Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar_1 (View Post)
I don´t mind slow burn, actually i LOVE it, but slow burn while the push finn on my throat upsets me.

Anyone knows how good are the ratings???
Yeah look, I dont love the idea, far from it.. I just dont let it bother me b/c it literally means nothing lol

Maud&Danny
Hence the ??? ... My point is, when they regroup to write a new season on any show, they run through ideas and plan out the gist of the first half of the season at least, so generally that tells me they havent made a plan for them in the first half of the new season... But its evident it will happen.. I just dont think it will be that quick into S2..
Old 06-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Right now the only thing I'm looking forward is the possibility of plenty Clarke/Monty scenes in the S2 premiere. Oh and the actor playing Tristan is my new Buddy LOOOL Apparently I made an impression on him when I compared him to Imhotep from "The Mummy". :p

My guess is that Finn/Bellamy will stumble upon Kane/Abby.

Leelala plenty of things can change along the way...trust me!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

tom blur
Old 06-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

The writers actually re-tweeted my Bellarke gif set yesterday!

And keep in mind that the writers have ALSO answered a Bellarke question!

And even tonight, Jason used the Bellarke shipper name TWICE. After he has said he wouldn't.

And he posted a pic with Bob and Eliza.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 06-11-2014, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Tonight was the festival of pictures. The cast was together and plenty of pictures were posted. I'm pretty sure they were completely drunk at some point LOOOL It was nice to see Marie with them for a change and of course Thomas wasn't there.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Tonight was the festival of pictures. The cast was together and plenty of pictures were posted. I'm pretty sure they were completely drunk at some point LOOOL It was nice to see Marie with them for a change and of course Thomas wasn't there.
They all look pretty hammered. Especially Bob.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

King and Queen!

Never mind! That gif was already posted! Whoops!

Loved the slow motion moment!

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 06-11-2014 at 10:12 PM
Old 06-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

^^This and Jaha? BEST PARTS!

The rest? ok but not mind blowing at all.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Absolute Fan

I think the battle scene was one of best action sequences ever done on a CW show.

It's interesting that most reviews I've read think Raven died. Hmm. I find it odd that Thomas hasn't been pictured in the writer's office yet. They've been taking pics of each cast member that comes in to discuss season 2 and so far Thomas and Lindsey haven't been seen. Is it possible Finn and Raven actually died?

I doubt Flarke would be over that easily but it's just odd to me.

Anyway. .can we just have season 2 already?! I'm so excited for the potential of Bellarke's new dynamic next season when they find each other again.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 06-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

From what I remember, didn't the storyboard for season 2 have Finn's name after Octavia? So I doubt that Finn died. I think perhaps Thomas just couldn't get together with the cast today. And Lindsay had a bunch of interviews where she discussed season 2. So I don't think ANYONE will die yet. The show is still so fresh. Thus far, I only see Monty as a possible death since he hasn't been used much in this whole season at all. But he wasn't in jeopardy at all.

Love this moment, the identical nodding is so married like!

Hello Lover, #married tbh

Walter and Paige

Old 06-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Absolute Fan

I wasn't talking about the pics from the cast party tonight. I'm talking about the last two weeks of The Writers Room tweeting pics of Jason with each cast member that has come in for them to discuss their characters in season 2.

That gif is perfect. Their exchanged looks always get me unfortunately I think we won't get any Bellarke interaction first few episodes of season 2.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 06-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Oh, but didn't Thomas just go with Eliza on a European Tour? And Thomas was also at the CW Upfronts.

Why would they spend money on those trips for him if Finn dies? And those cast talks are STILL going on. They haven't talked to everyone, yet.

Yeah, it's SAD to imagine episodes without Bellarke interaction. At least, Finn/Clarke won't be shoved on us either since he is with Bellamy.

It's going to be weird. I NEED Bellamy and Clarke scenes. And Finn is really boring. So his scenes with Bellamy will be hard to watch. They will probably give them a real friendship since Finn did try to save Bellamy.

Walter and Paige

Old 06-11-2014, 11:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just saw the episode. Oh my gah! I can't even breathe! Damn, it hurts...season has ended, major cliffhanger, very little Bellarke, Monty lives, Abby and Kane, Mt. Weather, Mountain Men! Oh my gah! Why? Why you do this to me?!? I think this is the first time I've ever wished for summer to pass quickly.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

These looks! Oh wow!

Hello Lover, We can’t do this without you, Bellamy.

Walter and Paige

Old 06-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Isaiah was also at The CW Upfronts and yet Jaha is the character who's probably the most in jeopardy right now.

I think Thomas is more of an outsider and don't really hang out with the cast. Even Marie isn't with them most of the time so it was nice to see her tonight. The gang is mostly composed of Eliza, Lindsey, Devon and Christopher (they are practiacally always together)...Bob also hangs out with them a LOT. Ricky is filming for "Mistresses" right now so he's probably busy.

As for the writers board, the three names we see clearly are Clarke, Bellamy and Octavia.

Yeah, Finn ain't dying yet. It would be too easy. Plus with Jason telling people on twitter that Clarke saying "I can't lose you again" to Finn is her basically telling him that she loves him . And the writers also kept saying tonight that both Raven and Clarke were in love with the same guy.

I don't see Raven dying either. Plus Akela favorited my tweet about Raven being paralyzed next season (while I don't like Raven, I do think it would be a great storyline and I have no doutb that Lindsey would nail it...or maybe not).

It was also pretty clear that Monty was pretty alive and well.

Basically no one is ****ing dying!!! You called that a mind blowing finale?

Now it will be interesting to see the dynamic between Finn and Bellamy WITHOUT Clarke around. I also think that they might stumble upon Kane and Abby along the way.

Am I the only one who thought "Dharma" would be written all over Clarke's quarantine room? I hate having the impression to watch Lost.

Anyway, the good thing that came out of tonight was sci-fi fanboy saying that Bellamy inspires the masses and Clarke inspires Bellamy.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy