Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2014, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think I multiship her with anyone.
Me too. Octavia's likable enough that everyone's good with her. Plus her ships bring out different sides of her. I think Jasper brought out her wonder and fascination with the world but Lincoln brings out her strength while showing a different side to her curiosity. They're gonna have a hard time getting big brother to get on board with this one though. I don't think he cared much when she was flirting with Jasper. Maybe it's because Bellamy could never see Jasper as a threat to his relationship with Octavia but Lincoln wants to protect Octavia and that's always been Bellamy's role.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Bellamy May think him worthy of her though he knows he can protect her that's for sure I think if the crap really hit the fan he'd totally be like " take care of my sister "
Old 05-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I could see that happening at some point.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Watched their love scene again ... Loved how romantic and sweet it was not rushed and skanky ... He was so attentive and greek great scene I didn't feel like it was their first time together though .... And wouldn't she be a virgin ? So this was a pretty big deal for her ..... Oh and loved them running to eachother on the bridge
Old 05-16-2014, 06:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I didn't think it was their first time. I think they'd been meeting for at least a little while because it seems like they had a system set up and it sounded like he had been training her a little. I wished they would have shown more of that though and made it a little more obvious, because I don't think most viewers saw that and probably automatically put her in the **** category - which I don't think is fair, because Bellamy had two girls in his bed and nobody seemed to be bothered. The joys of being a woman.

I think Lincoln really proved how much he cares about her in this episode though by taking that arrow for her. I'm not sure if Bellamy actually saw though because he had ran off by that point and Finn was the one who grabbed Octavia.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Lol I don't know why that typed Greek typo

I don't think that was ****ty on her part at all especially with how the scene played out it was very beautiful it was a love scene not a sex scene

Loved how he just picked her up out of the hole

I think it was pretty obvious it wasn't their first time

I just hope we get lots more of them next season !!
Old 05-16-2014, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Girls will always be labelled as ****s, but guys would be natural It's pretty hyprocritical.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviekins15 (View Post)
Lol I don't know why that typed Greek typo

I don't think that was ****ty on her part at all especially with how the scene played out it was very beautiful it was a love scene not a sex scene

Loved how he just picked her up out of the hole

I think it was pretty obvious it wasn't their first time

I just hope we get lots more of them next season !!
Yes, I agree! The scene was beautiful and how he picked her up! I swooned! I really, really hope he sticks around as a regular character next season and this relationship continues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
Girls will always be labelled as ****s, but guys would be natural It's pretty hyprocritical.
It really is!
Old 05-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree it was a love scene not just sex and by the way she was trying to show her newfound warrior skills, they had been meeting offscreen. No question in my mind that Lincoln is in love with Octavia. He would do anything for her, include die. Can't ask for more than that. I hope Bellamy comes to terms with it especially since they are now ememies with the grounders and it appears that the soldiers crash landed so they will be more on their own then he orginally thought.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

I agree he's In love with her
Old 05-17-2014, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
So true unfortunately. The world is still pretty sexist. (Doubt that will change much 97 years from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookcrookliza (View Post)
I didn't think it was their first time. I think they'd been meeting for at least a little while because it seems like they had a system set up and it sounded like he had been training her a little. I wished they would have shown more of that though and made it a little more obvious, because I don't think most viewers saw that and probably automatically put her in the **** category - which I don't think is fair, because Bellamy had two girls in his bed and nobody seemed to be bothered. The joys of being a woman.
It's sad that people would see that way. Octavia is experienced the world for the first time - including love - that in no way makes her a bad person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against All Odds (View Post)
I agree it was a love scene not just sex and by the way she was trying to show her newfound warrior skills, they had been meeting offscreen. No question in my mind that Lincoln is in love with Octavia. He would do anything for her, include die. Can't ask for more than that. I hope Bellamy comes to terms with it especially since they are now ememies with the grounders and it appears that the soldiers crash landed so they will be more on their own then he orginally thought.
I assume it's been a few weeks since they had Lincoln captured. I have a hard time judging time in this show. But between the scene where he speaks to her for the first time and the sex scene it felt like they had grown a lot closure. There was real love there. And really it seemed like the first time we'd seen Octavia reciprocate that love wholeheartedly.

They seemed way too comfortable with one another for it to be their first time. Especially because I don't see any way that Octavia would have lost her virginity before with her being locked up. And Bellamy was keeping such a close eye on her at camp. I think that one guy she kissed earlier was probably the only time she had gotten a chance for something like that.

Quote:
I think Lincoln really proved how much he cares about her in this episode though by taking that arrow for her. I'm not sure if Bellamy actually saw though because he had ran off by that point and Finn was the one who grabbed Octavia.
But since Octavia is his little sister I'm not sure even Lincoln taking an arrow for her would be enough to win Bellamy over. We'll see though. He has to come around at some point - hopefully.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lincoln's black eye was all healed and the way Octavia said "better" in regard to her pretend attack on him, I would say weeks went by.

There is a reason Finn was trying to make peace with Lincoln and that is so it will not only be Octavia in his corner. Her brother would claim that her judgment is impaired by her feelings for Lincoln. I hope Finn mentions the fact that Lincoln jumped up and took an arrow meant for Octavia. Having someone like Lincoln who will feed them information from the enemy camp has to be a bonus and I can't see how Bellamy would ignore that fact.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Having someone like Lincoln who will feed them information from the enemy camp has to be a bonus and I can't see how Bellamy would ignore that fact.
He wouldn't. But would Lincoln go along with that? I'm not so sure. Even though he's helped The 100 it doesn't seem like he's willing to actually go against his own people.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

I think Lincoln is too smart to be used. I don't think he wants to go against his people but i also think he doesn't want a war between them. I do think he'd choose Octavia over everyone if he had to
Old 05-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
He wouldn't. But would Lincoln go along with that? I'm not so sure. Even though he's helped The 100 it doesn't seem like he's willing to actually go against his own people.
At the end of the show last week Lincoln was telling someone "They attack at first light" He also blew the horn for acid fog when the Ark people were getting attacked.

And I agree Eviekins, Lincoln would choose Octavia over everyone if he had too.