Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2014, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Does my being half-naked bother you?" - Taylor Lautner board says goodbye. {2.5.2010~5.10.2014}

Hello,

I’m trying to keep this short and simple, because I have a tendency to write too much in these posts. This is the third board I'm closing, but it's in no way getting easier. In fact it's the hardest of them all, because I have to do this all alone.

I love this board. It has been my life as long as it has existed. Letting go of it is by far one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. I tried to find the right time to do it for a long time, but eventually I had to accept that there is never going to be a right time. It would always be just as difficult and heartbreaking.

I wont get into a long speech about Taylor. Anyone who knows me at all knows how I feel about him. I can’t have enough good things to say about Taylor. I am his biggest fan. And I'm also his biggest critic, but it’s only because I know what he is capable of. I know everything that he's done so far is only the beginning. And I know I’m going to be amazed by him for a long time to come. I don’t regret a single second I’ve spend on this board talking about him. I could do it all eternity if it was possible. He's grown up to be someone I can only have the highest respect and love for.

I've met so many amazing people through this board and the old JB thread that we first called home before this board came to be. There is no one left who remembers those times anymore, but to all of you who have posted here, and I’m sure I have spoken to most of you, I want to say thank you. Most of all (Please forgive me if I forget to mention someone)

Lilly, Anna, Pita, Lisa, Beth, Jess, Tina, Mel, Pauline, Connie, Rae, Holly, Melissa,
Courtney, Mel, Heather, Cibelle, Terri, Ashley, Leanne, Cat, Tony, Kem, Steven, Ryan, Brandon
Nina. Veronica.

I remember each and every one of you and when I think of you guys, I smile.

FF has been a constant for me for so long, I don’t know what I’m going to do without it. I'm sure some echo of me will haunt these threads even after this board is no more. Not being a moderator anymore is like losing a part of myself. I’ve been lucky, I’ve had the best co-mods and the best boards. I have so many good memories that are going to be with me forever. It has truly been the time of my life.

I don't want to make this too maudlin so in the honor of the hundreds and hundreds of times some form of this scene has been posted, squeed and talked about on this board, here is some eye candy for us all. I hope heaven gets wifi, because I dedicate it to my friend Nina.

I honestly don't know what else can be said after that so

with love

Soleya
Old 09-27-2014, 09:14 AM
New Fan

Just discovered this board, oh well. Sad to see it go. But, Taylor isn't going anywhere, he'll be around for years to come. He is so talented, handsome and down to earth. His fans are the same , as well, laid back, fun.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
It has truly been the time of my life.
You should be really proud keeping this board going for so long.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry you are losing your board, Soleya.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

I am sorry to see that the board is closing.

Donna