Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
haha yeah and it totally backfired. because that's what happens when you try to imitate someone else.
There's a part of me that hates GOT for this whole shock value bandwagon tv shows,but then I remember that GOT is still my favourite show,and the fault lies in these people that as you say try to copy a successful recipe.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ i had no idea you also watch GoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
TFTNT. I'm sorry Tina lol. I was about to get stuck into opening it and then my mobile went off.
no worries
Loyal Fan

"Hey, HEDA, Don't you dare to give up " - Clarke
" Don't want the next Commander! I Want You ! "
"My fight is over " - " No.No. I won't accept that"-
Oh my heart, Eliza, Alycia, they made me cry.
and after this episode , they expect me to believe, That clarke and Lexa are not soul mates, that Clarke's will ever love somebody else
Fan Forum Star

JR should have stopped imitating D&D. And I am sure he'll regret it even more by the end of the season.

The quotes
Old 03-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
^ i had no idea you also watch GoT

Wait!!!There are people who don't?
Old 03-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I have seen their scene like 50,000 times lol. I have seen the death scene many a handful of times. I cannot watch where her body is carried off.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think I have seen their scene like 50,000 times lol. I have seen the death scene many a handful of times. I cannot watch where her body is carried off.
i watched all their scenes for like 20 times and the death scene just once...I can't watch it now...I simply can't.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have avoided the death scene at all costs, I have only seen it again in fanvids

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
i watched all their scenes for like 20 times and the death scene just once...I can't watch it now...I simply can't.
I watched it a few times more cause...well I dunno why actually. You gotta hand it to Lexa though, she heard gun shots from Clarke's room and didn't hesitate.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megprescottfan (View Post)
I have avoided the death scene at all costs, I have only seen it again in fanvids
For me it was just tumblr who kept reminding me of that awful moment.
Quote:
I watched it a few times more cause...well I dunno why actually. You gotta hand it to Lexa though, she heard gun shots from Clarke's room and didn't hesitate.
Actually for me that was just bad writing,I just can't see Lexa walking into a room that shoots are fired like you or I walk in the kitchen.She's battle tested she should've got in there prepared for a fight...but then again Jason and his awful writing comes,and we all know how that ended.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm not ready to watch any fan videos yet
Old 03-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
i'm not ready to watch any fan videos yet
Haven't watched any since 3x07...
Old 03-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Haven't watched any since 3x07...
yes me neither. at least i am able to read fanfics and be on tumblr again.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Actually for me that was just bad writing,I just can't see Lexa walking into a room that shoots are fired like you or I walk in the kitchen.She's battle tested she should've got in there prepared for a fight...but then again Jason and his awful writing comes,and we all know how that ended.
Yeh I get that and to a degree your right. But...I think cause it was Clarke's room she went right in there. There's good and bad points to that. I mean, speaking from experience my friend got into a tuffle just as I was walking to her house and I ran right in there not knowing the other person had a knife and I got jabbed quite hard in the stomach. It depends really...some selflessly go head first without thought even if they have a warrior type head on.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yeh I get that and to a degree your right. But...I think cause it was Clarke's room she went right in there. There's good and bad points to that. I mean, speaking from experience my friend got into a tuffle just as I was walking to her house and I ran right in there not knowing the other person had a knife and I got jabbed quite hard in the stomach. It depends really...some selflessly go head first without thought even if they have a warrior type head on.
Thing is that I only watched that scene once,but to me at first look she didn't seemed prepared for what was about to happen,it's like she didn't even hear the gun shots,that's why I said it was bad writing.

And also I'm really sorry you had to go through that. Hope you got passed it.

Quote:
yes me neither. at least i am able to read fanfics and be on tumblr again.
I think I'll be ok with fanfics,and as matter of fact I'll try one today.I bet it will help.