Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Posting in this thread is part of my daily routine now. I came to FF ages ago for other shows but disappeared for like couple years. Clexa actually brought me back here. So glad I came back!!

Lexa is definitely looking stunning. I think she looks better without the grounders gear and that black stuff smudged around the face.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
Posting in this thread is part of my daily routine now. I came to FF ages ago for other shows but disappeared for like couple years. Clexa actually brought me back here. So glad I came back!!

Lexa is definitely looking stunning. I think shelooks better without the grounders gear and that black stuff smudged around the face.
i'm also very glad i found this thread. i'm watching many shows and shipping many couples, but i don't visit too many boards in FF because of lack of time. but Clexa is just worth investing time to post.

i agree on that too. she's much more beautiful when she doesn't hide behind the black Commander war paint.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i'm also very glad i found this thread. i'm watching many shows and shipping many couples, but i don't visit too many boards in FF because of lack of time. but Clexa is just worth investing time to post.

i agree on that too. she's much more beautiful when she doesn't hide behind the black Commander war paint.
I watch tones and tones of show. My TiVo is like 67% full lol. I do ship several couples but currently Clexa is my favourite, I don't post in any other thread here cause I don't ship for anyone as hard as Clexa currently. It takes alot for me to post about something I like. In this case I should say love cause I adore these two!! These two are beyond different to anything we have seen. They are not your cliche pairing at all, far from it.

In all honesty I anit a fan of Lexa and her war paint. Nah, it's more intimidating then anything else. Stripped back, all natural and she looks totally gorgeous
Old 03-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

And Lexa doesn't use her war paint that often anymore. Just shows us again she lets her guards down for Clarke.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well spotted!!! More and more around Clarke your getting her looking normal, like a person as opposed to a leader/commander.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!

Spoiler:
Old 03-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

okay guys, going to bed now cause i need to be fit and awake for tomorrow night
Old 03-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Tftnt!

Spoiler:
I know

Spoiler:

Bye Tina
Old 03-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
I know

Spoiler:

Bye Tina
Spoiler:
Old 03-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fealty on the big screen is so much better!
Old 03-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Spoiler:
Yeh..that's what I said. I think in their hearts they know they will meet again. But their head tells them different. At end of season two before Lexa did what she did, she wanted Clarke to come with her to Polis. They were gonna get their people back and Lexa asked her to come with her to Polis!!! It's very clear to see that Lexa likes being near Clarke.

Bandcandy.. Ep is recorded on TiVo. But everything on a bigger screen is gonna be amazing. The Scene on big screen....
Old 03-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Lexa asked her to come with her to Polis!!! It's very clear to see that Lexa likes being near Clarke.
She really does. No matter what theyre always near each other right now.

I would love to know what lead to the drawing scene. Did lexa invite her over just to hang. And lexa fell asleep reading. I need a fic writer to get on that
Old 03-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
I would love to know what lead to the drawing scene. Did lexa invite her over just to hang. And lexa fell asleep reading. I need a fic writer to get on that
I thought that too. What went on before?

Talking of favorite scenes....i have decided that knife scene is best so far this season. Lexa saying sorry really pulled at my heart. She knew exactly how much she hurt Clarke and regrets hurting her but not saving her people of course.
Old 03-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"oh Clarke. Do you want to come hang out. I've just got a few new candles. We could light them together"
"okay, but only for my people. I need to draw them a picture of what you look like."
"would you like me to pose like this, I put extra glitter on"
Old 03-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
"oh Clarke. Do you want to come hang out. I've just got a few new candles. We could light them together"
"okay, but only for my people. I need to draw them a picture of what you look like."
"would you like me to pose like this, I put extra glitter on"
I literally laughed out loud... hahahah!

You should get on that fan fic!

(sidenote, i just read one of the fan fics we have listed because again I refuse to work today... and I am so mad I didn't know all this existed until now) These fics are pretty good and creative