Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2017, 08:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
She is a teenager, though.
I'm not complaining about what Octavia did, I'm saying the dialogue that Kane yelled after her was terrible. "Where will you go?!" Who says that? It's unnatural. You yell something like, "Octavia!!! Come back!"
Old 03-15-2017, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll have to rewatch that scene. I didn't even hear him say that because I was sitting there wondering how she could run after falling off a cliff.

I have SUCH conflicting Octavia thoughts going on right now. Beginning of the episode for her infuriated me. Ending of it saddened me.
ICON
Old 03-15-2017, 08:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Get well soon, Lisa!

Feels bad. Did not like. Thanks for reminding me.

Oh, and can we talk about the awkward teen angst moment when Octavia runs away sobbing and Kane yells after her, "Where will you go?!" WTF kind of unrealistic dialogue is that?

2x16
Old 03-15-2017, 08:35 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylina (View Post)

2x16
Yeah, I saw that episode.

If you have one thing to yell at a teenager as she's crying and limp-running away, do you yell, "Where will you go?" I would not. Is he Scarlett O'Hara? "Octavia! Where shall you go? What shall you do?" I don't even understand why he didn't run after her. She was stabbed clear through the abdomen yesterday. He could have easily caught up to her.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

I'm rewatching now and just wanna say... Wells mention hit me like a truck, and speaking of trucks... the rover / truck scene was pretty cool... I didn't expect that to be the reason why Clarke looked terrified in the promo. Lincoln's flashback and parallel had me tearing up with Octavia... girl sure does "heal" fast for someone who was on her back struggling to flex her leg moment before.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same, Belle, I was not expecting that to be the reason for the panicked look. It was a cool change, though. So often, Clarke is saving others. To see Bellamy and Roan come save her was awesome!

Being that Eliza doesn't drive, I wonder what she was honking when she got the script for this episode.
ICON
Old 03-15-2017, 08:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Yeah, I saw that episode.

If you have one thing to yell at a teenager as she's crying and limp-running away, do you yell, "Where will you go?" I would not. Is he Scarlett O'Hara? "Octavia! Where shall you go? What shall you do?" I don't even understand why he didn't run after her. She was stabbed clear through the abdomen yesterday. He could have easily caught up to her.
because (3x10)
Old 03-15-2017, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly right, April. I'm loving this Bellamy and Roan... what would you call it... teamwork? Eliza said in her TV Line interview that this episode she had a lot of fun because Clarke played the mother figure when it came to Bellamy and Roan, so I was expecting them to not get on as good as they did (if you can even say that), but it was pretty awesome.

Yeah I am curious about the driving as well. Hopefully someone asks her at a con or whenever.

I also like the Luna/Raven parts.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm already envisioning some crack gifsets with Clarke saying, "Okay, boys, play nice now," when Bellamy and Roan go off together.
ICON
Old 03-15-2017, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

yes! I'm actually starting to quite like Bellamy, through his interactions with Roan and Clarke as a group. Which I'm sure you'll be happy to know.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course I'm happy to know that.

Did you hear that I'm making progress in my grounder views, because I'm liking Ilian?
ICON
Old 03-15-2017, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Yasss April, that's awesome.

Speaking of grounders, I missed Echo this episode.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode! I was so distracted with others things so ill be glad to rewatch it.

MURPHY! OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I love all his focus an development and conversation with Luna was so great. The Murphy/Raven interaction is . Finally he's interacting with someone from the main cast!

28th time's the charm, right?

Gotta love that humor!

I loved the Clarke/Niylah scene. Love Niylah! And a Lexa memtion was great for her fans. I feel like Clarke was sorta using Nylah in a way to fill that void somehow? IDK, when she asked her to stay I got that vibe.

Bellamy/Clarke moments were amazing, as usual.

LOVED THE FOCUS ON OCTAVIA and the lincoln stuff. . Really makes you feel for her imo.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedawanheda (View Post)
Speaking of grounders, I missed Echo this episode.
Yeah, that's one front I'm not making any progress on.

Yes, Alexa, I agree about the Raven/Murphy interaction. Their scenes are always great, so I'm glad we're getting more of them.
ICON
Old 03-16-2017, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Ok, just quickly because I need to get on the road, proper comments later tonight...
I loved this episode!!!
I cried like a little girl during the Clarke/Kane scene
Clarke's face when Kane hugs her? omg
Ditto for Octavia remembering Lincoln getting shot.
And it breaks my heart that Octavia is still so full of hate towards Bellamy
Anyone else think Ilian will catch up with Octavia?
I'm shipping Murphy with Raven, if she survives. If she dies, I say Murphy will fly that rocket
Things are not looking good for Niylah's survival, right? Or am I completely off base here?
Miller's dad turning on Kane? Not ok, man! Wth?
Where was Abby?
Loved the looks on Clarke's and Bellamy's faces when she brings the truck to stop just in time not to crash into the rover
So many interesting pairings in this episode that we haven't seen (enough of) before. Or at least pairings of characters that were so good in their scenes together.
Monty/Jaha, Jasper/Jaha, Luna/Raven, Murphy/Raven, Kane/Clarke, Bellamy/Roan

omg, I can't wait to re-watch this tonight

ETA
Quote:
I like Niylah--well, how do I put this? She's hardly what I would call a fleshed-out character at this point, but she's nice. So on the scale of loathe-->Finndifferent-->love, I'm on the positive side of Finndifferent.
at Finndifferent, haven't heard that one in a while from you, April! And yes, I feel exactly the same way.
I'm on the Bellarke end of the spectrum as well and I had no problem with the Clarke/Niylah scene at all. Why must people always turn to hate first? I'm so disappointed. Grow up, people!

Quote:
Can I repeat how important it is that Wells Jaha was mentioned?
Yes, Lisa
I was really pleased they wove the mob rule / Wells getting killed / Jaha's mindset thing in there

Quote:
I want to keep writing here so bad but I'm in bed covered in rashes - was I hit by acid rain or something idk
NOOOO! Fell better real soon, Lisa

Quote:
I have SUCH conflicting Octavia thoughts going on right now. Beginning of the episode for her infuriated me. Ending of it saddened me.
Ugh April, I feel exactly the same
I was mad at her for being cold to Bellamy. Jeez, I get why, but what if he died on this mission? Right now, everyone could bite the dust at the drop of a hat, so Octavia, get it together!
But then to see her struggle when she is pointing the gun at Ilian? I never was a huge Linctavia shipper but damn, that scene almost killed me

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon

Last edited by CanIcallYouKate; 03-16-2017 at 02:08 AM