Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2020, 11:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

I guess I'll enjoy this one Happy watching!
You're the one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damocles (View Post)
I'll be watching tonight simply because I have plenty of wine on-hand and nothing else to do, plus I feel the need to scoff at something while feeling smug at the same time
That sounds like the right way to watch! I wish I could get together with a friend to watch while drinking wine and making snarky comments (not possible because I don’t know anyone IRL who watches this show, plus the pandemic/social distancing).
BrooklynFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The 100

Yet another sneak peek

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
It does, I agree, ugh - but ffs she should have shot Sheidheda then too, to be sure. I think she knows the Bardo people have some intense technology? She has seen other people get mortally wounded and yet still not die, why is everyone so sure this guy would bleed out? People on this show have walked around after getting impaled.

She was already gun happy, why not be completely thorough in her protection of Madi? Shoot everyone in the damn room (I know, I know - she probably would have gotten shot in the process too). The fact Sheidheda is alive is just so bloody stupid to me (don't get me wrong, I do like seeing JR's portrayal of him, I'm just frustrated as hell) and I still don't think Indra would have let him live as some sort of lesson. What was the point of him getting stabbed at all, then - other than to live and hand over the sketchbook? And whatever he'll bring to tonight's episode.

I'm mostly just ranting and raving at this point

So in her defense, ok - kill Bellamy because he knew the connection between Madi and the book. Who else knows/knew? Or, I'm guessing Cadogan simply wouldn't assume that any currently living person had recently had the flame in them, other than his initial assumption of Clarke? I guess not, he could think the drawings are years and years old. But what of the code Gabriel updated? It wasn't complete, but surely he would be able to decipher some decent information from there? She should have shot the computer, too. She should also shoot Indra, as she also knows the connection between Madi and the flame. Perhaps shoot Murphy too, for good measure. Don't forget about Gaia, maybe that's coming tonight! Oops I forgot Jackson too - he's Madi's shrink, so he should also be killed just in case

Come on, Lisa. Think about it. She's not going to kill Indra, Murphy, Gaia, Jackson, etc. because they're not disciples who would willing give Madi up. She shot Bellamy because he knows about Madi and she can't trust him anymore. She still trusts those others because they didn't join a cult.

Also, she didn't shoot Sheidheda to make sure because there were other, living disciples in the room who were a bigger threat and she ran out of bullets.
Fuzzy Dunlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'll be watching tonight simply because I have plenty of wine on-hand and nothing else to do, plus I feel the need to scoff at something while feeling smug at the same time
I can join you with some Bacardi Rum if I don't fall asleep by then.

After all, what’s more human than the fight for survival?
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The 100

I didn't even know she ran out of bullets because I was too busy rolling my eyes

Paulina....join me

Old 09-16-2020, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Not watching tonight but good luck to those that are.

Don't kill off/ruin anyone else tonight!
BlueDog9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 05:02 PM
Total Fan

It's really hard to feel the appropriate gravity of Clarke's grief when she's spinning around in that dumb neon green effect

I know a lot of people are not going to like that Octavia and Echo forgave Clarke, but I think they did as good of a job with that as they could

But then they have Clarke smash the helmet and I just... why does Clarke always make these huge, unilateral decisions for everyone? They just cut her a HUGE amount of slack for Bellamy's murder a minute ago and now she does this? The nerve of this lady!

Am I live reviewing this episode by myself, guys? Cause I will absolutely keep going.

Cadogan convinces Sheidheda to help him by telling him that even if Sheid doesn't participate, he'll still die if they lose the Last War. So Sheidheda gives up Madi because he doesn't want to die. But that's backwards. If they never get the key from Madi, then the Last War won't even start and he'll be safe. Why...

Ooh! A Mackson shirtless in bed scene! I wonder if this whole episode is going to have different characters reminiscing about how much they love Bellamy. (Wow, these writers must really hate Bellamy, huh?

"It was your dad's recipe."

Ooooooh, ****! Madi is pissed at Clarke. She just said she ruined both their lives! And of course that's why she goes wandering off by herself to get captured by Sheidheda.

This reminds me so much of that one episode of GoT where everyone was hanging out the night before the White Walkers attacked Winterfell. Lots of major character moments. For those of you who decided not to watch, I think you should reconsider. There's a lot here that I think you guys would really love.

