Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2014, 08:49 PM
  #46
Master Fan

 
Rickylious's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,482
I that video. Great job!
__________________

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline  
Old 05-08-2014, 08:53 PM
  #47
Passionate Fan

 
hannahfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,858
Add me! I literally just caught up with the show and I'm loving these two. I remember the guy playing Lincoln from when I use to watch Holly Oaks. I hope he sticks around for a bit.

and this show is based on the book, right? Is his character in it, does anyone know?
__________________
Ai lai guo rang wo wan zhen guo xin fu guo
zhen me neng qing yi jui fang ta zuo

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
hannahfan is offline  
Old 05-08-2014, 09:03 PM
  #48
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 132,314
they have so much chem!!!! that kiss
Alexa is offline  
Old 05-08-2014, 09:04 PM
  #49
Extreme Fan
 
bookcrookliza's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I that video. Great job!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)

and this show is based on the book, right? Is his character in it, does anyone know?
I just started the book, so I'm not sure - I don't think so though. In the book the "triangle" is Wells/Clarke/Bellamy, I guess. Finn didn't exist and it seems from what I have read so far the show is very different. Only Clarke, Bellamy and Wells seem to be the same so far, at least from what I have read thus far!
__________________
oh, damn these walls
in the moment we're 10 feet tall ...

- BBC The Musketeers Campaign Thread -
bookcrookliza is offline  
Old 05-08-2014, 10:59 PM
  #50
Absolute Fan

 
Leelala's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,195
Add me pretty please
Leelala is offline  
Old 05-09-2014, 05:57 AM
  #51
Master Fan

 
Rickylious's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
they have so much chem!!!! that kiss
They really did. I just love the way he looks at her, so intently
__________________

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline  
Old 05-09-2014, 09:55 AM
  #52
Part-Time Fan
 
Charloe's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 431
episode was amazing, perfect, this show is making everything so right!
only thing I don't like is Octavia's treatment to Bellamy but hope they will meke this right to

and Linconl/Octavia was soooooooo amazing, I loved that he kissed her, I love everything he does, this shipp is really going perfect for now
I liked that Octavia didn't response the kiss, at list it wasn't showed that she was kissing him back same way as Lincoln, I think it's good, because this thing is to much new for her, but obviously Lincoln was watching for her, drawing her, falling for her, when she was flirting with Finn and Jusper, so it's natural that he is first who already has feelings but she is right after him on this
__________________
Thomas Shelby, Bellamy Blake, Bass Monroe, Wade Kinsella, Dean Winchester, Barney Stinson, Captain Hook, Klaus
Mary♥Conde, Monroe♥Charlie, Hook♥Emma, Damon♥Elena, Emily♥Aiden, Mark♥Lexie, Tate♥Violet, Dan♥Blair, Effy♥Freddie!
Charloe is offline  
Old 05-09-2014, 10:12 AM
  #53
Part-Time Fan
 
Against All Odds's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
episode was amazing, perfect, this show is making everything so right!
only thing I don't like is Octavia's treatment to Bellamy but hope they will meke this right to

and Linconl/Octavia was soooooooo amazing, I loved that he kissed her, I love everything he does, this shipp is really going perfect for now
I liked that Octavia didn't response the kiss, at list it wasn't showed that she was kissing him back same way as Lincoln, I think it's good, because this thing is to much new for her, but obviously Lincoln was watching for her, drawing her, falling for her, when she was flirting with Finn and Jusper, so it's natural that he is first who already has feelings but she is right after him on this
Do you think she did not respond because she was shocked, thinks they can never be together, or did not up until this point think of him as a potential lover? He is a "man" whereas the other guys who been fliritng with her are closer to teenagers. While the actress is 27, Octavia is only supposed to be 17. Lincoln looks to be in his late 20's. Not a guy who would be happy being one of three boyfriends.

She sure seemed to be thinking about him later when Bellamy came and put a blanket around her shoulders.

Last edited by Against All Odds; 05-09-2014 at 10:25 AM
Against All Odds is offline  
Old 05-09-2014, 11:00 AM
  #54
Part-Time Fan
 
Charloe's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 431
^
I think both of it a little, though she didn't seemed to shocked and I'm sure she has began to see him as a (hot!) man even from the time she was his "prisoner"... little stockholm syndrome (I even think to make 1 video on Muse's song "stockholm syndrome", because both of them where kind of prisoner to each other and developed feelings)
I'm sure she's already has some feelings but wasn't waiting/ready for kiss but she definitely liked it in that last scene she was clearly thinking about him and maybe in that very moment was realizing her feelings... I sure there will be few different stages in that realization and their relationship, first some kind of twisted (as Bellamy said) gravity, then more and more

now I'm starting new video and will share soon
__________________
Thomas Shelby, Bellamy Blake, Bass Monroe, Wade Kinsella, Dean Winchester, Barney Stinson, Captain Hook, Klaus
Mary♥Conde, Monroe♥Charlie, Hook♥Emma, Damon♥Elena, Emily♥Aiden, Mark♥Lexie, Tate♥Violet, Dan♥Blair, Effy♥Freddie!
Charloe is offline  
Old 05-09-2014, 11:26 AM
  #55
Part-Time Fan
 
Against All Odds's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
^
I think both of it a little, though she didn't seemed to shocked and I'm sure she has began to see him as a (hot!) man even from the time she was his "prisoner"... little stockholm syndrome (I even think to make 1 video on Muse's song "stockholm syndrome", because both of them where kind of prisoner to each other and developed feelings)
I'm sure she's already has some feelings but wasn't waiting/ready for kiss but she definitely liked it in that last scene she was clearly thinking about him and maybe in that very moment was realizing her feelings... I sure there will be few different stages in that realization and their relationship, first some kind of twisted (as Bellamy said) gravity, then more and more

now I'm starting new video and will share soon

After the next epi when we get more Linctavia scenes you should do a vid with Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You before I met you. Love that song and I can see Lincoln thinking that when he first laid eyes on Octavia's face. It was like he saw a ghost.

