Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

People always judged because of that but they also started by complaining that Kahlan has green eyes in the book and Bridget has them blue. And then the world fell in love with Bridget's Kahlan

If Jolene had played it better and with more dedication, maybe fans would have liked her better.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're likely right about that, Sara. I think people would have been able to overlook her appearance had the performance itself been more spot on. She just seemed more cunning than she did fierce and I think Nicci in the books is more fierce, thus she is cunning as well.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Very true, book fans will pick apart anything (and I'm not going to lie, I can put myself in that category as well ), including the green eyes. Though imo on the list of things to complain about when casting, for some reason eyes always seem to be the least important to me, unless they play an actual important role.

I feel like one problem with Jolene is they only put her in the show for her name. They though hey we'll get some more people to watch and they didn't really think about the casting. In a way I kind of feel bad for Jolene.
Ria
Old 01-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have to admit that I'm not really sure where to post it but I think here might be the right place... We got a 'sneak peek' to the new movie of Emily Foxler It's called 'Identical' and the trailer looks promising. Here you go:

Old 01-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the perfect place to share it, Kris.

It's...odd. I don't really know how to feel about it. The trailer feels like it's missing something.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe that explains that it's supposed to be only a sneak peek...
Old 01-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That may be it. Like they obviously can't reveal the whole plot of the film in a trailer like that. But it's good to see her working on something like that. I mean, it seems like it'd be a chance for her to show a bit more range.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

I have to be honest: I'm intrigued. I'm super curious. The movie seems to be the type of movie that glues me to the screen
And there's also the love for Emily
And who can resist the hot cute adorable dude from CSI? Seriously? I always had this crush for him.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone know when Narnia will be out on dvd? I still need to watch it for Laura.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

April 8th, from what Amazon says
Ria
Old 03-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gosh, only 4/5 weeks away! I thought it would of been longer tbh . Thanks for the info btw .
Old 03-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really doesn't seem that far away. Though, if you think about it, Narnia was released about a month after HP and HP comes out next month too.

Honestly, if you're going to see the whole thing just for her, it's gonna be quite a long movie because she's not there until towards the end.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Why it is coming out on a Friday? DVDs are usually released on Tuesdays, that's weird

I know, she really wasn't in a lot of it, I kept waiting for her to appear. But I like the Narnia movies
Ria
Old 03-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is a bit odd, isn't it? Maybe it's like a Disney thing.

I think the only thing that through me about this Narnia movie was that Caspian dropped the accent. I was like, "He doesn't sound like Prince Caspian."

If I recall correctly, her part comes right before Bruce's doesn't it?
Old 03-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think I noticed the accent much...well now that I think about it maybe, but then again I only saw the movie once.

Yeah she does I believe
Ria