Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-04-2016, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"My fight is over"
"No, no, I won't accept that"

Quote:
I know I saw the one you mentioned,but as you right now I just couldn't give a crap to even read the whole thing.
I really don't blame you.

Quote:
This is what Jason wants, he wants us to sit here and be outraged and care, he wants us to sit and dissect the episode but I'm not doing it anymore
He wants us to continue watching s3 and just noooooo.... that's not going to happen. If I hear the latter half of the season isn't total BS then I'll binge it when it's over, but no one could pay me to follow it week to week after this.
Fan Forum Star

This is just so unfair. The art says it all.
Fan Forum Hero

He can't honestly believe anyone in Clexa fandom would like this. And he's not even a Bellarke fan so why the hell did he do this?
Old 03-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
He can't honestly believe anyone in Clexa fandom would like this. And he's not even a Bellarke fan so why the hell did he do this?
i think he did it because he wants to be a GRRM and Game of Thrones wannabe and wants to shock and claim that his tv show is the best and shocking ever. i dunno, i can't explain otherwise.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)

He wants us to continue watching s3 and just noooooo.... that's not going to happen. If I hear the latter half of the season isn't total BS then I'll binge it when it's over, but no one could pay me to follow it week to week after this.
Yeah I'm pretty much done too

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

He gave Blarke shippers new hope and he doesn't even support Blarke. WTF happened? What went wrong with Jason?
I am not sorry for all the hate he is getting right now.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i think he did it because he wants to be a GRRM and Game of Thrones wannabe and wants to shock and claim that his tv show is the best and shocking ever. i dunno, i can't explain otherwise.
WTF!I was literally was about to say the exact same thing!!!I swear!
Old 03-04-2016, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Right I'm gonna break this down and explain why I think their sex scene is not tainted.

Lexa was always so calm and not phased about her death, wherever she loved Clarke or not. But loving her made her pass away more peacefully knowing they had Their moment. No amount of death will ever take that away. They fell in love but deep down they would always know it would never end happily for them, I really think this is the case. Take everything out of the episode...The Scene took away all the pain and worries. It was entirely stripped back, it was just them. No one else matter and for a moment no one else was in the world but them two. They said goodbye knowing one day they will meet again but they had that moment...something no one can ever take away. Lexa was fated to always be alone and after Costia she knew this would be the case but along came Clarke and gave her reason to love again, to understand that love is NOT a weakness but something so powerful that makes you feel at peace. It would have been sooo much worse if they didn't get their chance to be happy, even if it was for however long it was lol. Lexa loved Clarke and lost her the dya she walked away but somehow Clarke came back to her, forgave her and gave her heart. As did Lexa. I'm glad it happened cause there is nothing worse then never getting to be wit the one you love and but these two had the chance to and boy did they grasp at it with both hands lol. I think back to the scene from 3x03 where Clarke had a knife to her throat, again....Lexa was ready to die and let her go. This time round, Lexa was able to leave as a person that loved and was loved.

So no for me it's never tainted. It's beautifully sweet, endearing but most of all, tragically beautiful.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
WTF!I was literally was about to say the exact same thing!!!I swear!
Old 03-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This is nauseatingly accurate.

And just thinking about it, but now Clexa are sunk are there actually any canon f/f relationships left on US/Canadian tv to watch and support right now? Because Lost Girl ended, OB is **** knows, and Person of Interest is off air too. So that leaves.... no one?
Old 03-04-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
Right I'm gonna break this down and explain why I think their sex scene is not tainted.

Lexa was always so calm and not phased about her death, wherever she loved Clarke or not. But loving her made her pass away more peacefully knowing they had Their moment. No amount of death will ever take that away. They fell in love but deep down they would always know it would never end happily for them, I really think this is the case. Take everything out of the episode...The Scene took away all the pain and worries. It was entirely stripped back, it was just them. No one else matter and for a moment no one else was in the world but them two. They said goodbye knowing one day they will meet again but they had that moment...something no one can ever take away. Lexa was fated to always be alone and after Costia she knew this would be the case but along came Clarke and gave her reason to love again, to understand that love is NOT a weakness but something so powerful that makes you feel at peace. It would have been sooo much worse if they didn't get their chance to be happy, even if it was for however long it was lol. Lexa loved Clarke and lost her the dya she walked away but somehow Clarke came back to her, forgave her and gave her heart. As did Lexa. I'm glad it happened cause there is nothing worse then never getting to be wit the one you love and but these two had the chance to and boy did they grasp at it with both hands lol. I think back to the scene from 3x03 where Clarke had a knife to her throat, again....Lexa was ready to die and let her go. This time round, Lexa was able to leave as a person that loved and was loved.

So no for me it's never tainted. It's beautifully sweet, endearing but most of all, tragically beautiful.
Can I second that? You pointed this out brilliantly. Kudos
Old 03-04-2016, 10:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

That was beautifully said.But I will agree with that maybe tomorrow or the next week or something,right now the only thing I can feel about it is disappointment.I will come around tho.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

guys, just ship Karmy form Faking It. none of them will ever die, it's a comedy show. there will be a happy ending for sure. and even if they don't end up together they will always be friends.
apart from that i have no current tv show with well written f/f relationships and that fact alone is just sad.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
guys, just ship Karmy form Faking It. none of them will ever die, it's a comedy show. there will be a happy ending for sure. and even if they don't end up together they will always be friends.
Karmy Army

Karmy is a safe space

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Thank you for this. Going to be interesting to hear Jason on podcasts. I am going to listen even though I don't want to haha.

But still... why couldn't they let my girl Lexa go out like the BOSS that she was... stupid way to go out is what upsets me!! She was a BOSS!!! She deserved a better scene