Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2014, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Isaiah Washington nailed this episode for me. How great was it to see little Wells and little Clarke? And the fact that he was inspired by them was amazing. I was sad watching it because that's when I realised that I actually miss Wells.

As someone pointed out on twitter, when a badass girl like Clarke is heartbroken, it means GAME OVER Finn.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-05-2014, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did anyone else get Firefly feels after this episode? The Reapers remind me so much of "Reavers" OMG! They are so gross, but holy crap, those scenes were intense.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 06-05-2014 at 04:43 AM
Old 06-05-2014, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Did anyone else get Firefly feels after this episode? The Reapers remind me so much of "Reavers" OMG! They are so gross, but holy crap, those scenes were intense.
I knew it, I knew I wasn't crazy and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with Firefly feels.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Death is often given the name Grim Reaper They usually are shown as a skeletal figure carrying a large scythe and clothed in a black cloak with a hood. They were in the movie "The Mummy". The ones on this show seem to be cannibals. Yuck.

I enjoyed the show. Lincoln has proved he deserves to be a part of the Ark society, again risking his life, for Finn & Clarke. Like how he gave them his book with a map to travel to a safe village by the sea and told them to make sure Octavia goes with them. He certainly loves that girl.

And Clarke knowing what crazy people are coming is taking his advice to escape. Like how even though Bellamy has a difference of an opinion on this, he did not fight Clarker on it in front of the 80 or so people left. I am sure she will explain later what she saw out there in the woods.

As for Finn declaring his love to Clarke, she bascially said he broke her heart and its too late. Shes a smart girl, knowing there will always be a bond between Raven & Finn. Its better to get involved with a guy with no emotional baggage.

Bellamy was a real hero trading places with Jasper. Had a little bromance between the two at the end.

About the Ark landing in pieces. I think some of those "pieces" will be landing on the enemy.

Heres a review

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/the_100_...coming-2014-06

Last edited by Against All Odds; 06-05-2014 at 08:06 AM
Old 06-05-2014, 06:14 PM
New Fan

I think it would be awesome if some of those pieces landed on the Grounders. I have really had it with them.

Do you think anyone from the Ark will survive? I kind of think they will. Maybe a handful and there will be 100 in the camp? I wonder if that would change the dynamic too much now though. Hmm
Old 06-05-2014, 10:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassCaseOfEmotion (View Post)
I think it would be awesome if some of those pieces landed on the Grounders. I have really had it with them.

Do you think anyone from the Ark will survive? I kind of think they will. Maybe a handful and there will be 100 in the camp? I wonder if that would change the dynamic too much now though. Hmm
If they do survive how well do you think the 2 groups will get along? Most of the 100 hate jaha. Clarks not happy with her mom. And they have learned to survive without them.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassCaseOfEmotion (View Post)

I think they will survive, especially the main grown ups. It would be ridiculous to kill them all.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see what happens with the arc and I really hope that they all make it and I agree it would be silly if they all died I'm sure the main people on the arc will survive hopefully take out some bad guys
Old 06-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Of cours they will survive. You can already prepare yourself to see Jaha, Kane and Abby on earth loool

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope a large group survive to help again the Grounder and the Reapers. It would be great to see them all working together.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

The reapers were super creepy reminded me
Of that movie the colony ...

The arc is in for a not so pleasant surprise when they land. Unless they land by the ocean near the "friendlies"
Old 06-07-2014, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If they land on Mt. Weather it would be lucky.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

I want to see more ruins next season . I think it's interesting
Old 06-09-2014, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

What no body has pointed out is that the ark knows where the kids set up camp and thats probably where they'll try and land, or in that general area. and the kids are leaving (at least as of now) and they have no way to report this to the ark. So I'm thinking the two groups will be apart at least at the end of season 1/ beginning of season 2.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
New Fan

In my opinion

I think the ark will crash on earth but far away from the original 100 base because Jaha will want to make sure the 100 are safe.

I am really looking forward to see that clan Lincoln had sent the 100 to...

There are so many thing we don't know...