Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2018, 04:49 AM
  #241
Fan Forum Hero

 
a little chaos's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 79,736
Loved all the Becho stuff in 5x06, him saying he's not going into the bunker without her, and him defending her I knew Bellamy would be the worlds best boyfriend, Echo is one lucky girl
__________________
◄ BARCHIE
What took you so long?
I could ask you the same thing.
bob | kana || becks
a little chaos is offline  
Old 06-06-2018, 01:40 PM
  #242
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,123
It feels so good to read your positive Becho comments here, Mark and Becks

At least I don't feel so alone anymore with loving all the Becho scenes

I would have never thought that they show such a erotic Becho szene ... so I'm thankful and and a little overwhelmed right now

I'm not able to make gifs, but I will post some screenshot sets in the next days

How Echo stops Bellamy talking/worrying here ... sooo goood! ...





__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is offline  
Old 06-06-2018, 04:09 PM
  #243
New Fan
 
ravenshay's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 9
Omg I'm so happy but it was definitely overwhelming. So many great scenes in one episode.
ravenshay is offline  
Old 06-06-2018, 04:50 PM
  #244
Fan Forum Hero

 
a little chaos's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 79,736
Don't worry, Sonja you'll have me here to fangirl over Becho with from here on
__________________
◄ BARCHIE
What took you so long?
I could ask you the same thing.
bob | kana || becks
a little chaos is offline  
Old 06-06-2018, 06:40 PM
  #245
Master Fan

 
Ropetuned's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 14,934
We're one happy Becho shipping family

Doesn't even matter that we're small in numbers
__________________
RIP JLG--Mark

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline  
Old 06-07-2018, 11:43 AM
  #246
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,123
Thanks so much for the Becho support, Shay, Becks and Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
We're one happy Becho shipping family

Doesn't even matter that we're small in numbers
I love how you say that Mark! ... Would be a great title for the next Becho thread IMO

Finally there are Becho sets on IG! ... The second pic ... that was a hot kiss!



The Bellamy/Octavia sparring scene script is released:

http://the100writers.tumblr.com/post...it-wounds-pt-2

Bellamy has said "I love her, Octavia" in the script ... why did they change that? ... I would love to see how Bellamy says it
but honestly ... he doesn't have to say it, because everyone can see in their scenes that Bellamy loves Echo
__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"

Last edited by sonny1; 06-07-2018 at 12:25 PM
sonny1 is offline  
Old 06-07-2018, 06:08 PM
  #247
Master Fan

 
Ropetuned's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 14,934
I love that Gifset! It's nice that some people on IG like them
I know Tumblr and sometimes Twitter are often a toxic wasteland and apparently Becho only exists to create angst for another ship.

We really do see it with our own eyes that he loves her We don't need to confirm it i dialogue because the actors are perfect with their facial expressions and chemistry. I have a fairly good idea why it was cut but I won't get into that.
__________________
RIP JLG--Mark

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline  
Old 06-07-2018, 08:06 PM
  #248
Fan Forum Hero

 
Damocles's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 83,165
Gentle reminder about board rules:

The following actions will result in a strike being issued:
-Going overboard with bashing a couple in appreciation threads. Constructive criticism, comparisons, as well as some negative comments are fine, but it will be our discretion as to whether or not it crosses the line. The main point of the thread should be about appreciating the couple it's dedicated to.
-Bashing a fanbase and/or talking about posts from their thread is not allowed.
-Incessant off-topic talk. We do realize that, from time to time, there will be a lull in a thread because lack of the character/ship on-screen or because of a hiatus. However, if you want to talk extensively about something we ask you to use the -Off-Topic thread or take it to PM.
-Disrespecting other posters or moderators in a thread, or disrespecting the board itself.
-Making fun of titles, or using titles that take jabs at the other fanbase is not allowed.
__________________
|Lisa| | icon by mel

Damocles is offline  
Old 06-08-2018, 05:36 AM
  #249
Fan Forum Hero

 
a little chaos's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 79,736
Noted, Lisa

How do you guys feel about changing the title to this:


Infiltrators [Bellamy ღ Echo]

Rebel Ice is cool, but infiltrators is more specific to Becho as Bellamy infiltrated MW and now Echo is infiltrating Shallow Valley so it's a really cool parallel, them me know what you think

We could go with the Cage quote for the next title?
__________________
◄ BARCHIE
What took you so long?
I could ask you the same thing.
bob | kana || becks
a little chaos is offline  
Old 06-08-2018, 05:58 AM
  #250
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
Noted, Lisa

How do you guys feel about changing the title to this:


Infiltrators [Bellamy ღ Echo]

Rebel Ice is cool, but infiltrators is more specific to Becho as Bellamy infiltrated MW and now Echo is infiltrating Shallow Valley so it's a really cool parallel, them me know what you think

We could go with the Cage quote for the next title?
A big yes to all your suggestions from me Becks

And I have found the perfect fitting set to your future title suggestion ...

__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is offline  
Old 06-08-2018, 10:10 AM
  #251
Master Fan

 
Ropetuned's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 14,934
That sounds like a good title change, Becks



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Gentle reminder about board rules:

The following actions will result in a strike being issued:
-Going overboard with bashing a couple in appreciation threads. Constructive criticism, comparisons, as well as some negative comments are fine, but it will be our discretion as to whether or not it crosses the line. The main point of the thread should be about appreciating the couple it's dedicated to.
-Bashing a fanbase and/or talking about posts from their thread is not allowed.
-Incessant off-topic talk. We do realize that, from time to time, there will be a lull in a thread because lack of the character/ship on-screen or because of a hiatus. However, if you want to talk extensively about something we ask you to use the -Off-Topic thread or take it to PM.
-Disrespecting other posters or moderators in a thread, or disrespecting the board itself.
-Making fun of titles, or using titles that take jabs at the other fanbase is not allowed.
I assume that was directed at me?
__________________
RIP JLG--Mark

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline  
Old 06-08-2018, 10:20 AM
  #252
Fan Forum Hero

 
a little chaos's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 79,736
Glad you like the title idea, guys

And I don’t think Lisa is directing it at anyone, she’s just reminding all threads
__________________
◄ BARCHIE
What took you so long?
I could ask you the same thing.
bob | kana || becks
a little chaos is offline  
Old 06-08-2018, 02:46 PM
  #253
Master Fan

 
Ropetuned's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 14,934
Okay just making sure. We're all very passionate towards the show and our ships so it's easy to cross the line a bit.
__________________
RIP JLG--Mark

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline  
Old 06-08-2018, 03:05 PM
  #254
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I assume that was directed at me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
And I don’t think Lisa is directing it at anyone, she’s just reminding all threads
There was a reminder in the Bellarke Thread too, Mark ... so don't worry ... it's directed to everyone

I think we do a good job here with respectful posting and I'm proud of our little Becho shipping family

Have collected all the Becho IG goodies

Starting with this one ...


and continue with the scene we like the most

__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is offline  
Old 06-08-2018, 03:28 PM
  #255
Fan Forum Hero

 
a little chaos's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 79,736
They’re such a hot couple

Also Bellamy’s arms in the first one
__________________
◄ BARCHIE
What took you so long?
I could ask you the same thing.
bob | kana || becks
a little chaos is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST