Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Just proves how quickly things on this show can change. Love these two so much. As much as it pains me to see the Blakes struggling as they are I think Diyoza can help Octavia in a way Bellamy just can't. And it was so nice to see Diyoza be true to her word. I already loved her but for her to come back for Octavia just made my heart leap a little.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked Diyoza with Kane but it pales now to how much I like this dynamic, I truly think that Diyoza just elevates all scene partners she’s with TBH. I never thought that I’d see these two working together or that I’ll enjoy it so much, but I do and it really seems like they have struck a chord with a lot of viewers.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree tbh, she does seem to elevate the scenes she's in. And I find Octavia pretty dynamic alone, so the combination of them is just really nice.

Old 06-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Passionate Fan

And since Diyoza wasn't in the bunker she isn't going to be reminding Octavia of what happened there. She represents moving on.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
And since Diyoza wasn't in the bunker she isn't going to be reminding Octavia of what happened there. She represents moving on.
Good point. Everyone else is a direct reminder of her background and past and she doesn’t have that “baggage” with Diyoza.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And Diyoza isn't crapping on her every chance she gets. Like you said above, she's actually encouraging her. Cause she has an idea of where she's coming from and what she's gone through.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Strangely enough, Diyoza is the one person who understands Octavia the most right now because she has been almost exactly in the same shoes. So, there’s no judgement from her compared to the others.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Few, if any, on this show are innocent from committing some atrocity at one point or another. So Octavia isn't a special case here. They've all been broken to some extent at some point. Difference for her though is that she was left to heal herself alone. That's right. Looking at you Kane and Abby.

When a broken bone heals without being set properly it's malformed. It continues to cause pain and potentially further damage. In order to heal properly it has to be broken again. Diyoza knows this. And she's going to make sure Octavia's healing is set right this time.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Few, if any, on this show are innocent from committing some atrocity at one point or another. So Octavia isn't a special case here. They've all been broken to some extent at some point. Difference for her though is that she was left to heal herself alone. That's right. Looking at you Kane and Abby.

When a broken bone heals without being set properly it's malformed. It continues to cause pain and potentially further damage. In order to heal properly it has to be broken again. Diyoza knows this. And she's going to make sure Octavia's healing is set right this time.

Excellent post.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Good posts guys

https://clarkgriffon.tumblr.com/post/185324609759
Old 06-11-2019, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the set, Kate. Thanks.

Quote:

Kane/Abby totally abandoned her.

Well said.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-11-2019, 09:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I didn't even noticed Octavia's nod in response to "I guess you want to live after all" before. Love it.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Had some more good stuff last night!
Old 06-12-2019, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Diyoza listening to Xavier because he might be able to save Octavia ... I love it. And she's truly the one person who is on her side right now. Diyoza has a LOT at stake too, specifically the safety of her baby, but yet she's risked that for Octavia so far.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-13-2019, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Diyoza has a caring side and she's showing it this season. I think Octavia needs that mix of care but no judgement.

https://bellblake.tumblr.com/post/185206505648/504-604