Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2016, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes the title sums Clexa up very on point.
Old 03-17-2016, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

credit: Reshop, Heda Leksa
Old 03-17-2016, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the warning, I know I have been name shaming JR, it's hard not to but will try to be extra careful.

OMG, that is just so beautiful. Who are these incredible artists? They do such a good job. Love it!!! And Lexa all tired out after some Clarke action , well she seemed to be ready for round 2. Shame there wont be round 3.

I was watching Criminal Minds on catch up last night and after it finished my TiVo went to the last channel watched which was E4 and yes, what was on The 100. They were talking in that tent and Lexa popped up. Had to switch channel to quick I dropped the damn remote Oh TFTNT
Old 03-17-2016, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by megprescottfan (View Post)
Ahh definitely!

What else do you imagine? tell me more!
lots I could go on.
Old 03-17-2016, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

this art is just so beautiful
Old 03-17-2016, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh damn, don't get me thinking now If she hadn't been shot and Clarke headed home to Looney Tune town () can you imagine the reunion.....

(So my new words...Arkadia is Looney Tune town and BC is Bull Crap. Anyone disagree lol? )
Old 03-17-2016, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Their reunion would have been amazing. Clarke stuck with the mass murdering king, hating everything pike and his merry men do. And then finally lexa wins, because like Arkadia would triumph. Clqrke would run out those gates so quickly. Barge her way into lexas tent so fast.
Old 03-17-2016, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh to dream

Can you just imagine someone else being called Heda? Just doesn't fit with me at all!
Old 03-17-2016, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Urgh. I just dont want to see anyone undoing lexa's legacy. Its bad enough that she was so close to having peace. And pike and Boris wouldnt just leave it. There was no need for any of this. The ark landed in trikru territory, and lexa gave them the land. They would have had trading resources, protection. All of that, they would have flourished. But no, Pike wouldnt have taken that position without Boris, and you cannot convince me that he wasnt doing that because Clarke moved on to better things, she was doing well, and Bellamy was jealous that she didnt need him, that octavia didnt need him.
Old 03-17-2016, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Whatever their reason for doing what they did....it caused a chain of events that led to Lexa's death. It's not their fault...but they started that domino effect. They killed the peacekeepers, Lexa didn't retaliate after her chat with Clarke, this caused many issues in Polis, which started Titus of on a mission to convince Lexa that her feelings were compromising her leadership and he asked her to tell Clarke to go home. When this didn't work, he started firing a gun. The last bit we know. So it all started with that choice for them to kill those grounders sent to protect them.

I get really frustrated with story lines that always carry that mantra that 'Leaders can't love or people in certain jobs should be alone'. I see this time and time again and it's annoying. Sometimes it can be good if done right and it was getting done right in this story cause it showed how 'Love is weakness' was slowing dying off and we saw that love was strength. Well we did for a time till we got a new line....If you love, you die.

Last edited by italiangal; 03-17-2016 at 06:15 AM
Old 03-17-2016, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But it is their fault.

Bellamy knows indra can be trusted. They've said it many times. The writers had Bellamy in the room everytime Kane said indra was their friend.

Next Clarke. Clarke who saved them from war with the grounders, Clarke who saved them from the mountain. Then clarke returned and she managed to get Arkadia in the coalition. Whether or not she is in Arkadia is something different. She gave them protection, Kane and Abby (their leaders, were hapoy about this).

So with both of them pike and his merry men have nothing to worry about. There isnt a threat.

Then lexa sends a peace keeping force to protect them. Kane and Abby return to Arkadia and again tell all the people its for peace, its their protection. Indra is sent, as the grounder they trust, to head the peace keeping force. This army doesnt step into Arkadia, it doesnt threaten them, its watching the complete opposite way from Arkadia. And pike and Boris wait untill theyre asleep, and massacred them.

And lexa still tries to keep the Skaikru safe, she doesnt attack. She listens to Clarke. To me all of this could have been stopped if Bellamy had just said no. And gone straight to Kane and Abby, but he didnt. He was whiny because Clarke had elevated herself. She was foing something. Lexa would be alive if Bellamy had grown a pair, and been an adult, and used his brain.

Eta: that came out as really moaning, sorry.

Last edited by la villanelle; 03-17-2016 at 06:37 AM
Old 03-17-2016, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, moan away.

I agree with all that, it is their fault so a certain extent. Although, Boris and Puke have been idoits...I don't think it was Boris's intention to go through this all to have Lexa get shot. It's hard to explain (I mean neither of them fired that gun, so in that aspect its not their fault), but with every actions there are consequences and Lexa getting shot is just one of them. Their choice to kill them started off a chain of events that led to Clarke losing Lexa just when she finally accepted her love for her. I like Boris, I do but his choices right now are pathetic. And your right, Clarke has done everything for the Looney Town people even if she isn't there and this is how they repay her and of course Lexa. So yes, I do get that to a certain extent the blame lies with them that Lexa got shot. I just wished Clarke could see that but right now I think she perhaps wont think straight.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not ready for tonight!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-17-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

What is tonight? I thought there is a 2 week break?
Old 03-17-2016, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
What is tonight? I thought there is a 2 week break?
I completely forgot I've been working too much clearly.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