Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

►Bellamy & Clarke || Soldier ● The 100

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-12-2014, 01:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Maud&Danny
Of coarse things change and I am convinced Bellarke will happen but not just bc the fans want it now! The writers appreciate what the fans desire but will also do it in their own time, when they want it to happen, it will happen.. So I dont see it being in the first half of season 2. If i'm wrong i'll happily eat my words but I feel confident that it wont and i'm ok with that.

Regarding Jaha, I can see them pulling something out of their hats with him.. I cant see him being killed off just yet..

I have to say I was so worried Kane was going to die, I love this actor so I was really happy he made it to the ground

And I loved Lost, so was happy to get all the Lost feels!! I miss that show!!
Old 06-12-2014, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

I'm only human • bellamy & clarke

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Maud&Danny
Of coarse things change and I am convinced Bellarke will happen but not just bc the fans want it now! The writers appreciate what the fans desire but will also do it in their own time, when they want it to happen, it will happen.. So I dont see it being in the first half of season 2. If i'm wrong i'll happily eat my words but I feel confident that it wont and i'm ok with that.

Regarding Jaha, I can see them pulling something out of their hats with him.. I cant see him being killed off just yet..

I have to say I was so worried Kane was going to die, I love this actor so I was really happy he made it to the ground
Isn't that what I said a few comments ago? That it wouldn't be happening during the first hald. Also I'm so tired about people talking about "fan service", I feel like we've been through this over and over again. How many times have we said that we don't want things to be rushed? How many times have we said that we like the slow build-up? All I'm saying is that it would be nice for them to start to throw some hints next season. Also I will need that if I am to watch next season because I don't think I can handle more Finn/Clarke. For real, this is becoming way too painful and I feel sick to my stomach.

Lost was good the first 3 seasons, then it became a confusing garbage.

Yeah, I don't see Jaha dying either. He'll find a last minute solution.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Those Bellarke fan videos are amazing! Thanks for posting them!

One of the things I loved about the finale is that moment when they wanted to close the gate, and Clarke was all like "Not everyone is here yet. Where is BELLAMY?" Basically, HE was the one she was most worried about.

Love that she went to look for him even in a dangerous situation. And when she saw him, she yelled out, "Bellamy! Run!" And gosh, the LOOK on her face. Her teary eyed look when Bellamy was attacked. She was terrified for him. I think that's the reason why Finn actually sprang into action. He saw her expression and concern.

My theory is that Bellamy/Finn got out via the tunnels. There was PLENTY of time for them to escape before the explosion. Remember that there was a delay with the explosion time.

And we obviously know that they are NOT dying. Both Bellamy and Finn's names were on the storyboard for season 2. Clarke's name was first, then Bellamy, then Octavia, then Finn. AND Bob had a meeting with the writers about season 2. He was actually the FIRST actor to meet with the writers to discuss the next season. The meetings with the cast are still happening. So I think Thomas will meet with them as well this week or the next week.

As a side mark, this poll now has 1,600 votes for Bellamy. WOWZA! Please remember to post a comment, too!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/06/usd...e-with-on.html

One of my favorite moments! Clarke ALWAYS encouraging Bellamy!

http://clarkegriffens.tumblr.com/post/88535470099

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 06-12-2014, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

SpoilerTV posted their review about the episode and one thing that actually had to agree on is that this moment where Bellamy is attacked by the grounder and Finn goes to help, she is actually seeing the two most important men of her life right now being in a dangerous situation and that she might lose them both. No wonder she had that face.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-12-2014, 03:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Isn't that what I said a few comments ago? That it wouldn't be happening during the first hald. Also I'm so tired about people talking about "fan service", I feel like we've been through this over and over again. How many times have we said that we don't want things to be rushed? How many times have we said that we like the slow build-up? All I'm saying is that it would be nice for them to start to throw some hints next season. Also I will need that if I am to watch next season because I don't think I can handle more Finn/Clarke. For real, this is becoming way too painful and I feel sick to my stomach.

I know i said it wouldnt be happening in the first half, I didnt see your comment agreeing with that..? Only that you rebuffed my comment about what they had written so far...

Chill, I think you are misunderstanding my explanation which had really nothing to do with fan service but everything to do with the writers bringing in Bellarke when they want to and my opinion that Flarke doesnt bother me personally..

And imo there is a reason Lost was so popular, confusing? sure, garbage?? well i dont think so...
Old 06-12-2014, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know i said it wouldnt be happening in the first half, I didnt see your comment agreeing with that..? Only that you rebuffed my comment about what they had written so far...

Chill, I think you are misunderstanding my explanation which had really nothing to do with fan service but everything to do with the writers bringing in Bellarke when they want to and my opinion that Flarke doesnt bother me personally..

And imo there is a reason Lost was so popular, confusing? sure, garbage?? well i dont think so...
No, I get what you're trying to say. I was just making a general comment.

Well, Flarke didn't bother me either a few weeks ago but now? Too cheesy, too unrealistic, too much...it is never good when I feel like watching Days of our Lives.

