Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Soulmates [Clarke ♥ Lexa] #50: Then my Soul saw you and it said "Oh there you are. I've been been waiting for you."

W e l c o m e t o

x

Of
C l a r k e ♥ L e x a

Days after Clarke Griffin falls from the sky she's thrown into a war with who they think are the last survivors on Earth. The only way to protect her people is to make a deal with the Commander of the grounders. When she meets Lexa Kom Trikru, along the way they both teach each other that love isn't weakness. And maybe by coming together both their people can find a way to live together in peace.

You were right Clarke, life is about more than just surviving.

→icons;

xXx

i've only been posting here for about two months or so and every second of it has been amazing. we reached 50 threads in only about 2 months and this number speaks for itself just like Clexa does.
Clexa is a power couple from the start. from enemies to allies to friends to lovers. their journey has been an epic one from the start and with every single scene they had they made me ship them only more. they had a special chemistry from the start and couldn’t take their eyes off each other. soon they learned to trust each other and nobody respected Clarke more than Lexa. nobody challenged Lexa more than Clarke. they completed each other and finally fell in love, not able to deny their feelings any longer.
In the end they ended up together as soulmates and their bond is stronger than death. they are meant to be together, in this life and after life. and they will meet again.
→Lxiegrey

xXx
Where to start, I've never been more taken with a couple then these two. From their meeting to their first kiss, first disagreement, first anything. Everything they have has been truly beautiful. Their first words spoke volumes, "You're the one", what more could be said other then that. And the fact that we lucked out with such amazing actors was just a bonus.
This place has been a true bright spot in this dark period for us all. and I've loved getting to talk to each of you. From our sassy Thursdays, to all our in jokes. You've all been aces. →bandcandy

So one day I decided to read some Fear fanfiction.
Thought I'd give some Chris/Alica stuff a go, or maybe Tobias/Madison but when I got there, it didn't fcking exist.
It was full of this Lexark trash because that's it.
Clexa are a big fcking deal, they're so big that they're leaking on to other shows.
Bitches are too damn beautiful and perfect for this world and every fcking other, that's why my gay ass loves them so.
→megprescottfan

X
And my dear, it was beautiful
To put it rather bluntly I love these two cause they made each other complete. They loved one another in a way neither of them had been loved. They were half a heart, half a soul until one day they met and finally they were complete. Clarke and Lexa were equals in every sense of the word and together they created such a intensity and chemistry it poured off the screen. The love they shared will endure thousands of years until the end of time. It was pure love that happens once in your lifetime and these two were lucky enough to find it in each other.....they were destined from the get go. Eliza and Alycia brought life to these characters and made them the beautiful people that they were/are.
→italiangal

I must admit that when Lexa came on the show and her interaction with Clarke made me ship their relationship, I was quite frankly blindsided. I had never shipped a f/f relationship before with the exception of Willow and Tara on Buffy when I was much younger. That relationship was different, I like both character so I liked them together. Clexa was different. I started to regard The 100 as a truly special show because the best characters and leaders were females, but it truly hit me when Lexa, talking to Clarke about losing Costia, simply said “because she was mine”: it meant no labels, just love. And so, I also didn’t care who would fall for who. The dynamic between Clarke and Lexa was interesting from the beginning with Clarke being unfazed in front of the grounder Commander to them become a team leading the clans to battle against Mount Weather and later when she tried to gain back Clarke’s trust.
Lexa showed her humanity and fragility only to Clarke, Clarke made Lexa feel like she could be just Lexa and not Heda all the time. At the same time, Lexa is the only one who has ever asked Clarke what she wanted and repeatedly let her chose what was right for her (and her people, yes obviously), like going back to Arkadia or staying in Polis, freeing Emerson or killing him, even though the second would have let Lexa down. I feel like there’s so much more to say about this relationship, but it is simply the fact that they brought out the best in each other would be enough. Lexa was always the visionary Heda, but thanks to Clarke she could turn things around and form a new society. They were perfect for each other and their story would have been EPIC.
Too bad we didn’t get to see much of their relationship, but just a glimpse of happiness. They did deserve more
→kym_wok

Being raised in a conservative, christian, traditional minority household has the tendency to hurt someone struggling with their sexuality. At the age of 20, I came out to my parents, and the struggle between being true to myself and keeping my family began. Here I am at the age of 27, still living through fictional characters because my family is still that conservative, christian, traditional minority. Clexa gave me hope, gave me something to look forward to and even if fictional, gave me a sense of a future reality. The actresses that portrayed this love, did so in the most amazing of ways and for that I will always be grateful to this couple. For now, I hold on to what we know to be a true love story (even if fictional) and continue to fight so that others may make this a reality in their lives one day!
→jlxs22

FlameKeeper ♥ LexaChip
Space Bisexual ♥ Post Apocalyptic Lesbian
Elyza Lex ♥ Alicia Clark
Token homo ♥ Necessary to the plot
Cluck ♥ Lexer

Last edited by la villanelle; 04-08-2016 at 12:57 PM
Old 04-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yay! Congrats on 50 threads guys!

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 04-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!

And now to check out our lovely OP!

Thank you so much Em!
Old 04-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so much everyone. So proud to be part of this thread.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you guys sooo much! I love being part of this thread, even though I haven't been here for long!
Can we pick the pieces up
Live learn life love die dust gone
Old 04-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Absolute Fan

I actually can't believe we got here.

It is really a joy to be part of this thread and to get to chat with you guys.You are all too awesome.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Absolute Fan

DP! getting weird on me.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Awe you are awesome too!

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 04-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
I actually can't believe we got here.
Riiiight. We've been through a lot this few months. But #50 already!

Quote:
It is really a joy to be part of this thread and to get to chat with you guys.You are all too awesome.
I'll repeat this. This place makes coming to this board worth it.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!!

50!!! Just mind blown at how fast we have gotten here and how amazing this group is! From your witty comments to keeping Clexa alive in us all, this group is irreplaceable and a force to be reckoned with!!!!
Old 04-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Also rating news

0.41 is really close to 0.3

I'll bathe in bitter tears tonight
Old 04-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
Riiiight. We've been through a lot this few months. But #50 already!

We have been through alot,and sadly it could've been for the better,and we would've had alot to post about 'happy' stuff,but even if that wasn't the case we kept on going.
Quote:
I'll repeat this. This place makes coming to this board worth it.
You have no idea how good the coffee tastes in the morning reading all the posts you guys make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
Also rating news

0.41 is really close to 0.3

I'll bathe in bitter tears tonight
I only wish I could tell you to have mercy...but I don't!So bathe in bitter tears...bathe HARD!
Old 04-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw shucks. I love you awesome Nerds.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I realize that is why i have been falling behind, I don't read first thing in the morning, like I used to, because I have been waking up late for work everyday.

Reading fanfics into the night has killed my sleep but soooo worth it!!