Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2017, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome back, Kenni. We were wondering where you were.

Got to love the Mad Max feel of the chase scenes (LOVE that movie).

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-21-2017, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

So I have more questions-

-In the beginning of the episode we saw that the cargo truck was bring driven by two other guards from Arkadia- what happened to them during the episode?

-What were the logistics of how Clarke was getting to the island again? Was Miller coming for her with the boat? If so, how were they going to get the barrels to the lab? Were they actually driving the cargo truck to the island? This was something I was really confused about during the episode. They never explained it.

-How is Bellamy going to take the Rover and the Cargo truck back to Arkadia if the other guards died?

I need answers!

Last edited by redrose13; 03-21-2017 at 10:27 AM
Old 03-21-2017, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

- Nameless people probably died when Azgeda betrayed.

- Dunno

- Why do you think both of those are going back? Preview for next episode? I just assumed even if it isn't enough, Clarke'd still get it to the island?
Old 03-21-2017, 10:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

The crack photo recap :

The 100 ep 4.06 recap - i reblog things i like

I lost it at all the Kane moments and at Bellamy's "rules".

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 03-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
"She's not answering." "I think she's trying to spare your feelings."

"Look I'm confused as to who's at war with who so I'm going to settle on blaming you for everything thanks in advance." "Well eff you too."

"I still maintain it would have looked cooler shirtless." "I'm dead but I concur."

But the topper is:

*lethal pew pew pew* "Bitch u were saying?"

:::dying:::
Old 03-21-2017, 01:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
So I've really only had the chance to skim through everyone's posts and will only be leaving brief comments because I have to leave for work soon. But the site finally let me through after days of the "Deceptive Website" warning.

First of all, I'm getting tired of this Octavia. I get that she's hurt and upset about Lincoln. But I'm done with her blaming Bellamy for that. And though the dialogue may have been silly, I echo Kane's question - where is she going to go?

Octavia ?
-dropship,
- cave
- Polis
Old 03-21-2017, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she can go back to Polis seeing she left it under threat of death Laura.

But the dropship and the cave (Lincoln's cave, gimme Lincoln's cave back!) could be possibilities
Old 03-21-2017, 02:30 PM
Total Fan

but , It is azgeda who wanted his death Trikru warned Octavia to leave Polis

But it is true that azgeda are still in Polis I want them to leave Polis, this is a place Trikru !!

////////////////
I read a tweet, too cute to say that like Octavia, argued with Daddy (Kane) she will go see Mom (Indra)

Many people think cave of Lincoln or Polis
Old 03-21-2017, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm totally going for cave
Old 03-21-2017, 02:58 PM
Total Fan

You make me laugh anyway do not forget Octavia has no swords now and no knives I do not see Octavia get to Polis without weapons ....
Old 03-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She should have taken that gun with her! But then that scene would be less dramatic.

Old 03-21-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
"She's not answering." "I think she's trying to spare your feelings."

"Look I'm confused as to who's at war with who so I'm going to settle on blaming you for everything thanks in advance." "Well eff you too."

"I still maintain it would have looked cooler shirtless." "I'm dead but I concur."

But the topper is:

*lethal pew pew pew* "Bitch u were saying?"

:::dying:::
Oh man, this sounds hilarious. I need to finish reading all the recaps.

My money is Octavia going to Lincoln's cave too. Given the state that she's in.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 08-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought this was a great episode!

Oh joy Jasper and Jaha are back. Lovely. At least they weren't in much of it.

YAY MURPHY IS BACK. I love the Murphy and Raven interactions. I love when Murphy asked how she was and she told him to shut up lol. “28th times the charm right?” LOL. Her fighting him was hard to watch but weirdly I loved it. But seeing Raven like this was sad.

NIYLAH <3. Love her. And N/C are cute. I like that Lexa was mentioned too. I think that Clarke and Niylah are a nice little comfort thing. I wouldn’t want anything more there between them.

The Bellamy/Octavia scene was really hard to watch. I didn’t really understand all her anger towards him, especially after the end of last episode when she almost died. I understand being upset with him but saying the killed Lincoln was a bit much.

I like that Monty mentioned Wells but the way he did it was harsh. And I didnt like how he said they strung up Murphy "for killing Wells." Like, what. We know he didnt kill Wells but the way Monty said it made it seem like he did. A casual viewer would think he did.... And honestly Monty acts so above everyone morally, it gets obnoxious.

Octavia almost killing Illian the same way that Lincoln died was definitely poignant and I love how they showed us flashbacks. Because Octavia's love for Lincoln was the strongest on the show thus far and she deserves to grieve him so I am glad we got that moment. I dont think that Illian deserved to just be let go though but I think that Monty's words got to him.

The Clarke and Bellamy scene in the car was great. I love that she was trying to talk to him about Octavia and being patient. I also liked the Rover scenes near the end with the Roan fight and then BC's little smiles to each other. So cute. And the ending scene!!! I love that he can talk to her about Octavia. "She'll come around and see how special you are." "Clarke if I don't see you again..." MOTHER EFFER WHAT WAS HE GOING TO SAY SDFDSFS. But I love Clarke's "no you will." Like she refuses to believe that she wont. And her saying he was special and then him just looking at her? They are so otp.

Of course the fuel ran out . Nothing is ever easy on this show.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode! Definitely in my top five for the season.
ICON
Old 02-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

for the rewatch tonight/tomorrow.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won