Lost was popular during the first seasons and then it became way too confusing and people started to complain all the time. Well, a show like Lost with so much potential was basically wasted after S4 and yes to me it became garbage.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Love this quote from Eliza at the CW Upfronts. When she was asked about Clarke's love life, she said this:

Quote:
There’s this whole Bellarke/Bellamy thing that fans are getting really excited about, which I wasn't really expecting, but I think that there’s definitely going to be some teasing that out.
Interesting that she did NOT mention Finn when asked about Clarke's "love" life since well that's where her storyline went. Instead, she talked about Bellarke and their popularity!

Also, there is a POLL on this site asking if we like Eliza and Bellamy together! Instead of Clarke, they actually said Eliza!!! SO VOTE for them!
[WATCH] ‘The 100′: Eliza Taylor And Thomas McDonell Tease Violence & Romance - Hollywood Life

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 06-12-2014, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

There is definitely going to be some teasing, that I have no doutb....

Thanks for posting that Jules I voted! Let's spread the link.

Looks like Jason is ready to **** with us next season (I quoted one of his latest tweet) LOL

Do you guys think they'll keep going with the all Raven/Finn/Clarke "triangle" next season? Like he's gonna be torn between the two of them at some point?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
No, I get what you're trying to say. I was just making a general comment.

Well, Flarke didn't bother me either a few weeks ago but now? Too cheesy, too unrealistic, too much...it is never good when I feel like watching Days of our Lives.

Lost was popular during the first seasons and then it became way too confusing and people started to complain all the time. Well, a show like Lost with so much potential was basically wasted after S4 and yes to me it became garbage.
Ok cool

Maybe its b/c i literally zone out whenever Flarke have scenes together so goes right over my head into unimportant piles of crap

Will have to agree on some points and disagree on others with the Lost debate..
Old 06-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ok cool

Maybe its b/c i literally zone out whenever Flarke have scenes together so goes right over my head into unimportant piles of crap

Will have to agree on some points and disagree on others with the Lost debate..
I wish it could be the same for me and let it go over my head. lol

Yeah, we'll definitely have to agree to disagree on the Lost subject

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-12-2014, 04:08 AM
New Fan

Quote:

I try to reason Finn/Clarke like this, Finn is Clarke's first crush and it is hard for her to get over with. Although Clarke should be smarter than that.

What I worried about before the last episode was they were going to making Bellamy make the wrong decision and blame a few lives on him again. On the other hand, Finn and Clarke are on the right decision side together. From what I read, some people call Bellamy "Bellamy bad decision Blake", which really bothered me. I don't like it when it is too often that Finn came up the smart idea, made a brave move, like the bomb before, the reapers today. Bellamy could have more of those too.

Although I don't like Finn much, but he has risked his life trying to save Bellamy, probably because of Clarke, so I will try to give him some credit. for Season 2 I hope before Clarke and Finn get back in relationship, Finn sees how Clarke and Bellamy are working and laughing together and will know he is not the one before Clarke realizes that. He was portrated as a good and brave guy(except for cheating on Raven already after 1 day on earth, and the space walk)and love Clarke so much so he should know what is better thing to do to love Clarke.

For episode 13 I like the Bellamy and Octavia scene.The bellarke scence are OK to me but invovling too much Finn, like the slow motion scene. How I wish the writers did not write that Finn made this move! I like it more when Finn and Bellamy are not friends. The scene I don't like is when Bellamy was beaten by the grounder leader and couldn't fight back at all. I was like ,come on, Bellamy is stronger than that! Finn should be the weak one physically. Or was he still weak because of the virus?

OK, enough complaining. I still have hopes for Season 2. Like in most comments, I don't want Bellarke happening too fast but I would enjoy seeing moments when they suddenly have strange feelings towards each other, like the scene where Bellamy teaching Clarke how to shoot. They can ignore or shake off the feelings most of the time but their relation and interaction will change slowly.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

You all have valid points concerning Finn and Finn/Clarke.

I want to make one thing clear is that I actually can make the difference between Finn WITH Clarke and Finn WITHOUT Clarke. The second I have no problem with and I'd say that the move he made during this episode was pretty couragous. I mean not everyone would have risked its life for Bellamy.

As I've said plenty of times, I liked Finn a lot during the pilot and I thought he would be the characters (just like Raven) with so much potential. Yet, right now, he's only being defined by his relationships with both Clarke and Raven. Nothing more. It is a shame if you ask me because he could be so much more than the love interest.

What conforts me is that their relationship is doomed in my opinon. It has no legs to work in the long run.

Jules actually made a good point the other day. Clarke is changing, what she's going through and Bellamy's influence is making her change. Will Finn be able to accept that she's not the irl he slept with anymore? I don't believe so. Plus Raven is still in the picture and after tonight's episode, I have a feeling that it's not over yet.

Exactly. All I want is the first hints of them starting to feel something different for each other. I'll even take sublte hints. But they need to show them next season and not in the thirs (if we are lucky to get one).

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-12-2014, 05:27 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm watching the finale right now and I had to stop... Clarke tells Finn "I can't lose you again"... I was about to throw my computer to the window. Breathe in and out... Be back later