Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Do you have any new pics to share Kris?
Ria
Old 09-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, Ria, I saw your fair pics on FB! Bring them over, please!!
Old 09-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Ok here are some I took, one of some of the foods I ate and then one outside the gate.

Ria
Old 09-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG! Now please tell me what all that food is! I can tell the first pic is ice cream Is the second kind of onion rings?
Old 09-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Ok I'll break it down for you. So you have starting from the top left and going clockwise down Dole Whip (raspberry/pineapple swirl, it's kind of like ice cream, but it's lactose free more like a sherbert), beer battered onion rings, vanilla and chocolate cream puff, (the best) turkey sandwich (you'll ever eat) and a homemade lemonade with raspberries and lime, and a toffee fudge puppy, which is a Belgium waffle on a stick covered in belgium chocolate with toffee bits baked in and topped with whipped cream, toffee sauce, and toffee pieces.
Ria
Old 09-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, is it bad I'm even more hungry now and that I want to taste all of the stuff, especially the last one! There should be a way to get such stuff out of the laptop The turkey sandwich, what's on it besides of turkey?
Old 09-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

It just has shredded turkey on it, but it's so good.

I have some new pics from my friend's wedding that I was in:

Ria
Old 09-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, just turkey then

You know what, I was at a fair today, too and I forgot to take pics of what I ate!

Aww, you girls all look sooo beautiful! I love the dresses and the flowers fit the colors of the dresses and the bands you had in your hair.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Oh you were at a fair? Fun! Well you could at least tell me what you ate I guess.

Yes, the colors were orange and blue so we had the ribbons in our hair to bring orange into our outfits. It was really cool cause everyone did something different with their ribbon.
Ria
Old 09-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, that I could do... I ate a crepe with banana and apple sauce. That was yummy already but then I had a flat bread with hot feta, cucumber, spring onions, white cabbage, tomatoes, red pepper and tsatsiki It was AMAZING!

I bet it was! Even the pic looks stunning already and now we need one picture with all your hair from the back
Old 09-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Oh that sounds good! Especially the flat bread, well expect for the cucumber because I hate cucumber. But otherwise yummy!

That would have been a really good idea to do, a pic of all the girls hair from the back. As it was I think I just got a picture of the back of my hair. Though I think maybe the bride took a photo of each of our hair when we were at the salon.
Ria
Old 09-13-2013, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right, I recall that you don't like cucumbers. No worries, you could have left them off.

You definitely should ask her if she did? If so and there's a chance you could get the pics I'd love to see them
Old 09-14-2013, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

The next time I see her, which may be awhile since she lives 2 hours away from me, I'll ask her for sure, or I'll see if she's going to post all the pics on fb.
Ria
Old 09-15-2013, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay Until then I'll wait here patiently
Old 09-15-2013, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't post this one here did I?

My friends all got these crazy hats of different animals at the hair that we wore around, but I was the only one who ended up wearing mine the whole time.

And I just have to show you this picture of my goddaughter in the outfit I bought her for her b-day!
Ria