Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The fanvids have been really hard to watch

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megprescottfan (View Post)
The fanvids have been really hard to watch
Yeah,even gifs lately...and I had some plans to do some gifsets on Clexa,but I don't know I just can't bring myself to do it. I rather stick with Bamon just so I won't be tempted to work on the death scene,cause I'm sure I'll quit as soon as I'll get to that point.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i wished Abby was there

Old 03-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Damn you're right... Where was she.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Yeah,even gifs lately...and I had some plans to do some gifsets on Clexa,but I don't know I just can't bring myself to do it. I rather stick with Bamon just so I won't be tempted to work on the death scene,cause I'm sure I'll quit as soon as I'll get to that point.
Even watching Bamon is hard for me Their final scene this week's ep reminded me of Clexa/Jason, This line... "I am not OK with this decision. I’m not OK with you choosing yourself, this hurts. This hurts me."

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-08-2016, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

when the bullet hit Lexa i was sure she'd survive. Clarke would rescue her. damn, even when Titus cut her open to take the chip i somehow believed she was alive...and then the episode ended and i was still in denial. when i woke up the next day and read through everything i stated realizing Lexa was gone forever
Old 03-08-2016, 10:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Even watching Bamon is hard for me Their final scene this week's ep reminded me of Clexa/Jason, This line... "I am not OK with this decision. I’m not OK with you choosing yourself, this hurts. This hurts me."
Yeah well the last two episodes of both the tv shows weren't too pleasant to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
when the bullet hit Lexa i was sure she'd survive. Clarke would rescue her. damn, even when Titus cut her open to take the chip i somehow believed she was alive...and then the episode ended and i was still in denial. when i woke up the next day and read through everything i stated realizing Lexa was gone forever
I was in denial for 2 days to be honest,I kept hoping someone will wake us up from this nightmare,some sort of spoiler or speculation that would lead to Lexa being alive...how wrong was I to hope.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same, when she got shot I actually didn't think she'd die either.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i just thought they'd make the end very thrilling and maybe end with a cliffhanger or something. i clearly didn't expect JR to be that stupid. i was proved wrong.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i just thought they'd make the end very thrilling and maybe end with a cliffhanger or something. i clearly didn't expect JR to be that stupid. i was proved wrong.
I'll keep saying this...he's not to bright.
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still kind of in denial, obvs we have the finale and stuff but the response to her death has been so big I feel it could sway him in some way.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Thing is that I only watched that scene once,but to me at first look she didn't seemed prepared for what was about to happen,it's like she didn't even hear the gun shots,that's why I said it was bad writing.

And also I'm really sorry you had to go through that. Hope you got passed it.
Yeh, no I understand. She did kinda look as if she was strolling but I think the bullet literally hit her the second she opened the door and that small gap appeared for the bullet. But we didn't see her face before she was hit and in that moment when your hit...all your expressions drop. (Oh and yeh...I got passed it fine was in hospital for about a week is all. It's like a said couple days ago....we can be hit with the hardest things and survive but the tiniest thing can kill us. Ok a bullet isn't tiny and can do tones of damage but considering what other characters have survived on the show, you would question why couldn't she survive....)
Fan Forum Legend

this JR guy is killing all my nerves.

Old 03-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm still kind of in denial, obvs we have the finale and stuff but the response to her death has been so big I feel it could sway him in some way.
Don't go there...it will bring more pain in the end.It's not worth it.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I go away to eat a bag of chocolate and already into the new thread.