Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, bb .
It's great to see that Bridget has had so many projects post-Seeker. Hopefully it'll continue. Since we all know how talented she is.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

I love her number of projects as well... She seems the busiest of our LotS cast members and that although she had a baby as well. It's as if the others are in some kind of break.

Btw, does anybody know when The Frontier will premiere? Will it be a new fall tv show?
Old 03-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Btw, does anybody know when The Frontier will premiere? Will it be a new fall tv show?
Well, it will be on NBC, so I'm pretty sure it will premiere in the fall, if they'll pick it up.
Quote:
I love her number of projects as well... She seems the busiest of our LotS cast members and that although she had a baby as well. It's as if the others are in some kind of break.
I think only Craig Horner is (was?) taking a break from acting, Tab auditioned for a bunch of things (two I know for sure, and B said that she was trying earlier too). I wish she had some luck too... I'm happy for B but I'd love to see Tab getting more roles...
Old 03-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

So NBC shows are more typical to be fall tv shows? Or why did you assume that by the network? And yeah, there still is the pick up problem... I so hope it will be and not end like Tabs show last year...

You're right, Will, we not really know what the others auditioned for because B is the only one on Twitter and that's why we get to know so much about her... Maybe that's why I have the impression she was the busiest.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're right, Will, we not really know what the others auditioned for because B is the only one on Twitter and that's why we get to know so much about her... Maybe that's why I have the impression she was the busiest.
Well typically any networks shows, the majority of them start in the fall Sep-Oct, and then they have a few that are reserved for mid-season pick ups, but most shows start new in the fall. So that would be my guess as well.
Ria
Old 04-09-2012, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

My guess would be for it to get picked up for fall because otherwise they wouldn't have shot the first episode already, would they?

And did we abandon B? Nobody posted in here for weeks! As far as we know by now they completed shooting in Australia and she's in or at least on her way to New Zealand now!

Besides, she met with Bruce!!!!!! She should have tweeted a pic, I would have died!
Old 04-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

I did see all that, I just figured the few people here checked out her twitter account regularly and it wouldn't be news.
My bad
Old 04-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She's back in LA .
Old 04-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

I have to say I don't envy her having to fly all the way to Australia/New Zealand with a one year old. I hope Frankie does well on planes.

I'm anxious to see if her show gets picked up...which should be around May'ish right? That's when they do announce which shows are coming back, so I think that's the same time as new shows would be announced.
Ria
Old 04-14-2012, 01:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
I have to say I don't envy her having to fly all the way to Australia/New Zealand with a one year old. I hope Frankie does well on planes.
Lol, I didn't even think about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
I'm anxious to see if her show gets picked up...which should be around May'ish right? That's when they do announce which shows are coming back, so I think that's the same time as new shows would be announced.
Yeah, around mid-late May.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

when exactly will it benn decided if the show gets picked up or not?
i so want her back on tv, keep my fingers still crossed!
Old 04-15-2012, 04:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

There are no exact dates for stuff like this, we'll have to wait at least about a month more to find out.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Keeping my fingers crossed that the network decided to pick it up.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, Ria, I didn't even think about when we might knew if the show gets picked up or not... I'm not so much into that business yet or at least didn't spend it a lof of attention the last years.

I really hope for her show to get picked up because the SL sounds interesting and I love to see B back on my tv and on a horse even!

But yeah, if they would be shooting in Australia that would mean her to be far away again. I wonder if that works out with her relationship.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow, Ria, I didn't even think about when we might knew if the show gets picked up or not... I'm not so much into that business yet or at least didn't spend it a lof of attention the last years.

I really hope for her show to get picked up because the SL sounds interesting and I love to see B back on my tv and on a horse even!

But yeah, if they would be shooting in Australia that would mean her to be far away again. I wonder if that works out with her relationship.
Do you mean with her husband? I'm assuming it's not a big deal, he is from New Zealand after all and it seems the reason he is in the US is because of her. He'd be closer to his family in Australia then.
Ria