Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Add me please, I like these two together and also liked the kiss between Lincoln and Octavia.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You've been added Welcome.

The kiss was sweet. I didn't expect it so soon, but it was nice all the same.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-11-2014, 07:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
And I think she didn't really respond to the kiss cause she was shocked. Also, remember that's only the third guy she's kissed after being around Bell and her mom most of her life. I'm pretty sure it was more than the curiosity she felt with Atom and the friendship/gratitude she felt with Jasper. It's all new to her and I really think it will take Octavia some time to figure it out.

As for Bellamy, I really do think he loves Octavia and though there was truth in his blow up at her, I don't think he meant it in the sense that he loves her and will always protect her. I think the issue isn't that he doesn't respect her, but that he sees her simply as his baby sister and responsibility so he has to protect her. He's gonna have to learn to deal with her in this new setting with new circumstances. Let's face it, neither of them had a choice about how their lives were before. As for his guys, I think they are just rough from all the years of being locked up, lol.
I'm soo agree with you on everything.
for Octavia that kiss was definitely something really different and it wasn't just kiss, all their eye chemistry, it is a beginning of love
and for Bellamy... he clearly didn't meant it, he was hurt after Octavia's words, because they really were undeserved, he always protected her and was ready for everything for her
Old 05-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to learn more about the grounders so I hope Lincoln being willing to make peace with the 100 gives us more insight on the different grounders, etc.
Old 05-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
I want to learn more about the grounders so I hope Lincoln being willing to make peace with the 100 gives us more insight on the different grounders, etc.
I put this in the spoiler threads on 5/8 but will bring it here for posters who don't go there but want background information on the grounders.

'The 100' Exclusive Interview: Ricky Whittle on the Grounder, Affection for Octavia and Insight into Grounder Society
Old 05-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

I asked on the other page, but can I be added? Thanks.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 05-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone who asked has been added
Old 05-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against All Odds (View Post)
I put this in the spoiler threads on 5/8 but will bring it here for posters who don't go there but want background information on the grounders.

'The 100' Exclusive Interview: Ricky Whittle on the Grounder, Affection for Octavia and Insight into Grounder Society
Thanks for the link! I like the part where he says Lincoln likes Octavia's spirit. I also liked the stuff about the grounder's fighting something before the 100 came down, and they are warriors and that Lincoln can communicate.

When is the episode where Octavia sneaks away to visit him?
Old 05-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
Thanks for the link! I like the part where he says Lincoln likes Octavia's spirit. I also liked the stuff about the grounder's fighting something before the 100 came down, and they are warriors and that Lincoln can communicate.

When is the episode where Octavia sneaks away to visit him?
We have to be careful discussing spoilers here and that might be considered a spoiler, I'm not sure, so I'll put my answer behind a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:
Old 05-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

You guys have to watch the promo for Wed. in the spoilers thread. Some REAL good stuff for us Lintavia fans.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You guys have to watch the promo for Wed. in the spoilers thread. Some REAL good stuff for us Lintavia fans.
I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookcrookliza (View Post)
I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

Me too. I think Octavia needs to find some high heels if she ends up in a relationship with Lincoln.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Me too. I think Octavia needs to find some high heels if she ends up in a relationship with Lincoln.
Yeah, she probably does! He's incredibly tall.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

If I was Octavia what would be going through my mind after that kiss and past interactions with Lincoln would be self-preservation. Lincoln has the advantage of being on his home turf and can teach her how to survive in the new environment. Obviously he can protect her and is willing to compromise his own values and put his life on the line to do it. He’s got a hot bod, he radiates heat (like when they were whispering and she was cleaning him), and he shows that her feelings matter. He does not treat her like a kid, but an equal and he’s cunning and emotionally balanced. The main problem is she does not want to alienate herself from her people. But if she ends up falling in love with Lincoln, and his tribe is welcoming, I think she would do it. Jasper said “I love you” to Octavia for a reason. It’s to show Octavia has 2 serious suitors who will be vying for her attention. Lincoln is more mature and level headed which works to his advantage. Jasper on the other hand has people close to Octavia on his side. I think Jasper is going to do something stupid that is going to turn Octavia off to him.

Shes 5' 5" and he is 6 ' 2"

Last edited by Against All Odds; 05-13-2014 at 06:59 AM