Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, I hadn’t thought about that, Becks.

Oh yeah, I’m furious with Octavia. But I definitely still saw a tragic character tonight. And even though we all know she dropped off my favorite characters list a long time ago, I still think the storyline has been fleshed out and executed very well.

Episode MVP for me is easily going to be Murphy. I never really decided on last week. Maybe I’ll go with Bellamy because he was very take-charge and did a good job with that. And he also noticed the book that clued them in for this episode.
ICON
Old 05-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Murphy is the episode MVP of the first two episodes for me ... this guy is so entertaining

Diyoza is my second favorite in 6x02
Old 05-07-2019, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Becks, I’m really glad you brought up Octavia/Jasper, because it’s given me a lot to think about and write about tomorrow.
ICON
Old 05-07-2019, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Becks, I’m really glad you brought up Octavia/Jasper, because it’s given me a lot to think about and write about tomorrow.
I’m glad I look forward to talking it through with you on here!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-07-2019, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

I am blown away. I LOVED this episode!

small (really small) gripe first LOL

Madi is barely any shorter than Raven, so if Raven didn't fit through the airducts, how did she?

Clarke being Clarke and even in her hallucination, she only blames herself, whereas everyone else blames other people.

My head is spinning with all the things I loved.

Octavia's scenes were mesmerizing, Marie's acting was so on point. It is heartbreaking to watch her come slowly to the full realization that what she has done would not have been ok, or justified or wiped away if she had managed to take the valley. I'm also glad that this turns out to be what Paula thought (and me and a few others). She really "needed" to take the valley in her mind to make it all worth it.

I hope that this is rock bottom for her. Seeing her get up after being smacked down with the sole purpose of "rescuing" Bellamy gives me hope.

Murphy once again almost stole the show though. I love how he keeps challenging Clarke. I said it last week already. Him taunting her feels different to what the others are doing. It feels like he wants to fix this broken relationship through conflict, through bringing it to the surface to resolve it. Again, maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

How awesome is Diyoza?
I didn't realize just how much I missed her until she woke up LOL

Jordan keeps being a delight, what more is there to say? Poor guy, considering he spent all his life with only his parents, he is so well adjusted and handling all the madness around him extremely well. Be it crazy ex-dictators, or armed invaders, or whatever

I have questions though. What home is that kid referring to?
"This is not your home?" exactly, huh?

So sad for Raven. I hope this is the last time she has to suffer, girl deserves some happiness!!!

And wth is going on with those scary black squiggly lines all over Murphy's neck?

ok, more thoughts later, let me see what everyone else thought

Tripp

Quote:
So is this disease thing Murphy has be the reason he was the only one that didn't suffer from the eclipse?
that's what I'm thinking. Unless these black veins show up on everyone on the ground during the eclipse, that is the one thing setting him apart

Quote:
While everyone is gone, will Diyoza be making herself a baby nursery to "hide" that softer side? Perhaps trying to find plush machine guns and daggers for her baby Di to hold. (Remember who his father is)
this cracks me up

Quote:
Raven's hair. (Perhaps the same onboard salon as Jordan's)
I am choosing to ignore Raven's super polished look. Let's just go with it. There is some secret salon and she and Jordan are the only ones allowed to go there

Like Abby? Is she having trouble getting ALL her hair into a braid? LOL
(someone needs to tell her about the secret salon)

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon

Last edited by CanIcallYouKate; 05-08-2019 at 05:14 AM Reason: typo
Old 05-08-2019, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bob, Richard and Marie were just phenomenal!
I agree with the thought that Murphy wasn't affected by the eclipse

I LOVED this episode!

Funny how I like Diyoza much better now that she's on "our" side

Quote:
If Octavia is on the ground when an eclipse happens, will we notice a difference or will she just then be a lot nicer?
Tripp

Obviously I didn't like Octavia talking like that about Monty
But it was really clear that she was only saying it so that people would attack her. I don't think she meant a lot of what she said

I'm more annoyed with Abby than I am with Octavia

Quote:
Madi is barely any shorter than Raven, so if Raven didn't fit through the airducts, how did she?
Kate, I was thinking the same
Old 05-08-2019, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Late, I was noticing Abby’s braid, too.
ICON
Old 05-08-2019, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
I have questions though. What home is that kid referring to?
"This is not your home?" exactly, huh?
Earth? Another moon/planet?
Old 05-08-2019, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love this episode.

