Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Ria That happens sometimes to me, too... Losing the source I mean. Who knows, maybe we'll find it again some day.

Marissa, the atmosphere is great! If it is busy and hectic depends on who you'll see and how many autographs and photos you want with the actors there. Normally, it's not too hectic, it's really relaxed. But I don't like that the organizers are so strict. There is just a rare chance that you might meet one of the actors in the rooms or halls if not for official panels or autograph and photoshoot sessions. The actors are extremely shielded. It's so sad because in other countries they visit the fans at the fantables and stuff.

Would be great to see you there one year

Yes, I think it's Tab's right to not like cons too much and to stay away from them. As long as I get to see her on my screen every now and then I'm fine with that.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh that's a little annoying. I don't like it when actors are shielded from their fans - it kind of lends sway to the idea that they are separate from us. So I guess you can't give them gifts either? I know some cons in America are strict about that. In the UK, you can spend quite a lot of time with the actors during signings. Adam Brown - who plays Ori in The Hobbit movies - and I have proper good catch-ups whenever I see him In Wales, the actors hang out with us at the after party too. We had some join our team for the pub quiz. I guess that's what I like about the UK cons.

Still, I would like the experience one day and it would be nice to have a friend already there who knows the ins and outs of the con.

Yeah some people shy away from that environment and that's fine because I imagine it can be quite overwhelming. It's not the best atmosphere if she is a private person. Yes I can just crack out my LoS DVDs every now and then

Athos: I'll punch you so hard, you'll beg me to kick you
Old 08-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tab is a very private person as we know, it's already a miracle she is on instagram now
Old 08-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
Tab is a very private person as we know, it's already a miracle she is on instagram now
And look how long it took her to get that and twitter! So I can't really see her doing cons either, unless it was back in the day with the whole Seeker cast.
Ria
Old 08-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Look at what I found today of Tab!

Quote:
Dedicated my Sunday in beautiful presence of this lovely soul! U will be missed @therealtabrett <3 I treasure you!!
Old 08-17-2014, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

How sweet! Who's the guy?

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 08-18-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have to admit that I have no clue... But I'll try to find out about it

It's Chandresh Bhardwaj. On his FB page it says he is a lifestyle guru, an international speaker and a spiritual guide
Old 08-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Kris. Interesting.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 08-19-2014, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

She posted this on instagram of (from what I gathered) who will be taking care of her car. Do we know where is is going or why exactly she didn't someone to watch him?
Ria
Old 08-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, it's really interesting... But I'm wondering where she knows him from and what her connection to him is.

Ria, thanks for that picture I guess you meant that the woman in the picture will be taking care of her cat (not her car), right? And pretty cool... But no, we never got to know what she's looking for someone to care for her cat and why or where she's going. I'm curious as well!
Old 08-22-2014, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

can't answer that one either

is it just me or does she look a bit tired on the pics? i mean her eyes look a bit dark but can be also because of the make-up.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lexie, it's not just you. I think so, too... Although in the second picture it's really her make-up as well but it's not just the make-up. It's her look, her expression that makes me think she looks exhausted or sad or whatever.

Look, here's a picture of the cast and crew of Tab's The Oren Movie

Old 08-24-2014, 07:35 AM
New Fan

I don't know if this has been mentioned earlier but I was flipping through Netflix and saw that Dhoom 3 is listed. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet though.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey there, kmr2010!

That's really awesome... But sadly I live in Germany and we don't have Netflix here yet. If you have a chance to watch it, please make sure to let us know what you think about it
Old 08-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Haha yes, you caught my typo. That was suppose to be cat. I'm thinking that maybe she looks like that in the picture because she might be a little sad to be leaving her cat? That could be it.

I just looked and found it! Awesome, I see that they also has the first and second one as well. I might just try and find the parts with Tab in it.
Ria