSeeker.com - The First Confessor CONTEST!!

(it runs until July 15th/2012)

Hey Seekers!

SaveOurSeeker.com has an exciting contest to celebrate Terry Goodkind's new novel:
'The First Confessor - The Legend of Magda Searus.'

The big prize is The First Confessor - Limited Collector's Edition ($300 value!, ONLY 300 were made and they are all SOLD OUT!), which includes:
Terry Goodkind: The Official Author Website

* Printed and Signed & Numbered Collector’s Hardcover Bound Book

* EBook Edition (Digitally Delivered on July 2nd)

* The Sword of Truth Sterling Silver 24″ Pendant & Chain (crafted by Rocklove Jewelry New York)

* The Grace Sterling Silver Signet Ring W/Sealing Wax (Exclusive-crafted by Rocklove Jewelry New York)

* TuffWriter Stainless Steel Tactical Ink Pen (custom built and engraved by TuffWriter)

* Art Cards Collections featuring Artwork from “The First Confessor”
”The First Confessor” Bookmark and Study Card

* DVD Featuring Downloads, Animation and Short Films
Unique Packaging Featuring Extruded Image of Book’s Cover

Contest Rules:

* Multiple entries are valid.

* One winner will be selected from SaveOurSeeker.com

* Each entry MUST answer the 2 questions below with a short essay (500 words maximum) or a video (90 seconds maximum):

1. What is it about 'Legend of the Seeker' that you find so compelling that you're willing to support the Save Our Seeker campaign (example: character, a theme, the story line, etc.)?

2. What scene(s) from 'The Sword of Truth' novels is/are a "must have" should 'Legend of the Seeker' come back for a 3rd season?

Your essay, or link to your video, Must be posted on either the Confessor and Seeker Society forum thread: http://kahlanrichardlots.proboards.c...ay&thread=4251 or the LegendoftheSeeker.org thread ( SaveOurSeeker.com - The First Confessor CONTEST ) - NOT BOTH.

* SaveOurSeeker.com reserves the right to send the contest entries to TV networks and producers to support the Save Our Seeker campaign.

* Contest ends midnight (Pacific Daylight time) July 15th, 2012 (check out your time zone here: Event Time Announcer )

* The winner will be chosen and announced by SaveOurSeeker.com on July 17th, 2012 from all eligible entries.

* Contest is open internationally.

* No purchase required.

Good luck everyone!
And a special thank you to Terry Goodkind and Revel Studios for the generous contest prize.

About 'The First Confessor'
On July 2nd, Terry Goodkind released 'The First Confessor:The Legend of Magda Searus' in electronic ebook format for all the major ebook platforms.
A special limited edition collector’s package, of which only 300 were made available, was sold out on June 20th, in 8 minutes.

If you want to read THE FIRST CONFESSOR but you don't own an ebook reader, you can still read ebooks on your computer via the Amazon Cloud Reader: https://read.amazon.com/.
Please use the SOS Store widget to support SaveOurSeeker.com: SaveOurSeeker.com
(by clicking through the SaveOurSeeke store widget first - the little section with the items on it, before you purchase your items from Amazon.com,
then your order from Amazon will give a referral bonus to the SOS Campaign. Thank you!

Some other Free Reading App options from Amazon.com as well:
Free Kindle Apps - Read eBooks on your Phone, Tablet, or Computer *

~SaveOurSeeker.com:

SaveOurSeeker.com

-Twitter:
SaveOurSeeker.com (SaveOurSeeker) on Twitter

-Facebook:
Legend of the Seeker-We Want Season 3,4,5 | Facebook

XXXXX

Last edited by Agent Extremis; 07-12-2012 at 08:32 PM
Old 07-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok, I want that pen! The first one will be easy, I'll have to think about the second question.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for bringing the contest over here! I guess since I'm on vacation right now I could find the time to write something down And especially with LotS it shouldn't be a problem.

Will, I of course cross fingers for you! So cool to see that you want to participate!
Old 07-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT
Old 07-15-2012, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome I never thought we'd reach a new one so soon since the show was canceled and not a lot of news popping up So for the SOS team and us
Old 07-17-2012, 07:55 PM
New Fan

"Experience the new novel, 'The First Confessor: The Legend of Magda Searus', from best-selling author, Terry Goodkind, lovingly created especially for a Worldwide ebook release, which is available now!

Surround yourself in a perilous and troubling time, and embark on an extraordinary journey with Magda Searus after she loses everything and emerges a hero.
"

First Confessor 2ndv - YouTube

THE FIRST CONFESSOR: The Legend of Magda Searus is available from:

~Amazon:
The First Confessor (The Legend of Magda Searus): Terry Goodkind: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

~Barnes & Noble:
BARNES & NOBLE | The First Confessor by Terry Goodkind, FINE Group | NOOK Book (eBook)

~iTunes/iBook:
iTunes - Books - The First Confessor by Terry Goodkind

~KOBO:
The First Confessor By: Terry Goodkind - eBook - Kobo

~Read ebooks on your computer via FREE apps:
-Amazon:
Free Kindle Apps - Read eBooks on your Phone, Tablet, or Computer
-Barnes & Nobles:
NOOK Reading Apps - Barnes�&�Noble

Terry Goodkind

~Website:
Terry Goodkind: The Official Author Website

Old 07-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

wow the cover looks great

and the youtube trailer is really good. i'm happy everytime when i see such stuff. there are still fans who make those creative videos and fight for our seeker
Old 07-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I love the cover as well and by what I've read the book must be great. Most of the Seeker fans seem to really love it! I'm so curious already myself... Have just to finish my other book so I can start with The First Confessor.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
wow the cover looks great
If anyone's wondering, the model is called Amber Wetzel. I asked on Terry's FB and to my surprise he or someone from the staff answered.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, that's great information. And is the woman supposed to be Magda? Any idea? I guess she is, right? At least by the title.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it's amazing, the fans still write postcards to the networks.
the stuff is from the FRANK N CON -2012

Old 08-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Aww, that's great information. And is the woman supposed to be Magda? Any idea? I guess she is, right? At least by the title.
Yeah that's what I assumed when I saw it.

So Kris did you get a chance to start it yet? I was reading it but then I got distracted by other books and I haven't checked it out in awhile, but I did find it enjoyable.
Ria
Old 08-28-2012, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lexie, it really is fascinating, isn't it? I love the support of fans and I hope that we'll get a Seeker fantable at RingCon, too. So maybe we can help as well.

Ria, I haven't had the chance sadly. Still reading another book... It's one that a friend of mine wrote and published on her own so yeah, I'm a little distracted, too. And since I don't have a lot of time for reading lately it goes slow... But I so badly want to ready the new TG book as well!
Old 09-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

PiX from DragonCon 2012 Parade by Bob Kay:

credit: Dragon*Con 2012 - Page 2