I really thought Murphy was going crazy but looks like he was the only sane one the entire time.

All those kids. Where are the adults?

Can't wait for the next episode.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp (View Post)
No that would be me too. I rolled my eyes when Diyoza said they made a good couple because they had like 2 kisses and 4 conversations and I don't even understand how Diyoza even noticed.
Same. I never started caring for them because i thought Shaw was too nice and therefore boring and his Death didnt effect me either. Also, i think Lindsey is wearing too much Make up. Not only the Eyes, the Foundation too. You could barely see her Tears. This is The 100, not Dynasty. Although i love Octavias longer Hair this Season! Gives me some S1 Nostalgia. If only they could send Clarke to Raven and Echos Hair Salon too.

Quote:
So is this disease thing Murphy has be the reason he was the only one that didn't suffer from the eclipse?
I moreso think Murphy wasnt affected because he has Little "dark side" to come out. He ist mostly negative out in the open, with himself and with others.

Quote:
How has Jordan been highlighting his hair?
I liked his 5x13 Hair better tbh.

Quote:
Actually Diyoza's whole attitude. She's so much more fun when her threats are against people I don't care about.
She is shaping up to me my favourite Character and her, Madi and Raven were srsly the best Dynamic of the Series for me. So much Fun to watch!

Kat, your Comment About Abbys Hair made me laugh so much

In General i really liked the Episode, it was intense and a Joy to watch, although the editing style is not my Thing. I liked emotional Character driven Episodes such as 3x11 more.

Again, Octavia and Marie are shaping up to be my favourite Character/Actress this Season. She has such an interesting/tragic/complex Character Journey ahead and I hope she gets it.

*Icon by Mel
Old 05-08-2019, 07:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Well that was INTENSE.

Random thoughts -

I was upset when Shaw died, but barely felt anything when Raven found out. I don't know if it's because she hasn't had time to really process yet and so hasn't had much onscreen reaction, or what.

I think Sanctum is the planet (their home) and the moon is where they've been having to live for whatever reason.

Yeah, if Madi could fit through the vents then Raven totally should have been able to. She may still be a "child" but Madi is almost the same size as the young adults. Bad move making such a big deal out of that because it really stands out as ridiculous. Diyoza should have just insisted that Raven go through with the plan to try to pass herself off as the dead guy and then Madi dropped in as Raven's backup plan.

Murphy gets to be the hero, yay!

I'm still angry at Abby for what she said to Octavia (as though Octavia doesn't hate herself for what they had to do in the Bunker, are you for real Abby?) but it's taking back seat for now to my thoughts about this ep as a whole. I'll get back to it later though.

I have to wonder if all of the ones who were awakened first weren't affected at least a little by the eclipse, and not just the ones who landed. Everybody who was awake already seemed a little off to me, just not as much as the ones down below.

Octavia stowed away to find/save Bellamy. And then the first thing he says when he sees her is "what the hell is she doing here?" MY HEART.

Quote:
Like Abby? Is she having trouble getting ALL her hair into a braid? LOL
(someone needs to tell her about the secret salon)
Please do! I hate her hair so much!!!
Old 05-08-2019, 08:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

As much as I disliked Shaw, I will be rather shocked if that's all we get from Raven. I am sure they will give Lindsey a chance to shine and sometime in the next episode Raven will get a chance to cry and mourn. I just hope they don't use terms like "love of my life" since it will annoy me. But I can buy that Raven will be heartbroken anyway.

Bonus points if they find a way to connect his death to Monty and Harper choosing to live out their lives. I feel like Raven's weird reaction to that is related and I'm willing to give it a chance if they explore it properly. (And honestly, I expect her to mourn more for the 2 friends she's known for so many years than the almost boyfriend she had for 2 weeks).
Old 05-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet so just dropping Toni's review off here:

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-08-2019, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

thanks, Sarah

Now go watch already, I wanna know what you think

I love Toni

Quote:
WHY HAS NO ONE WOKEN INDRA????
yes, why again?

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 05-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing Toni's recap, Sarah ... I love it!