Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was wondering why college keep blocking this thread. But hot damn at that model picture . I guess college didn't want it's server to melt because of the hotness.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I find the fact that your college won't let you access the pics is kind of hilarious.

What's even crazier is that I don't think the lingerie pic even looks like her. Seriously, she has this crazy versatility. Had she not branched into acting, I think she could have kept on modeling until...well, whenever.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Add me please.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added and welcome, Katherine.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Our History (View Post)
^ I find the fact that your college won't let you access the pics is kind of hilarious.

What's even crazier is that I don't think the lingerie pic even looks like her. Seriously, she has this crazy versatility. Had she not branched into acting, I think she could have kept on modeling until...well, whenever.
College have been going crazy lately. I'm surprised they haven' blocked FF since they've blocked LJ.

I thought she looked a little like Claire from Lost in the lingerie picture .

Some posted this on lj yesterday of their Skype chat with Bridget and she mentioned Tab so I thought I'd post it her for you all. At least we know that Tab's still alive.
Quote:
[...] Then she said she loves Tab. I asked if the still talked and she said yet, that Tab is now is Thailand. She said she's very spiritual, and that she has taught her a lot about soul searching,etc. I said Tab had a lot of fans on Twitter who wanted her to get one. She laughed and said she's tried, but it didn't seem likely because Tab was too private. She said she understood that because as an actor you have to be so open and let all of your emotions show. She said that she could see why Tab would want to keep her off-stage life private because of all the openness in acting.
source
Old 07-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yay she's alive
Thanks for posting
Old 07-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Much thanks for posting that, Nat.

I never really pictured Tab as being exceptionally spiritual, but I find it endearing that she is. I also like that we find something like that through Bridget. It's great having that reminder that the girls are close in RL too.

And as bummed as I am that Tab probably will never have Twitter, I gets it, as do we all, I imagine. If not having one makes her happy, then more power to her.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Our History (View Post)
Much thanks for posting that, Nat.

I never really pictured Tab as being exceptionally spiritual, but I find it endearing that she is. I also like that we find something like that through Bridget. It's great having that reminder that the girls are close in RL too.

And as bummed as I am that Tab probably will never have Twitter, I gets it, as do we all, I imagine. If not having one makes her happy, then more power to her.
I was surprised by the spiritual thing as well. I find her even more interesting now that I know though. I do really love the friendship between Kahlan/Cara and Bridget/Tabrett .

Thanks for posting
Old 07-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

I was surprised also. But now i find her even more mysterious than before lol. At least we know one more thing about her.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

whoa shes so stunning look at that smile

Old 07-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Seeing Cara like that She's so cute
Old 07-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
I was surprised also. But now i find her even more mysterious than before lol. At least we know one more thing about her.

That's how I felt. I liked learning something new, and a little surprising, about her. And it's always refreshing to hear that the celebrities you like have qualities that you can appreciate (i.e. being spiritual). I would much rather hear that than, "Tab gets completely trashed every weekend, consuming enough alcohol to kill a small elephant." Not that I would judge her for living her life however she chooses. I just think it's great that she has found something positive, like spirituality, to focus on.

And that gif is one of my favorite Cara moments from the entire show. Her smile is just too gorgeous.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would much rather hear that than, "Tab gets completely trashed every weekend, consuming enough alcohol to kill a small elephant."
Now i have weird images in my head lol
Old 07-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

hahahhaha
Poor Tab.

I was surprised when B said that she was in Thailand since she's very spiritual. I could totally see the private part but wasn't expecting the spiritual one.
But it sure makes her more awesome. Means that she's calm, passive and probably ponders a lot to make the right decision. She seems to be that way IMO of course.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Another skype chat with Bridget, she talked more about Tab

Quote:
She threw in that she actually took Tabrett to see Lady Gaga for her birthday and she was telling me how awesome a time they had
Quote:
She agreed with me and said she loves Tab. It was touch and go the finale episode to see if she was a regular but she was so happy when they finally announced she would be made a permanent regular in Season 2
Quote:
She always seemed to smile when referring to her.