Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

LOTS Hot Seat Thread #2: There are no secrets for you to hide.

For those of you who don't know the rules, a poster is placed in the "Hotseat" for a week, where the other posters can ask any questions they like. (The person in the hotseat doesn't have to answer if they don't want to.) After their week is up, they someone else to be in the hotseat and the game continues. So ask away!

Currently In the Hot Seat:

Burn Our History (Beth)

On Deck

Previously in the Hot Seat:
1. Ria (Pickle-weasel!)
2. Beth (Burn Our History)
3. Sara (SaraHoo!)
4. Sarah (Talkative One)
5. Nath (Evenstar1002)
6. Nat (love.across.time)
7. Kris (Lauren Helen Graham)
8. Chloie (go_clo)
9. Sanja (colorblind)
10. so·lil·o·quy (Candice)

Last edited by Burn Our History; 11-29-2010 at 06:09 PM
Old 07-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Favorite alcoholic beverage I don't drink alcohol at all... Yeah, I know I'm boring but I can't help it. It has something to do with what I had to grow up.

Favorite FF smiley The I love it!

Favorite Disney Movie Thumbelina and The Lion King (really can't decide which to love more)

Who is on your elevator list? (5 people if you get stuck in an elevator with you get to have sex with no questions asked, if you don't know what that is) Bridget Regan, my boyfriend, Lauren Graham, Patrick Dempsey... Hmmm... and maybe Figo of the Portuguese soccer team!

Favorite outdoor activity Beach Volleyball

Favorite hot beverage? Chai Latte... I don't know if there's something like that in the USA or anywhere else in the world but it's a special tea with mild (I especially love the ginger-lemongras taste *yummy*)
Old 07-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Jeans or skirts?
Dogs or cats?
Old 07-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jeans or skirts? jeans I adore, jeans. I think it will be almost impossible to see me in a skirt....

Dogs or cats? dogs.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Last question I think

Dreams?
Old 07-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sara, Beth said that I'd remain in the HS until Tuesday if I remember right? But we of course can continue with the next, Chloie.

Dreams? I have to admit I dream a lot but almost every dream is totally crap. Tonight for example I dreamed that I went shopping with someone and had to choose some baby food and later one during the shopping I found a silver ring... Such a stupid stuff.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Absolute Fan

lol dreams are very strange and random stories in our head! I don't think they are meant to make sense!

And I don't mind you staying in the HS till Tuesday. Go ahead!

If you had to do one crazy dangerous sport (sky diving, cliff diving, etc), what would it be?
Old 07-05-2010, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

If you had to do one crazy dangerous sport (sky diving, cliff diving, etc), what would it be? If I had to do such a thing I would choose the one which will last the longest... Skydiving it would be then.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

I'm doing 30 days seeker meme on lj, so here are some questions for you

1. Favourite comedy episode/Most funny episode
2. Saddest scene
3. Happiest scene
4. Your guilty pleasure ship
5. Favorite kiss
6. Favorite Richard/Kahlan moment
Old 07-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Sara, Beth said that I'd remain in the HS until Tuesday if I remember right? But we of course can continue with the next, Chloie.

I did, because things I got a little behind last week, and dropped the ball, so Kris did not get on the HS until Tues. of last week.

Thanks Chloie for being understanding.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Beth and Chloie. Then tomorrow I'll change with Chloie.

OMG! This will be funny.

1. Favourite comedy episode/Most funny episode Elixir! The beginning, Richard is looking at naked Kahlan and the convo between Zedd, Richard and Kahlan after this boy left with their horses... And not to forget Richard asking Zedd about Kahlan's abilities and Zedd says 'It's something Kahlan should tell you.' and Richard starting out for her and Zedd 'I didn't mean now!' It's cracking me up ever again!

2. Saddest scene Wow, what a tough one... There are so many and I simply can't decide. I'm torn between Richard crying over Kahlan's death in Bound, Kahlan falling in Eternity, Kahlan telling Richard that she'll never have feelings for him in Denna, Richard being confessed by this other confessor in Touched and so on... Man, I simply can't decide!

3. Happiest scene Richard/Kahlan in bed in Unbroken. Man, it always (and I have seen it about a thousand times) makes me smile and grin like an idiot.

4. Your guilty pleasure ship somehow I loved Cara and Rahl together...

5. Favorite kiss OMG! There is not much time needed... It would be the kiss(es) in Revenant!

6. Favorite Richard/Kahlan moment You don't want me to decide about this, won't you? But if I have to it's definitely the last scene between Richard and Kahlan in Torn where he tells her that he'd rather have her, all of her than everything with somebody else who is not her...
Old 07-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Darn, it's a little late in the day but it's Chloie's turn.

Favorite dessert?
Favorite movie(s)?
Favorite actress(es)?
Favorite actor(s)?
Old 07-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Chloie, go! Questions are coming now...

How many pieces of clothes are spread across your room right now (and no cheating )
Do you like cleaning up?
What's your worst habit?
What book do you actually read?
Old 07-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Favorite dessert? Ooh thats hard..I think maybe Tiramisu cake!
Favorite movie(s)? Favorite movie of all time is the Chronicles of Narnia...both of them cause I can't decided! I also love The Bourne Identity trilogy, National Treasure, Lord Of The Rings Trilogy and the kid in me loves Shrek and Toy Story!
Favorite actress(es)? Bridget Regan, Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Sandra Bullock and Jayma Mays
Favorite actor(s)? Craig Horner, Adrian Pasdar, Johnny Depp, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki
How many pieces of clothes are spread across your room right now (and no cheating )....none...if it makes you feel any better, I did have a pile of clothes in the corner of my room but I just cleaned my room yesterday.
Do you like cleaning up? I do. I have a hard time motivation myself to do it but when I do finally, I actually really enjoy it and have a hard time stopping.
What's your worst habit? Hm, not really sure. Only thing I can think of is walking in the house with my shoes on.
What book do you actually read? I'm not currently reading anything. The last book I read was a couple months ago and it was called 'Dare'. Unfortunately I'm not much of a reader.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chloie, you cleaning habits seem totally similar to mine! So cool! Thought of those questions when I was cleaning on Tuesday...

Do you wear glasses?
Do you often be on your computer/laptop and watch tv at the same time?
Are you afraid of exams?
Are you nervous before oral stuff like exams, reports, interviews etc?