Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

LOTS Hot Seat Thread ~ 3 ~ Because we'll discover your darkest secrets!

If you were a god/goddess what would be your powers and why? I'd want to have the ability to heal so I can help the people and also myself, since I'm suffering a rare and not too nice chronic disease that is most likely going to kill me one day.

What kind of villain would you be if you could? If I shall be a villain, I'd want to be an intelligent and powerful one, one that is feared by everyone and knows how to fight.

If the characters in a book could talk back to you while reading, which book would you spend most of your time with? Right now, definitely the Divergent trilogy because I'm so depressed with the outcome of the books and I just want to know sooo many more things from them, their thoughts, their feelings and why she makes that fatal decision in the end. There are so many things that I would need right now to overcome my book hangover.

Which was your worst book hangover you ever suffered?
When was the last time you were really mean to a person and what did you do?
Which part of a body are you most obsessed with?
Old 08-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh gosh Kris I really really x 10 hope that they find a cure for you.

That sounds like a formidable villain. Someone not to be trifled with.

I have only read the first book in the Divergent series. Not sure that I want to read the rest now...

Which was your worst book hangover you ever suffered?

Hmm...Probably Harry Potter was my worst book hangover. I literally threw many a tantrum during my reading of the last book. I sat and read it in one 12 hour sitting only stopping to go to the bathroom. But yes, my heart took quite a battering and I'm still sensitive to this day!

When was the last time you were really mean to a person and what did you do?
I try not to be mean. I really put a lot of effort into being a good person. I guess the last time I was really really mean to a person is the last time a guy liked me a couple of years ago. I have this thing where when a guy likes me, I turn cold and horrible in the hopes that they will go off me and I won't have to get close to anyone. It's a horrible way to go through life but I can't help it. What did I do...? He sent me red roses and chocolates and I shouted at him and didn't speak to him for two months.

Which part of a body are you most obsessed with?
Not to sound crude but probably my chest. I developed late but I developed fast and skipped like the first 7 bra sizes. I am hyper sensitive about my breasts because of their size. I have an hour-glass figure but I'm also very short and I always feel like my entire being is dominated by them, making me look a lot bigger than I am. My mum has often tried to force me into having a reduction but the fear of having unnecessary surgery wins through. So I put up with her disgust and my own self-consciousness.

You have to take a very long journey. Apart from food and drink, what three items would you take with you?
You find out that an iconic figure in history is your distant relative. Who would you want it to be and why?
What is your favourite daydream?

Athos: I'll punch you so hard, you'll beg me to kick you
Old 08-15-2014, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

your answers are really cool, Marissa

You have to take a very long journey. Apart from food and drink, what three items would you take with you? OMG! My medication (otherwise I wouldn't survive for too long), my phone (to stay in contact with everyone, get online, listen to music, buying e-books and so on...) and my tooth brush.

You find out that an iconic figure in history is your distant relative. Who would you want it to be and why? John F. Kennedy

What is your favourite daydream?
Most of the times those are the ones about alternate endings or scenes or stuff about books, tv shows or movies.

What are your plans for tomorrow?
What's the app you use most on your phone?
If you could live in any country in the world, which one would it be and why?
Old 08-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

What are your plans for tomorrow?I get the house to myself in the morning and I'm going to clean and then later I'm going to a waterpark with my friend.
What's the app you use most on your phone? Snapchat
If you could live in any country in the world, which one would it be and why?
I want to say United Kingdom, because I love all things British and I would love to live in London, but in the same boat, I actually don't think I'd ever want to leave the US (permanently), I'm too attached to my TV shows, book/movie releases, family, and all the stuff that I get here to ever leave.

Do you prefer a vacation on the beach or in the woods?
Who is the last person you texted?
Bad habit you wish you could break
Ria
Old 08-18-2014, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you prefer a vacation on the beach or in the woods? Definitely on the beach

Who is the last person you texted? It's my BFF Nath. Ria, you actually should still know her back from the crazy Seeker days

Bad habit you wish you could break I'm way too impatient and explosive and I don't like that too much about myself.

What's your best characteristic?
If you could have your dream job, what would it be?
How much money do you earn a month?
Old 08-21-2014, 01:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

What's your best characteristic?
Being annoyingly modest I'm not good at answering this but I suppose it would have to be my selflessness. I am kind to a fault and will always put others before me. It doesn't always work in my favour but I like to know that I can be there for others if possible.

If you could have your dream job, what would it be?
Hmm, I would love to be a writer of some kind. I love to write and to make a career out of that level of creativity would be so cool. Realistically, I know that writing doesn't bring a regular income and work can be erratic but yeah...that would be a dream job.

How much money do you earn a month?
Currently nothing and I hate it because I am flat broke. However I am about to start my new job this coming September 3rd. I'm not entirely sure of the monthly break down just yet but I'm roughly on £17,000 per year.

If you could live in any fictional land/place, where would it be and why?
They are going to make a movie of your life. Who is cast to play you?
Which of the Seven Deadly Sins is your vice?

Athos: I'll punch you so hard, you'll beg me to kick you
Old 08-23-2014, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

If you could live in any fictional land/place, where would it be and why?
That is pretty hard! It might be the Vampire Academy world, the world of Damphirs and Moroi. Just because they are kind of resistant of diseases mostly and that could mean I'd not be ill. Oh yeah, how selfless, right?

They are going to make a movie of your life. Who is cast to play you? Right now I would want it to be Shailene Woodley. She's such a greenie and I am, too... I'm not as extreme as she is but yes, I'm close to it. Besides, she's so talented and she looks so naturally without make-up (like I do, I never use it). It right now would definitely be her.

Which of the Seven Deadly Sins is your vice? Of all the seven it might be Wrath... Although that has been a lot worse when I was younger and it got better. But still, it's there.

If you could choose to be a fictional character, which one would you be and why?
You are a witness to a woman being threatened with a knife by a guy. What would you do?
Are you more a fan of book series' or single books?
Old 11-09-2014, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you could choose to be a fictional character, which one would you be and why? This is a hard one. CRAP! probably Felicity Smoak because she's a little power house. She's smart, sassy, and she's and over all good person who has massive potential to do really good in the world. She's pretty, but not to pretty so much that it goes to her head. She's just a very relatible character. Plus the girl has Oliver Queen. He's in love with her.
You are a witness to a woman being threatened with a knife by a guy. What would you do? I'd call the cops, and then watch and see if I need to act. Sometimes being impulsive could get someone hurt, or possibly killed.
Are you more a fan of book series' or single books? Series, as long as they don't go overboard. Writing a series that never ends is not for me. 1 to 3 books with a good conclusion is the best way to go for me.

Did you celebrate Halloween this year?
What is your favorite Holiday tradition and why?
What made you register at Fan forum?
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did you celebrate Halloween this year? I've never before celebrated Halloween It's just not that common in Germany.

What is your favorite Holiday tradition and why? Wow... That's hard since I'm not really in traditions as well (oh man, I might seem horrible somehow). I love that we always watch The Grinch for Christmas because it's definitely my favorite Christmas movie ever.

What made you register at Fan forum? My obsession with Gilmore Girls

Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving?
What are you reading currently?
Have you ever attended a flea market?
Old 11-09-2014, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving? It's sad, but I look forward to the Thanksgiving Holiday Flavored Coffee mate Creamers more then the actual Holiday. I've worked this holiday for the last 8 years. It's never really been my favorite. I will each selective foods though.
What are you reading currently? I have a whole shelf of books that I need to get to but I haven't had the time. I've just been reading fan fiction here and there.
Have you ever attended a flea market? Yes, in San Antonio, TX. It's different. We don't have a lot of those in Louisiana that I've seen.

Have you ever been to Disney World in Flordia or Disney Land in California?
What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
How many siblings do you have?
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Have you ever been to Disney World in Flordia or Disney Land in California? I've been to both (and the one in Paris as well)
What was your favorite cartoon growing up? This is hard choice but I'll probably say Rugrats, I watched it every night.
How many siblings do you have? I have 1 sister.

Where is the farthest you've traveled from home?
Did you dress up for Halloween? If so as what?
What is your current favorite show on TV right now?
Ria