Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
King and Princess. I dig it. Something to think about
A new title to come for the next thread lol

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Sure!
Old 06-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Once again I think there wasn't time. And If Bellamy saw her coming alone. You know if they were by themselves I'd see him responding differently but he had the whole group.

Not to mention as soon as Finn and Clarke got there they were wanting everyone to leave their camp. And then Raven came In. Dying. :shrug;

I refuse to see his reaction as a Shippy thing. they don't have that vibe.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiez (View Post)
I'm a bit aggravated with this whole Bellamy/raven thing, I even read in TVLine about these two in their shipper article. Maybe it's my English, but I really don't like what I read there.

So there's no reaction whatsoever from Bellamy when Clarke appear? Nothing?!
Which article are you talking about? I haven't heard anyone saying anything about it.

I'm not concerned with the Raven/Bellamy thing. Bob already said Bellamy believes Clarke can take care of herself and by episode's end he was ready to go look for her. I think deep down he knew she was still alive. Yes I would've liked a reaction but overall I think we got some great stuff even without many Bellarke scenes. And I'm sure Finn will be one next to Raven as she lays dying or whatever.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 06-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
Once again I think there wasn't time. And If Bellamy saw her coming alone. You know if they were by themselves I'd see him responding differently but he had the whole group.

Not to mention as soon as Finn and Clarke got there they were wanting everyone to leave their camp. And then Raven came In. Dying. :shrug; I refuse to see his reaction as a Shippy thing. they don't have that vibe.
Did you see exactly where was Raven shot? I can't recall.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
Which article are you talking about? I haven't heard anyone saying anything about it. I'm not concerned with the Raven/Bellamy thing. Bob already said Bellamy believes she can take care of herself and by episode's end he was ready to go look for her. I think deep down he knew she was still alive. Yes I would've liked a reaction but overall I think we got some great stuff even without many Bellarke scenes. And I'm sure Finn will be one next to Raven as she lays dying or whatever.
Finn will definitely be at Raven's side. As Clarke convinces Bellamy to move camp.

Should be nice Bellarke moments there. Can't wait!

I'm also wondering is Monty Dead? Are we ever going to know if Diane somehow made out alive and to the ground?

So many questions.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Yep. Bellarke will be leading their group next week. They're like Mama and Papa Bear love it!!

From Akela:

Quote:
@akelacooper: Bellamy's now realizing how valuable Clarke is to balance him out. #The100

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 06-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Did you see exactly where was Raven shot? I can't recall.
We didn't see her shot or at least I didn't. But from the looks of it, it was in the gut I think.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Which article are you talking about? I haven't heard anyone saying anything about it.

I'm not concerned with the Raven/Bellamy thing. Bob already said Bellamy believes Clarke can take care of herself and by episode's end he was ready to go look for her. I think deep down he knew she was still alive. Yes I would've liked a reaction but overall I think we got some great stuff even without many Bellarke scenes. And I'm sure Finn will be one next to Raven as she lays dying or whatever.
I think it's this one

[PHOTOS] 24′s Jack and Audrey and More TV Couples | TVLine

Maybe I misinterpret it? English is not my language.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
We didn't see her shot or at least I didn't. But from the looks of it, it was in the gut I think.
She was limping so I thought maybe her thigh but it was hard to tell.

hippiez it basically just called them a one night stand like everyone else has. Nothing new. It's just really odd they had them featured in a article about fan favorite ships. No one likes them

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 06-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She was limping so I thought maybe her thigh but it was hard to tell. hippiez it basically just called them a one night stand like everyone else has. Nothing new. It's just really odd they had them featured in a article about fan favorite ships. No one likes them
I don't even think the Finn and Clarke fans care about Raven and Bellamy.

Once again I'll point out they don't even have a thread no one cares!
Old 06-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Finn will definitely be at Raven's side. As Clarke convinces Bellamy to move camp.

Should be nice Bellarke moments there. Can't wait!

I'm also wondering is Monty Dead? Are we ever going to know if Diane somehow made out alive and to the ground?

So many questions.
I don't see how can Diana could have made it out alive from the Exodus ship. They all burned to death.

Yeah, I was disappointed not to see Monty in tonight's episode.

Does "working against time" could mean that Raven is fighting for her life? Because it says Raven and Jasper are working against time but it seems to be two different stories. Jasper is with Bellamy and Clarke and I think it has to do with Monty. While Raven is at camp, shot and the bold move from Finn's could be related to that.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I don't see how can Diana could have made it out alive from the Exodus ship. They all burned to death. Yeah, I was disappointed not to see Monty in tonight's episode. Does "working against time" could mean that Raven is fighting for her life? Because it says Raven and Jasper are working against time but it seems to be two different stories. Jasper is with Bellamy and Clarke and I think it has to do with Monty. While Raven is at camp, shot and the bold move from Finn's could be related to that.
Finn might be going crazy if he thinks he's losing Raven. I can see that. (Yet he loves Clarke. I however can not see that for some reason.)

Bellarke and Jasper = Happy Family too me. as I said Jasper is their first born. Out of 98 kids he would want too look for Monty with their help. He knows they get Shiz done. like BOSSES.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Whether he's in love with Clarke or not (which is unrealistic to me) he cares deeply for Raven. So I could see him doing everything in his power to save her...hopefully he won't succeed loooool

Oh and sorry Bellamy but there's a new hot guy in town, he's name is Wick!!!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

I find it hard to believe too. I mean no offense to their shippers but how long have they been on Earth? And when did he last sleep with Raven? They only broke up two days ago didn't they? Man don't waste no time did he now?