If this somehow ends with Octavia and Indra defeating Sheidheda in the fighting pit to save Madi, I will be stoked

OOF! Gabriel! Noooooo....

That was some disgustingly brutal stabbing.

Okay, great. So they're definitely never going to be safe as long as that portal stays open. And Murphy is 100% right, they have to go back for all of the innocent people on Sanctum.

Last edited by Fuzzy Dunlop; 09-16-2020 at 05:52 PM
Old 09-16-2020, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

What happened to/with Gabriel?
Old 09-16-2020, 05:53 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)

What happened to/with Gabriel?
He's dead. He was hanging out with Madi when Sheidheda found them and stabbed him. Luckily, he lived long enough to jump up at the last minute and save Madi's life, but then Sheidheda stabbed him like 10 more times. It was gross.

Update: he's not actually dead yet? He should be dead, but he's still having a big death scene

So Madi has decided that no one else is dying to save her and...... she stabbed herself with the tracking knife to go back to Sanctum

Then Sanctum sent a bomb back through the portal and Miller, like, threw it into a closet? And there was a huge explosion and the ceiling started caving in on Murphy and Emori.... BOOM, they're out

Looks like they're all going back to Sanctum next week to save Madi and stop the Final War!

And that's it! Hopefully this was moderately helpful to those of you who don't want to watch but still want to know what's going on. Again, I really think this episode is worth a shot. For the first half at least, it had a lot of really high quality character moments and praise of Bellamy.

Last edited by Fuzzy Dunlop; 09-16-2020 at 06:01 PM
Old 09-16-2020, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Gahhhh. A two season character gets people crying over him, holding his head, and. "may we meet again". From Octavia! Bellamy dies completely alone. Jesus.
Modo1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 06:02 PM
The True Queen

i always know how much ammo i have #battlefield3

may we meet again. | Dave
Jen's Herald is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The 100

I kind of hated this episode, and yes I'm bitter because of Bellamy still, so let's get that out of the way.

The things I did like: Indra and Octavia, the brief cute moment of Gabriel and Madi before he was senselessly killed (two MOC in a row, let's keep it up guys), and I almost found myself thinking Hope and Jordan were cute.

So that scene where everyone hugged it out over Bellamy - I appreciate the effort, but I absolutely cannot with lines like whatever Echo said about Bellamy being dead to her (can't remember the exact words) long ago. Excuse me, he only appeared as a Disciple a few days ago? Before that you were killing for him? Also, not here for them using his relationship with Cadogan as the reason he's dead. You guys legit gave him 4 minutes to explain himself before you wrote him off, then killed him (of course Sheidheda told Cadogan about Madi instantly, because of course...and of course Madi just noped out of there herself too).

Octavia? Sure, maybe the 'old' Bellamy would have killed Clarke for her. In season 1, maybe 2. What's the point of even bringing up the 'old' Bellamy though?

The scene with Miller and Jackson was really, really nice and showed that they cut scenes from Miller previously - which sucks.

I'm tired of them trying to use Niylah for comedic effect.

And what was that line about Bellamy manipulating Raven in space? huh? I missed it, but read about it on the Twitter TL?

Anyway, I don't like this tracking thing - on this show and any other show I don't like when people can pop in and out of places and be invisible when convenient. It feels cheap to me.

It was nice to see Gaia back!

ETA was taking Bob's name out of the credits really necessary, with three episodes left - sigh

Old 09-16-2020, 06:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
And what was that line about Bellamy manipulating Raven in space? huh? I missed it, but read about it on the Twitter TL?
Murphy convinced Raven that they needed to go back to Sanctum to bring all of the innocent citizens back to Earth. He was pointing out how the planet eats them and makes them crazy and stuff. So Raven changed her mind and then Murphy turned to Emori and was like gloating that he had been so convincing and he said he learned it from watching Bellamy manipulate her on the Ark for 6 years. I don't know what the people on Twitter are saying about it, but it wasn't a negative comment about Bellamy in any way. They used it to segue into them talking about how much they miss him.

There were a whole bunch of conversations in this episode that paid tribute to Bellamy.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top