Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2018, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I rewatched SST today and wanted to get some more thoughts about it down before I watch TWW tomorrow morning.

Gaia's not completely back in my good graces yet, but I am glad to see she's not going to end up as evil as I was afraid she would be at the beginning of the season.

Having said that, she is at least partially responsible for Octavia becoming Blodreina, which I kind of already figured. Interesting though that Indra holds herself as responsible as she does Gaia.

I am still slightly terrified to find out exactly what happened during the Dark Year.

It literally never occured to me before yesterday that the term 'Red Queen' could not only refer to Octavia being a Queen of Blood, but also a red-blooded queen (as opposed to a nightblooded Commander).

Madi didn't react to the Flame the way she did because she was afraid of the Flame itself, she reacted the way she did because she thought Gaia and Bellamy were there to force it on her, and without Clarke's knowledge.

Octavia didn't immediately wake up at full strength. It took everything she had to stand up to confront Clarke. And we don't know how long it was between then and her coming in where Bellamy, Gaia, and Indra were tied up.

I believe Octavia's tears were for more than just Bellamy and Indra. I believe she was devastated by the idea that what she had to do during the Dark Year (whatever that turns out to be ) was all for naught, that the minute Wonkru caught wind of a real Commander they were ready to toss their way of life as Wonkru by the wayside and go back to the old ways. So it's like her sacrifice/trauma was made worthless.

Okay back to board blackout for a few more hours!
Old 08-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hate to say it but Paxton is right

Bellamy leaving Clarke handcuffed totally throwed me back to the lab 4x8 where Clarke handcuffed Murphy and Emori and Murphy had the same reaction, what was it kane said, sacrising the few for the many, sooner or later the few becomes the many

Last edited by adam23089; 08-07-2018 at 12:42 PM