Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly. They have way too many characters they don't focus on much so why bring in new ones. They already have to compete with guest stars.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel the exact same way girls.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Sierra (View Post)
Exactly. They have way too many characters they don't focus on much so why bring in new ones. They already have to compete with guest stars.
I know, it's really saddening.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 06-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hear they hired 6 new writers and a couple are females so yay! Maybe we will get some really good writing.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I hear they hired 6 new writers and a couple are females so yay! Maybe we will get some really good writing.
OMG Ali Adler .........Bless My 'Chuck' heart. This officially has me hyped for S3, Ali was my favorite writer on 'Chuck'. She's a writer and Co-EP as well for 'Glee' now.

Great news imo.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome! Maybe S3 will turn out better than we thought.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Awesome! Maybe S3 will turn out better than we thought.
I mean it's hard to predict how it will fair for Quinn, but in the least I can say the script will probably be balanced for the first time since early S1. I'm OK with that. Ali is a champ though, I have faith in her she wrote some amazing stuff for Chuck. You guys should watch early seasons of Chuck to see for yourself .
Old 06-17-2011, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's good news. Nice that they hired some female writers.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 06-17-2011, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jerome - I want to but it's another one of those shows I want to see but just never sit down to watch it.

And it is hard to predict but hopefully this does mean good things for Quinn.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripe to fall (View Post)
That's good news. Nice that they hired some female writers.
Not just female writers either, I'm excited, which is very odd.... being excited for 'Glee' isn't a common occurrence.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't really know any of the writers well so them alone doesn't get me excited. But hopefully with more it will help with consistency and they will see that Quinn storylines need to be consistent.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I've been excited for Glee quite a lot, just I always end up being disappointed. The only time I didn't was when Journey aired.
Quote:
I want to but it's another one of those shows I want to see but just never sit down to watch it.
Same.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 06-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I use to find myself excited about Glee but now I cringe thinking oh no. What will they do this episode? But I can't stop watching it because I love Quinn and when they do give her something to do or song and I can't help myself.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm the same. I'll keep on watching as long as Dianna is there. When she's out, I'm out too.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 06-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I don't really know any of the writers well so them alone doesn't get me excited. But hopefully with more it will help with consistency and they will see that Quinn storylines need to be consistent.
The fanboy in me is excited that Ali is onboard, so I guess I'm only excited for one writer .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripe to fall (View Post)
Oh, I've been excited for Glee quite a lot, just I always end up being disappointed. The only time I didn't was when Journey aired.
I can't say I've been excited for anything outside of Quinn/Artie up until this on Glee . I've almost become resentful of the show lately though, I'm hoping that changes.

It's like we're investing our time in the show and a character, and they think by giving us half-ass horrible plots/props we'll be happy that our character is at 'least' getting screen time, but instead it's just irritating.