Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2014, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would be sad too, I really hope not, I only became interested in the show after he came in, he is the only male character I like. He is a great fighter as well, the 100 would be better with him on their side, but he is always the one getting captured and tortured.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 11-21-2014, 07:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Jason is so fond of Linctavia, so I'm holding out hope that he wouldn't kill either of them off so soon. Things might look really bad, but since Octavia and lincoln are already being thrown back together based on the promo, its probably so she can help him detox from whatever that drug was.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jason is the writer? If he is I hope he doesn't kill them off.

I don't think she will be able to help Lincoln for a while, I have a feeling he will be like this probably until the end of the season.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 11-23-2014, 12:12 AM
Addicted Fan

I think the fact that things don't look good might mean that he'll survive, since drama means more airtime etc. And going by the general reaction, after Bellarke, these two are the most popular couple. People dig a good R&J story.

As sad as I am about Anya, I hope this means Lincoln will be our number one Grounder perspective for the rest of the series.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hope so too.

I think the Healer guy from that village might be one we'll see every once in a while.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well lets hope the drama means more airtime for him, I've been waiting for more airtime for a while.

Old 11-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

They definitely need more air time
Old 11-23-2014, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Like there isn't a thread for Lincoln, I wanted to share an opinion here:

All the torture to him was insane, and also very awful. Hope Octavia can make him feel different when they meet. After all the MW people did to him, he deserves the love of his girl.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:25 AM
Master Fan

^I'll start a new thread for Lincoln/Ricky tomorrow when I get the chance. Or if you can beat me to it, then feel free.

Seeing the previews for the next episode with Lincoln's humanity virtually stripped away, it's giving me early season 3 Buffy/Angel feels. I'd love it if somehow she was able to reach him and bring back the humanity that you know is still in there.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara

Last edited by brave princess; 11-24-2014 at 01:31 AM
Old 11-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a Buffy/Spike fan but I do understand what you are saying, I hope that she helps to bring back his humanity, he might be the first one to regain it if that happens, but I think it will take a while.

People really love Ricky/Lincoln, I always see on twitter people saying wewantlincoln back or they will save him because Octavia is taking too long

Old 11-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

I believe Octavia will bring back him to humanity, she only has to express her love Hope it's not so angsty
Old 11-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-24-2014, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have just seen episode 3 and the lengths Octavia went too to get Lincoln back was extraordinary! But then my heart broke for her when she thought he was gone! I will be watching episodes 4 ad 5 tomorrow I hope Octavia finds Lincoln
Old 11-24-2014, 06:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for posting the vid! It's so beautiful
Old 11-25-2014, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Really great video. I hope to see a few scenes with the two of them tomorrow, even if he won't be in his right mind.