Phoebe Tonkin

She was taken from the world too soon.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-20-2019, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She really was. I miss her so much.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Still feels so surreal I never posted here but did spend time few years ago posting over on Nina and loved my posting with Erin such a sweet warm poster that was fun too
Old 03-20-2019, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Really tragic news about Erin. My condolences to everyone who knew her, especially to her family. I didn't know her very well, but from my brief interactions with her, I could tell that she was a lovely girl and always super nice to everyone, this is truly heartbreaking.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am going to be making something for her family from us on Fan Forum. Of our memories, because like her mom said, this site meant a lot to her.

I will take some messages from this thread for the book, but if you all would like to write something else, a letter or note, you can PM me to have it included in the "book". I haven't quite decided yet what this book will look like or how I will make it but I am gathering both messages and posts of memorable conversations or things she would say often. Or just posts showing her love for Nina, Dianna, and/or the forum as a whole. The fun she had on here. Whatever you feel should be included in the "book", either add them here or PM me, please.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Such heartbreaking news, I hope she RIP
Old 03-21-2019, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so sad to hear this tragic news! Erin was very sweet. She will be missed! Her family and friends are in my thoughts.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
I am going to be making something for her family from us on Fan Forum. Of our memories, because like her mom said, this site meant a lot to her.

I will take some messages from this thread for the book, but if you all would like to write something else, a letter or note, you can PM me to have it included in the "book". I haven't quite decided yet what this book will look like or how I will make it but I am gathering both messages and posts of memorable conversations or things she would say often. Or just posts showing her love for Nina, Dianna, and/or the forum as a whole. The fun she had on here. Whatever you feel should be included in the "book", either add them here or PM me, please.
This is truly so sweet of you, CeCe.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-21-2019, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)

That's very sweet of you.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

O Dear, so it is Erin i knew and talked to so many times....i cat believe it, my deepest condolence to her family. I cant explain this in my mind...
Old 03-21-2019, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't know her, but I am very sorry to hear of Erin's passing. I wish you all on the Dianna board and her friends and family strength.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-22-2019, 04:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

this is so sad ,she was so young , i think back in the day i did speak to her a bit . She was a kind soul it is so sad , may she rest in peace now . Her poor family
Old 03-22-2019, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Erin was such a soul, so kind and caring!
Old 03-22-2019, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i have no words RIP ERIN. she was taken way too soon. my condolences are with her family and friends. she was so sweet, welcoming, funny and was so dedicated to her two boards. she was just a really amazing girl. i can’t believe it, even if i wasn’t as close to her we still talked when i came on ff.

and heather
Old 03-22-2019, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Always heartbreaking to know someone died so young, my sincere condolences to all her family and friends. This thread, and the one at Nina's board truly show how beloved Erin was, I'm sure she touched many lives, and her memory will live on with the people who loved her. May she rest in peace.