Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

wait a second I just realized. We're def not done with the Ark yet? Remember those scenes in the season 4 trailer that showed them gathering the bodies and then Bellamy walking out in the rain with someone behind him?

omg read this:

Quote:
Possible reasons why Riley was saved:

He is a super-Nightblood.
He is Bill Cadogan in disguise.
He is a Horcrux.
He is the Last Jedi.
He is the prince that was promised.
He is the apocalypse.
Naw guys, I got nothing. But if Riley takes Bellamy at his word and believes he has some cosmic destiny and goes on to become the new Jaha, I am 1000% here for it
xx
hahaha
Old 03-01-2017, 10:18 PM
Total Fan

You know what I just realized was missing from this episode? A shot of Jasper watching the Ark burn and laughing his ass off.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
You know what I just realized was missing from this episode? A shot of Jasper watching the Ark burn and laughing his ass off.
I would have liked to see this
Old 03-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
right!? I was wondering where the hec Jasper was. I think in that moment though, seeing his equally horrified face would have been something
Old 03-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

IDK, this episode bored me. Somehow i just couldn't get into it. It was a super slow start IMO and then it just felt like it was dragging in the same scenes for so long??? IDK, I wasnt a fan. Wish I had more to say.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes the Riley scene was about Bellamy and Echo, not Riley. And i don't find him annoying. How is he supposed to react to the ice nation after being tortured for months? The mistake was to bring him to this mission he should not have been there, like Bellamy said. They have so much men and they bring him of all people? What?

I guess the "list" doesn't matter anymore, lol. I can't dislike Ilian. He sure has his reasons why he did it but omg grounders are really stupid.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:13 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
Yes the Riley scene was about Bellamy and Echo, not Riley. And i don't find him annoying. How is he supposed to react to the ice nation after being tortured for months? The mistake was to bring him to this mission he should not have been there, like Bellamy said. They have so much men and they bring him of all people? What?

I guess the "list" doesn't matter anymore, lol. I can't dislike Ilian. He sure has his reasons why he did it but omg grounders are really stupid.
Ah yes they are all stupid, Lincoln was the exception of any nonsense grounder ♥ and Indra too

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Paula what do you think of that?

Old 03-02-2017, 04:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was about main 3 trying to convince their opposite halves to not do terrible things. Clarke-Roan, Bellamy-Riley/Echo and Octavia-Ilan, Where 2 succeeded, Octavia failed maybe because of her murdering people in first half of the season.

Anyway, Arkadia being destroyed i knew it was coming from the burning poster they released this season. NOw the motto of 'From the ashes we will rise" Next episode is called 'we will rise', so someone is going for a spaceship ride.

Raven and Abby's brain working to maximum capacity. We know what Raven's hallucination means but what does Abby's mean? That Clarke will be the first to take nightblood or that her body can already somehow withstand radiation?
Old 03-02-2017, 05:03 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juve (View Post)
This episode was about main 3 trying to convince their opposite halves to not do terrible things. Clarke-Roan, Bellamy-Riley/Echo and Octavia-Ilan, Where 2 succeeded, Octavia failed maybe because of her murdering people in first half of the season.

Anyway, Arkadia being destroyed i knew it was coming from the burning poster they released this season. NOw the motto of 'From the ashes we will rise" Next episode is called 'we will rise', so someone is going for a spaceship ride.

Raven and Abby's brain working to maximum capacity. We know what Raven's hallucination means but what does Abby's mean? That Clarke will be the first to take nightblood or that her body can already somehow withstand radiation?
Oh true !!! They have all learned from each other and will change their thoughts on it
Echo learned from the conversation Riley Bellamy
Clarke of the one with Roan
Octavia the one with Ilian, Ilian after what he did I feel he will change

The only one that comes out of these duos is Riley mdrrrr it is the real ugly duckling lessons learned lol
Old 03-02-2017, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally watched the episode properly, the fact that Octavia is still alive astounds me, I mean I'm glad but it's also super unrealistic, especially considering how easily others have died, you know who I mean.

Clarke was perfect in this episode, she snapped back into action, was quick on her feet and putting fires out left, right and center (except the last one)

ROARKE WERE AMAZING! I actually really loved Roan in this episode and he actually had a point when he said Lexa put DUTY over LOYALTY, which no one seems to understand. Clarke built the ark for her people alone and not his so I get why he's pissed and I do agree with Roan on that point.

Raven is gonna die... This ep totally set that up imo, it's either Raven or Abby that's gonna die. Maybe Abby will because they were more focused on Raven's symptoms, maybe Abby will die as a plot for Raven to see what she may one day have to go through but Raven survives because they learn from what happened to Abby. So yeah maybe Abby will die.

Bellamy Blake though, what can I say about Bellamy Blake. He is perfect and I can't cope with it, he was extra af with Echo and the chains, he was adorable af when he realised Octavia was alive, there was this little smile for a second. He was amazing af when he stopped Riley with his little speech.

Also I love Echo and I'm not even sorry.

Niylah was awesome in this ep too, I always enjoy her, her scenes with Clarke were cute.

Also this ep gave me major Doctor Mechanic feels

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-02-2017, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I saw that Riley scene as being an instance of Bellamy taking the lessons he has learned from all of his mistakes and passing them on to both Riley and Echo at the same time. And while Riley is obviously just a plot device, I'm just as convinced as ever that the Bellamy and Echo storyline is going to continue all season and be the vehicle they use to finally get Bellamy to make his peace with the Grounders.
This is totally true, and I know I'm whining about Riley but I'm starting to think I just don't like the actor

But I'm totally down with the whole Bellamy + Echo thing and Bellamy making peace with them. Also, Echo grew on me this episode - last week I said I didn't like her but this week I kinda liked her. I like being forced to change my mind, it's fun

Quote:
This is another episode where people missing made no sense. Where was Murphy? Where was Jasper and his gleeful reaction? Why wasn't Miller with the others being a sniper? I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE MISSING. I totally understand why they are, though. But still, let me whine about it ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
I have nothing wrong with how Riley is acting re: the Ice Nation, I totally get it. WHY did they bring him though? Who's bright idea was that? Sometimes the Sky People are so dumb It would have been interesting though if he did shoot Roan, for just a second I thought they might go there and throw another war upon us, but nosiree.

