Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2017, 06:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I was talking about Tumblr specifically. Tumblr is crazy. Like, I really don't think we're gonna see a romantic or sexual Becho situation any time soon, but people on Tumblr seem almost panicked about it.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

They are 100% extra about everything on Tumblr...like, EVERYTHING. I only go there to look at pretty pictures and ignore text!

Old 03-13-2017, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

I think I'm the only person in the world down for Becho and not for dishonourable reasons
You & I.

bob | kana || becks
Old 03-14-2017, 09:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi guys!

Love that there is a thread for these two! I don't necessarily see them as romantic (at least not yet) but I'm really interested to see where their dynamic will go.

I absolutely think that Bellamy can forgive Echo. I think the whole "war made me a murderer" last episode might be setting up for that, as Echo's actions have mostly been either acts of war or of loyalty to her own people
Old 03-15-2017, 07:52 AM
ravishing red

Moderator of ...
The 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
What? Why? Echo tried to capture Octavia alive, Octavia basically ran into her sword, and Echo was clearly upset that it happened. So it was an accident and Octavia didn't even die. I mean, Echo has gone out of her way to apologize to Bellamy. Why shouldn't he be able to forgive her for that?
I think my post was slightly misleading ... like I said in my previous post before this, I concur that she never meant to stab Octavia (still LOLing about her literally just walking into her sword like that ... WTF even.). I was specifically referring to her taking advantage of his trust of her to put the Ice Queen's plan into motion. She definitely regrets it and her part in Gina's death (indirectly) but it's still a betrayal of trust and clearly Bellamy still has ill feelings over that and I think he's justified in that.

You might want to think about how you word your posts TBH, it's one thing to question why I say it ... I'm fine with that but I don't think it's necessary to question posts in the manner like you like to do so often. And at the end of the day, it's my opinion as you clearly have yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
I don't think Bellamy should FORGET about Gina and Echo's involvement, but at the same time it's not like Echo personally murdered her. That loser assassin dude did. At the same time, Bellamy has done awful things to Grounders so neither of them are innocent in any way.
Agreed, he's not completely innocent as well as well so I think this whole arc will serve to allow him to see himself reflected in her in some form.

Welcome, Marie! I agree ... it'll be interesting to see where they go from here.

Quote:
I think the whole "war made me a murderer" last episode might be setting up for that, as Echo's actions have mostly been either acts of war or of loyalty to her own people.
Yup, I think it's setting things up for how they will eventually learn something from each other (or have even started the process already with episode 5).
Old 03-15-2017, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Eliza Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
I think I'm the only person in the world down for Becho and not for dishonourable reasons
If it makes ya feel better, I ship them too and said in the premiere thread after it aired that I liked their dynamic, and love Bob and Tasya's chemistry on and off screen, I'm just not very vocal on it because it's not a ship taken lightly out in the fandom for the most part, though I CAN understand and respect why those who don't like them do feel that way.

So with that said, can I please be added to the OP list?

Last edited by hedawanheda; 03-16-2017 at 01:06 AM
Old 03-19-2017, 12:28 AM
ravishing red

Moderator of ...
The 100

Heya Belle.

I can see why some people don't like the idea of this relationship at all and though I don't ship it romantically, I'm intrigued by what lessons could arise from their interaction. Grounders/Arkers have always had a complex/difficult relationship but Bellamy has the most contentious relationship with Grounders (to put it lightly ), it seems ... and this really might be an interesting way for him to finally see it from their POV.

And Bob/Tasya really do have good chemistry. It probably helps that they seem to be close in RL.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Added you, Belle

WELCOME TO TEAM BECHO!
You & I.

bob | kana || becks
Old 05-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Becho had a strangulation party this past week

Old 05-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Which person that Bellamy cares about do you think Echo will try to murder next? My money is on Kane
Old 05-09-2017, 03:53 AM
ravishing red

Moderator of ...
The 100

Yup, Kane's pretty much the last one on the list.

I'm actually glad that Bellamy didn't kill Echo actually. I know a lot of people dislike her now but I still like her. Still not cool what she did though I sort of got why she did it.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Supreme Fan

I like Echo too! I was also glad he didn't kill her not just because I want her to survive, but also because I think whenever a protagonist doesn't have to murder someone it's a win. And I'm not sure it was really necessary for him to kill her so it wouldn't have sat well with me if he had.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:56 AM
ravishing red

Moderator of ...
The 100

Yeah honestly, I got so nervous when he was choking her because I really didn't want her to die. And it'll be interesting to see them interact if she gets to go into the bunker (eventually), after what happened in the conclave.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm still nervous for Echo's life though. I hope she makes it into the bunker!
Old 05-09-2017, 09:28 PM
ravishing red

Moderator of ...
The 100

Hmm yeah, we will know soon enough though!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top