Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-26-2016, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)

Spoiler:
i was wondering the same and i don't like Lexa being in the position to have to choose between Clarke and her people again. can't she have both? damn, they were so close with having peace and all that with the Skaikru becoming the 13th clan. and now the Skaikru are screwing this up.

the tweet is lovely and so where his other tweets about Clexa
Old 02-26-2016, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

They are fighting so hard for peace all the time. I hope there comes the day when the struggle ends.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah, but this probably won't happen unless it's the final season.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Talking about the final season, how many seasons do you guys think will The 100 have? Right now the ratings don't look too good are they? And Jason always tweets stuff like "If you want season 4 watch live" and so on. Seems like we have to fight for a fourth season? My guess right now is that this could be the last season.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

didn't he always tweets stuff like that before, even in season 1? i dunno, i am sure Jason has much stuff in his head which could least for 2 or 3 more seasons. i'm pretty sure we will get a fourth season but i don't know any further.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think season 4 might be posssible. It has a small budget, then the Netflix deal, and it brings in critics. They love it. Plus online presence.

I dont think being behind LoT has helped though. With a better lead in, we could get lots more viewers.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

what is LoT?

really hope that the season finale doesn't end with a cliffhanger...
Old 02-26-2016, 07:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the thread!

I think they would get picked up for another season with all the hype about the show now.

Gotta agree that more would have been better regarding Clexa but I'll take what we got lol. I loveddddd Clarke's nervous laugh when Lexa saw the drawing and she said it wasn't done...

And I love that Lexa didn't just agree with Clarke on Emerson, and how she looked so relieved when Clarke chose to keep the new no blood motto up! In saying that, Titus looked soooooo disturbingly angry in that last seen with Clarke! He is going to mess stuff up for us isn't he -_-
Old 02-26-2016, 07:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
what is LoT?

really hope that the season finale doesn't end with a cliffhanger...
I would go pike on The CW if they did that to us!!! Lol
Old 02-26-2016, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
what is LoT
Legions of tomorrow

Quote:
loveddddd Clarke's nervous laugh when Lexa saw the drawing and she said it wasn't done..
She was just missing all the heart draw on it
Old 02-26-2016, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlxs22 (View Post)
And I love that Lexa didn't just agree with Clarke on Emerson, and how she looked so relieved when Clarke chose to keep the new no blood motto up! In saying that, Titus looked soooooo disturbingly angry in that last seen with Clarke! He is going to mess stuff up for us isn't he -_-
yeah, i'm very scared for Lexa in Polis right now.
and Clarke/Lexa had lot to discuss about. i wonder how on earth we will get the scene next episode. they didn't seem too close this episode compared to the other episodes (except of the first scene).
Old 02-26-2016, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
and Clarke/Lexa had lot to discuss about. i wonder how on earth we will get the scene next episode. they didn't seem too close this episode compared to the other episodes (except of the first scene).
I think lexa was afraid that the one person backing her was basically going back on what she said..

I was so happy when in the end she didnt do it.

And these two and their nods to each other
Old 02-26-2016, 07:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Maybe that's them trying to really surprise us??? I'm going to go with this theory haha. Maybe the scene happens through all the chaos of things getting out of hand with Titus and grounders that it brings them to that moment of peace and solace within each other ... I hope anyway
Old 02-26-2016, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
i was wondering the same and i don't like Lexa being in the position to have to choose between Clarke and her people again. can't she have both? damn, they were so close with having peace and all that with the Skaikru becoming the 13th clan. and now the Skaikru are screwing this up.
Pike is screwing it all up. We have had two and bit seasons of trying to get this alliance and when it finally happens it's getting screwed over. They both want peace but it's gonna come at a price clearly. It's kinda looking that Lexa is gonna have to choose between Clarke and her people. She promised Clarke she would never betray her again but her people mean alot to her too. It's an awful spot to be in. Separating feelings and duty is easier said then done. You can claim to be able to separate them and protest all you want but when it comes down to it, it's just not that easy or simple!!!

I peaked into the spoiler thread just to see what's going on. I'm glad I don't post there cause they seem pretty all sure Lexa will die next week. I'm not concerned yet about her death but it starts to make me wonder

About season four.... I think it's quite possible we will get another season, I don't think this would be the last.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
And these two and their nods to each other
I knowwww I love it. It's their thing. Again so much is said without talking between these two