[quote]
Quote:
Very true.

Quote:
I'm so dumb and thought Abby was dreaming, so now I totally want to know what's up with that too. Or does it mean Clarke will die a melty death?

[QUOTE=Way Too Keen;89373750]Finally watched the episode properly, the fact that Octavia is still alive astounds me, I mean I'm glad but it's also super unrealistic, especially considering how easily others have died, you know who I mean.
[quote]

Yes Becks, since you've never mentioned this before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)

Raven is gonna die... This ep totally set that up imo, it's either Raven or Abby that's gonna die. Maybe Abby will because they were more focused on Raven's symptoms, maybe Abby will die as a plot for Raven to see what she may one day have to go through but Raven survives because they learn from what happened to Abby. So yeah maybe Abby will die.
I think you're right, tbh. I don't think they will kill Raven this season. I just don't see it. I know they say they do whatever they want and anyone can die, but Raven is a fan favourite and as far as I know hasn't been booked as a series regular on another series, so they don't have to kill her off. I would just hate to see her go through soooooooooo much just to die for everyone else, blargh.

I'm going to rewatch the episode in 5 minutes.

/csb

Old 03-02-2017, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes Becks, since you've never mentioned this before
I swear the writers like to come up with new ways to make me angry

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-02-2017, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was a super slow start IMO and then it just felt like it was dragging in the same scenes for so long???
Alexa, I know exactly what you mean. As tense as everything was, there were some moments that felt slow and like you said felt like it was dragging...I don't know I have to rewatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
This is totally true, and I know I'm whining about Riley but I'm starting to think I just don't like the actor
Girl, same here. I like nothing about him But the thing is, as amazing as that moment was with Riley for Bellamy, why do you think they chose to focus on Riley as opposed to something else? I don't' know it seems weird to me.

Quote:
But I'm totally down with the whole Bellamy + Echo thing and Bellamy making peace with them. Also, Echo grew on me this episode - last week I said I didn't like her but this week I kinda liked her. I like being forced to change my mind, it's fun
Can I just say I love that Bellamy is 6000% done with Echo. I think we've seen enough of her this season to be honest. I could use a little break.

Quote:
This is another episode where people missing made no sense. Where was Murphy? Where was Jasper and his gleeful reaction? Why wasn't Miller with the others being a sniper? I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE MISSING. I totally understand why they are, though. But still, let me whine about it ok!
Ok you and I are the same. I cannot stand it when people are missing (Yes I understand the logistical/budget/scheduling reasons behind it but still) I think we should have def seen Jasper's reaction to the Ark falling and ESPECIALLY Jaha.

I think Miller is still on the Island, Lisa. At least that's what I was thinking otherwise there's no excuse of him not being with the other guards writers. -_-

[QUOTE=Way Too Keen;89373750]Finally watched the episode properly, the fact that Octavia is still alive astounds me, I mean I'm glad but it's also super unrealistic, especially considering how easily others have died, you know who I mean.
[quote]

LOL I know, its kinda ridiculous

Quote:
I think you're right, tbh. I don't think they will kill Raven this season. I just don't see it. I know they say they do whatever they want and anyone can die, but Raven is a fan favourite and as far as I know hasn't been booked as a series regular on another series, so they don't have to kill her off. I would just hate to see her go through soooooooooo much just to die for everyone else, blargh.

I swear, if they kill Raven or Abby. ESPECIALLY RAVEN. I just don't want any of the core cast from the Ark to die But now I'm really really worried that this basically foreshadowing Abby dying by the end of this season

Also Bob Morley continues to blow my mind episode after episode.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally ship Bellamy/Echo, her almost killing Octavia kinda ruined that for me but this ep brought the feels back, Echo has no chill and it's hilarious, they're such a sassy combo.

Also Echo not telling Roan about Riley was cute

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-02-2017, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I swear the writers like to come up with new ways to make me angry
They should have put the bullet in/near her heart, then maybe it wouldn't be so UGH, you know? Obviously they couldn't put it in her head because then she wouldn't be able to talk etc. (this is so morbid, sorry). But putting the bullet in her abdomen is frustrating because then you see Pike get impaled by Octavia and dies instantly, but Octavia is impaled in the same place and falls off a 200 foot cliff and is alive? Come on, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)

Girl, same here. I like nothing about him But the thing is, as amazing as that moment was with Riley for Bellamy, why do you think they chose to focus on Riley as opposed to something else? I don't' know it seems weird to me.
I think this is what I keep complaining about I guess Riley is seriously just there to be used as a plot device/foil (sorry - is that what a foil is? Let me go google it, it's been awhile ).....ok so I don't know if he's a foil necessarily but he was put there to showcase other characters in one way or another. I just don't know why it seems so funny to be that they are using this random dude.

Quote:
I think Miller is still on the Island, Lisa. At least that's what I was thinking otherwise there's no excuse of him not being with the other guards writers. -_-
I totally forgot he was on the island, I'm so dumb Sigh. I guess he was doing guardy-type stuff outside with the others.

Quote:

Also Echo not telling Roan about Riley was cute
That was cute tbh.