Last edited by Against All Odds; 05-09-2014 at 11:34 AM
Against All Odds is offline  
Old 05-09-2014, 09:29 PM
  #56
Part-Time Fan
 
Charloe's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Against All Odds (View Post)
After the next epi when we get more Linctavia scenes you should do a vid with Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You before I met you. Love that song and I can see Lincoln thinking that when he first laid eyes on Octavia's face. It was like he saw a ghost.
this song's title kind of reminded me "wicked games" ("I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you") I have Charlie/Bass veideo on it


so here is my new video for Lincoln and Octavia
hope you will like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdgW...ature=youtu.be
__________________
Thomas Shelby, Bellamy Blake, Bass Monroe, Wade Kinsella, Dean Winchester, Barney Stinson, Captain Hook, Klaus
Mary♥Conde, Monroe♥Charlie, Hook♥Emma, Damon♥Elena, Emily♥Aiden, Mark♥Lexie, Tate♥Violet, Dan♥Blair, Effy♥Freddie!
Charloe is offline  
Old 05-10-2014, 08:30 AM
  #57
Part-Time Fan
 
Against All Odds's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
this song's title kind of reminded me "wicked games" ("I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you") I have Charlie/Bass veideo on it


so here is my new video for Lincoln and Octavia
hope you will like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdgW...ature=youtu.be
I really like it. You picked some good clips to use.
I watched the show AGAIN last night and I got the impress that Oct. is thinking about leaving her community and joining up with Lincoln in his, IF they get a relationship started.

IMO, there is a reason Bellamy told her she ruined his life. Hes very controling and told Clarke Oct. hates him, ready to abandon her to go off on his own. Bellamy's henchmen show her no respect, and who else in camp is she really close with besides Jasper? Lincoln and her have a bond now, he shows her respect & kindness and they are romantically attracted to one another.
Against All Odds is offline  
Old 05-10-2014, 03:41 PM
  #58
Part-Time Fan
 
Against All Odds's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 151
Ricky Whittle @MrRickyWhittle · May 8
Thanks to all our @Cwthe100 fans for ur continued support & my #groundlings love ya all!😈 Hope u enjoyed it,next week is siiiick #The100

I wonder what he meant when he said, Next week is sick?
Against All Odds is offline  
Old 05-10-2014, 06:20 PM
  #59
Passionate Fan

 
hannahfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,858
He thinks it's going to be an awesome show next week and the promo definitely makes it look that way.


And I think she didn't really respond to the kiss cause she was shocked. Also, remember that's only the third guy she's kissed after being around Bell and her mom most of her life. I'm pretty sure it was more than the curiosity she felt with Atom and the friendship/gratitude she felt with Jasper. It's all new to her and I really think it will take Octavia some time to figure it out.

As for Bellamy, I really do think he loves Octavia and though there was truth in his blow up at her, I don't think he meant it in the sense that he loves her and will always protect her. I think the issue isn't that he doesn't respect her, but that he sees her simply as his baby sister and responsibility so he has to protect her. He's gonna have to learn to deal with her in this new setting with new circumstances. Let's face it, neither of them had a choice about how their lives were before. As for his guys, I think they are just rough from all the years of being locked up, lol.
__________________
Ai lai guo rang wo wan zhen guo xin fu guo
zhen me neng qing yi jui fang ta zuo

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
hannahfan is offline  
Old 05-10-2014, 07:04 PM
  #60
Extreme Fan
 
bookcrookliza's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,076
Love your video, charloe!

I made a crack video of the entire show, if anyone wants to watch! I am probably going to make more because I have tons of ideas but the video was already getting too long.

The 100 Crack Video


I don't really mind how Octavia treats Bellamy because I think it's just feelings that they both rightfully have. He's the "bossy big brother" and even more extreme than that because of the type of life she was forced to live (not his fault, of course), and her Mother isn't around to blame (I'm sure if she was Bellamy wouldn't be feeling the heat as much) so Bellamy gets it because not only is her big brother but also the closest thing to a parental figure she has in life.

I think she was surprised, I think partially because he made the move first. Obviously we could tell that she must have liked it because she spent that time afterwards obviously looking out towards the forest and thinking about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
espond to the kiss cause she was shocked. Also, remember that's only the third guy she's kissed after being around Bell and her mom most of her life. I'm pretty sure it was more than the curiosity she felt with Atom and the friendship/gratitude she felt with Jasper. It's all new to her and I really think it will take Octavia some time to figure it out.
Yes! With Atom I think it was something like curiousity and checking it out - with Jasper the kiss was chaste and friendly. It wasn't something she did out of passion, but as a "reward" for his bravery because she knew he liked her. I don't think she has deeper feelings for him than friendship, at least at this point. I don't know where that will go in the future though.
__________________
oh, damn these walls
in the moment we're 10 feet tall ...

- BBC The Musketeers Campaign Thread -
bookcrookliza is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST