Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2011, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Sierra (View Post)
I hate that too. She is used that way way too often. Or if they really need to try something crazy (like pregnant woman dancing around her) they give it to Quinn. But at least Dianna always knocks it out of the park with how she can pull it off.
I kind of am getting used to this for Quinn, I just enjoy it as much as I can even though I'm always left wanting more for her.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Really hate that they don't follow up her storylines, they've dropped like what, at least 4 Quinn SLs from S1 (Beth, Puck, family, Mercedes...), it's tiring already.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 05-16-2011, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

We just have to keep hope for S3
Old 05-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope things are better then.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 05-16-2011, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Somewhere over the Rainbow to Season 3
Old 05-16-2011, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Though I doubt it will get better.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 05-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveChair (View Post)
Really hate that they don't follow up her storylines, they've dropped like what, at least 4 Quinn SLs from S1 (Beth, Puck, family, Mercedes...), it's tiring already.
Yeah it's frustrating to be a Quinn fan because so much seems to get forgotten about.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nat - It is so annoying how much they drop from Quinn. I hate it! It gets so frustrating and it seems they never will bring any of it up again. And even if by some small chance they do it always seems to benefit someone else.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know, it's infuriating. Quinn fans would really love to see those SLs develop.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 05-17-2011, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully they will soon explore those storylines so we don't have to feel so let down all the time.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveChair (View Post)
I know, it's infuriating. Quinn fans would really love to see those SLs develop.
this!
Old 05-17-2011, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Hopefully they will soon explore those storylines so we don't have to feel so let down all the time.
At least one of them, please?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 05-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They would be beyond amazing if we got even one follow through with a storyline of hers.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

If we could have just one be followed through, which one would you girls pick?
Old 05-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Honestly her self esteem issues and how she hides her feelings. Which I think can overlap all the other stories.

As for this episode so little Quinn. But what we did I get I loved. Though I think it is even more obvious how bad Quinn really is. She seems to have no self esteem and no respect for herself. I really hope they are taking this somewhere. Please!

Her last line has me hopeful but nervous. I hope her plans in NY are all about her and not trying to get back with Finn.

The FQ break up scene is a love/hate for me. I love that both were amazing in this scene. And I love Finn saying don't you feel anything and then Quinn crying at the end asking if she was feeling enough now! OMG! Perfect! But I hate that Quinn was all willing to stay with him knowing he didn't want her.

One good thing about FQ is we are getting some insight into Quinn because of Finn. His comment in Rumours and the one in the break up scene.

Quinn's new hair cut! Love it. I squeed already about it when it was Di's but yay it's Quinn's too!