Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

How Am I gonna survive this hiatus we what we got tonight? It wasn't mind blowing, there wasn't any "important" death, little Bellarke and Finn/Clarke being shoved down our throats.

One thing I hated about the episode though is that I actually thought I was watching an episode of Lost (especially at the end with Clarke and Monty).

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
How Am I gonna survive this hiatus we what we got tonight? It wasn't mind blowing, there wasn't any "important" death, little Bellarke and Finn/Clarke being shoved down our throats.

We can just dream about all the wonderful things we'll get from them next season. Even if we have to wait and probably wait more because they're (presumably) very far apart right now.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

I feel like Jason only will be contented when and if Finn and Clarke become fans favorite.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar_1 (View Post)
I feel like Jason only will be contented when and if Finn and Clarke become fans favorite.
which is stupid because it'll never happen.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
which is stupid because it'll never happen.
I think so to.

I wish he was more like that showrunner from Arrow. He seems to deal way better with olicity fans and he never seems to complain that fans wanting something will interfered on his storytelling.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Ahhh I just wrote this long comment on the other thread and went to post it, then it said sorry this thread is closed and i lost the post

Thanks for the new thread though...

Some more compact thoughts;
I really liked the episode and thought the pace fit the situation perfectly...
Fav scene was Octavia and Bellamy and loved that Bellamy had an unspoken truce with Lincoln...

Finn and Bellamy will be fine and I can see them ending up with Octavia/Lincoln and maybe even Abby and Kane next season.. With Lincoln on their side, he will be able to tell them all he knows about the Mountain Men...

Bellarke scenes were good, i liked all of them.. They always support each other and it fits well with a slow pace and building a strong foundation...
I honestly dont see them even close to being together in S2, not until the 2nd half of S2 at least... When Jason said they arent thinking about Bellarke at this moment, weren't they already half way through writing S2?? Anyway, it doesnt bother me, when it comes it will be epic which is why I dont even care about Flarke.. They will get their reunion more than likely but we all know what will come between them in the long run, cough Bellamy cough... Its going to happen lol
Old 06-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

The people want what they want. It's not our fault that Bob & Eliza have way better chemistry which is palpable. The fact that you're not giving it to us makes us want it more

Old 06-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Ahhh I just wrote this long comment on the other thread and went to post it, then it said sorry this thread is closed and i lost the post

Thanks for the new thread though...

Some more compact thoughts;
I really liked the episode and thought the pace fit the situation perfectly...
Fav scene was Octavia and Bellamy and loved that Bellamy had an unspoken truce with Lincoln...

Finn and Bellamy will be fine and I can see them ending up with Octavia/Lincoln and maybe even Abby and Kane next season.. With Lincoln on their side, he will be able to tell them all he knows about the Mountain Men...

Bellarke scenes were good, i liked all of them.. They always support each other and it fits well with a slow pace and building a strong foundation...
I honestly dont see them even close to being together in S2, not until the 2nd half of S2 at least... When Jason said they arent thinking about Bellarke at this moment, weren't they already half way through writing S2?? Anyway, it doesnt bother me, when it comes it will be epic which is why I dont even care about Flarke.. They will get their reunion more than likely but we all know what will come between them in the long run, cough Bellamy cough... Its going to happen lol

I don´t mind slow burn, actually i LOVE it, but slow burn while the push finn on my throat upsets me.

Anyone knows how good are the ratings???
Old 06-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Leelala halfway through S2? They are nowhere near that. They just started a few weeks ago (3 weeks I think). Unless they have sudden magical powers and are as fast as The Flash...

Tutor Girl exactly. The more they're gonna try to shove Finn/Clarke down our throats, the harder I'll ship Bellarke

oh and the slow motion thing with Clarke and Bellamy? BEST part of the episode. I got the Mr & Mrs Smith vibe.

Akela Cooper favorited my tweet. Apparently just like me she thinks that Raven being paralyzed next season would make a great storyline. Let's hope it gives them ideas lol

Jason saying that Clarke telling Finn that she can't lose him is basically her telling him that she loves him. -.-''

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 06-11-2014 at 09:22 PM
Old 06-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
The people want what they want. It's not our fault that Bob & Eliza have way better chemistry which is palpable. The fact that you're not giving it to us makes us want it more
See that's the thing. I'll give the writers this season. You go into the show with an idea of what characters you want together and you can't predict those actors not having much chemistry or other actors having more chemistry. It's if after realizing that you write towards that or stick to your plan that says the most.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

The writers retweeting people blushing over Kane/Abby LOL It is official guy, the problem is Bellarke. Oh man, it is better to laugh than to cry right?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Absolute Fan

I think we should focus on Jason saying "regardless of when it is." He didn't say "if" Bellarke happens. .He said WHEN!! That's huge, IMO! Much more than we got previously.

The episode was insane! So much happened! And I'm so stressed about Bellamy! I know him and Finn probably escaped last minute but still! I wonder how the groups will be split next season. Are Raven and Jasper in the quarantine ward too? Should be an interesting 2nd season. I'm so excited!!

I love how concerned Clarke was for Bellamy at the end! She refused to leave without him we didn't get a ton of solo Bellarke moments but what we did get was meaningful. Like always!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 06-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

I loved their scenes tonight. Can't wait to see them reunite in S2.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

They're just so perfect..
source
Old 06-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Absolute Fan

That scene was so EPIC!!!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}