Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2014, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Oh awesome, I'd love another pic.

I do think you'd really like the show Kris, so hopefully you can watch it someday.
Ria
Old 07-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Did I bring this one over already?

Hopefully we'll know more about Craig's role soon... They should have started shooting by now, right?
Old 07-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

I think so....yes pretty sure you did. Nothing wrong with looking at more Craig though. :lol;

Yep they should be, actually did that one photo come from the set?
Ria
Old 07-27-2014, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Okay... I'm almost sure there's still one that I haven't brought over before but I can't figure out which one it is

I don't know if it was taken on set... Why do you think that?
Old 07-28-2014, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know why, I just kind of assumed it. But I could be way off.
Ria
Old 07-29-2014, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Oh, okay But I guess those pics where taken before the news that he will have a role in Reign was even announced.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Well then I guess not. I think maybe cause you posted them here when you announced it or something, so I got it in my head.

Ho[hopefully we'll get actual pictures from on set then.
Ria
Old 07-31-2014, 04:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Has anyone seen these yet? I saw them on Tumblr and they come from the Reign Hair and Make Up Instagram

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 07-31-2014 at 04:42 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Aww, Marissa, thanks for bringing those over here.

I saw them this morning and would have brought them here, too. I'm glad you were faster

Do you or will you watch Reign btw?
Old 07-31-2014, 04:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Haha, I'm glad I could have been of service

...I am fairly sure this is going to be an unpopular answer but I'm not a huge fan of Reign, although I am likely to start watching it because of Craig's appearance in season 2. The reason being is that I am a bit of a history nerd and I felt like the show wasn't really staying faithful to the story of Mary Queen of Scots. I have been shouted at numerous times by fans of the show, saying that it's not meant to be a historically accurate piece - and while I understand that - the history nerd in me tends to metaphorically shout back. I like to keep the peace though so I tend to stay quiet
Old 07-31-2014, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Oh no, there aren't no unpopular answers in here And you know what, I haven't even seen a single episode of Reign because it doesn't seem like a show for me... At least not that I can tell by the promos and stuff (although I maybe shouldn't judge before I haven't seen some of it ).

It's totally okay you don't like it. So you're going to watch just Craig's episodes then or the whole second season?
Old 07-31-2014, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well all I can say is *phew* I know how vicious fans can get when defending their passions, especially when I've tried to explain my reaction to Reign. Reign has very passionate fans!

It really was the smallest things that annoyed me - which in itself annoy me for being annoyed at them haha! I already know that the show isn't meant to be historically accurate but couldn't Mary Queen of Scots at least have a Scottish/French accent? But...I've spent years watching historical shows so my standards are probably a bit too stringent.

I think I will watch Craig's episodes and see if the season wins me over or not.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Look at that The first Reign season 2 trailer and there's Craig for maybe a second to see... Way too little.

Oh yes, fans can be crazy and I might have been one of those crazy obsessed people years ago as well but that changed, thank Goodness. Still I don't get how they'd bash on what you think. It's not fair.
You know, you're interested in history a lot and I'm sure most people that watch Reign aren't that much so that's why they don't care. Just stay the way you are

I'm really curious if the show nevertheless manages to drag you in. We'll find out soon I guess.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I watched that. It really is a blink and you will miss him moment!

I was told I was watching the show for all the wrong reasons and that the producers had explicitly stated that it was very loosely based on the life of Mary Queen of Scots. I guess that's me put in my place haha! I am a self-confessed history nerd and probably the person everyone hates to watch these kind of shows with because I will be sitting there thinking 'That's wrong,' - it's a reflex! Plus I often binge-watch The Tudors, The White Queen, North & South - that kind of thing and they got it right on the whole.

Yes, we shall soon see. Guess it's just a matter of time. That being said, Spartacus was totally not my thing until my friend encouraged me to watch. Then I fell in love with it. So I guess it's worth keeping my mind open.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen those, we were just asking for Reign pics too! Thanks for bringing them over.

Even though I like Reign, and like history as well, I can understand how you would be bugged by the inaccuracies. As someone who loves books, and then go and see movies based off them, see how they changed them, and get so bad or at least I used it. I just had to tell myself they were two different things, so I could enjoy them.
Ria