Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2014, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiez (View Post)
^
^
You always seem to bring the good news for us hungry bellarke shippers in here, thank you! So excited for the coming episode. I'm super curious on what he meant wit bellamy really heroes up, is it to the camp generally as a leader, or to Clarke..
I think he meant in general that Bellamy will be saving people.

I remember Jason saying we will all love Bellamy by the end of the season. That he'll be a true hero.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 05-20-2014, 03:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
I believe now that they know for sure fans are into these 2 hardcore they might just give us what we want. I'm liking the slow build so far, so I hope they kind of keep it at this pace. I don't want the writers to jump on this train too fast. If they rush this couple and it doesn't turn out right, I'm not gonna be happy. Don't cheat the fans, and no cop outs.
I actually have a feeling Jason and the writers have always planned on a Bellarke pairing but just like to down play it to keep us all guessing... Its so natural and even though they talk about them not being a romance or a love story kind of show, i still think they have thought about these two being together and have a clear plan moving forward..
To date, every interaction they've had really means something significant, I've got to believe there is a reason for that I mean seeing their chemistry, they would have to be totally blind and dumb not to want to develop that
Old 05-20-2014, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I actually have a feeling Jason and the writers have always planned on a Bellarke pairing but just like to down play it to keep us all guessing... Its so natural and even though they talk about them not being a romance or a love story kind of show, i still think they have thought about these two being together and have a clear plan moving forward..
To date, every interaction they've had really means something significant, I've got to believe there is a reason for that I mean seeing their chemistry, they would have to be totally blind and dumb not to want to develop that
The chemistry between Bob and Eliza is what made Bellarke work. Nothing else. I don't necessarily agree when people say that Bellarke was "planned" because you can see that the actors/writers weren't expecting that kind of awesome reaction towards them. It surprised them. They weren't romantically planned. No way! I believe that the plan from the get go was to have them come from a place where they couldn't stand each other to an understanting by the end of the season. A place where they finally trust each other, respect each other, rely on each other and admire on each other. That was the plan for day 1 imo. The rest came because of the viewers reactions and the chemistry between Bob and Eliza which is lightning in a bottle.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-20-2014, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Thanks for the welcome and all the news. I can't wait for the next episodes

Quote:
It's refreshing to see Jason's take on the triangles, but I like Raven.. I think her character is similar to Clarke, hope that we can see the three girls bond in the series.

Yeah, in the book we see Clarke still cares for Wells, but I'm excited to read the next book. I'm sure there will be more of their moments since they travel alone now.

Two days more for the new episode and I can't wait already! It's Tuesday now in my Country and I have to wait for Thursday morning until our beloved show. This is the first time I ever go crazy over a ship! :p

Anyway, new topic.. In what scene did you became bellarke shipper? For me, the scene where Clarke mercy killed Atom and the way Bellamy look at her. It just sent electricity to my shipper heart and it just went crazy after that!
Same, and I'll have to wait till Thursday night to see it

I liked them since the start when they argue about opening the door and after the landing, I was like "hmm there going to be sparkles over here" and what definitively sealed it is when they tried to save the little girl who killed Wells. But I saw the first 7 episodes in a row in one day so I didn't really form opinions for any characters or pairing until 4/5 episodes.
Old 05-20-2014, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

We will try to trend Bellarke tonight. It would be great if we could all participate and show them the Bellarke power

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oooh... I really love to see flashbacks for other characters such as Jasper and Monty, and maybe the grounders' flashback as well. I want to see their POV like the time the village got burned down. Love the show generally.

And yes, I agree with the no love triangles thing, I love all of the characters in the series, and I don't want the writers turn them into this small minded jealous teenager. Though I don't mind to see possesive bellamy once *grin*
I just hope the CW doesn't demand Jason to include more love drama because that would kill the show. Most people love it because this show is about survival and not who is sleeping with who.

I really hope we get Jasper and Monty flashbacks. It was nice when Jasper talked about his parents. Also I hope we get to see more differences between Clarke's life and the others lives. I wonder what privileges she had that the others didn't.
Old 05-20-2014, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I just hope the CW doesn't demand Jason to include more love drama because that would kill the show. Most people love it because this show is about survival and not who is sleeping with who.

I really hope we get Jasper and Monty flashbacks. It was nice when Jasper talked about his parents. Also I hope we get to see more differences between Clarke's life and the others lives. I wonder what privileges she had that the others didn't.
What's good about The CW is that it follows what the major part of the fans want. So I'm not too much worried about random triangles. Bellarke is clearly what the people want and if The CW has to say something (which I doutb they'd do at this point) then it would be on our favour.

While I love the friendship between Monty/Jasper, we haven't seen a lot of Monty and I don't really care about him that much. He's a supporting character and I don't feel like we need to more his backstory.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-20-2014, 09:04 AM
New Fan

I'm pretty sure the ship between Bellamy/Clarke will be a slow burn to get to that romantic step. In every interview I watch, everytime people ask about Clarke's and Bellamy's relationship (and that question always appears), Jason and Bob keep on stressing that the show is not about romance, but survival.. I hope it will always be about that, because eventhough I'm dying to see both of them get it on already, I feel that this show has so much potential to be great, I want this show to be in my TV for a long time!
Old 05-20-2014, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

The show IS mainly about survival but If I'm being realistic relationships are bound to be created, they do have to focus on that part of the show as well because that would happen in real life. They have nothing besides themselves, they are creating some sort of ties with each other and with the dramatic experiences that they are living...I'd think that they'd have to share that with someone at some point. That's why I'm a little bothered by Jason when he avoids the all "romance" question. A good writer (and I believe Jason is) is supposed to be able to juggle between a everything...romance, action, drama, comedy. A show has to have a little dose of each. That's what make it a great show.

Plus when viewers see chemistry, when they find it (just like with Eliza and Bob)...it is something that never goes away. They want to see more of it, they want development, they want focus. Normal isn't it?

Poor Bob though, last night he spent time on twitter and was clearly joking about the ship names that fans created and he decided to create his own but people freaked out when he said he didn't like Bellarke and prefered Barke or Clamy. LOOOL Some people didn't understand right away that Clamy and Barke = Bellamy and Clarke. Then he tweeted that people shouldn't take things too seriously especially on twitter and then started again with Anyamy (Anya/Bellamy), then Batom (Bellamy/Atom) and of course Murphamy XD

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-20-2014, 10:31 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm even more exctied now (if that's even possible), thank you for all the new information!
Old 05-20-2014, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Trending Bellarke start in one hour on twitter. Join us

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 05-20-2014 at 11:08 AM
Old 05-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
I'm even more exctied now (if that's even possible), thank you for all the new information!
I'm REALLY excited about episode 10!

It's almost time for a new thread!

Are we still using "Our Princess has that effect"?

Walter and Paige

Old 05-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Are we still using "Our Princess has that effect"?
Yes!

Old 05-20-2014, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Sneak peek is out for tomorrow's episode. I can already say that both Finn and Raven are getting on my nerves. -.-'''

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
Yes!

Awesome!

I'll open it now!

New thread:
http://www.fanforum.com/f34/rebel-le...lamy-63124114/

Walter and Paige