Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2018, 05:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenshay (View Post)
Hey guys, are scenes from the season 5 trailer considered a spoiler?
Everyone has watched the trailer Shay ... so trailer scenes/discussions don't need to be under spoiler tags

But what Bob says about the Bellamy/Echo/Octavia relationship needs to be under tags ...

Spoiler:

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
Old 05-14-2018, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Correct, what Sonja said - the trailer is an offical release and therefore not considered a spoiler. Same with the episode promos.

Old 05-14-2018, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

I hope Octavia has evolved enough to come to an understanding. They've all made questionable choices and even considered the thought of sacrificing one of the group for the greater good if that makes any sense it's late and I'm running low on sleep.

But the Octavia we've seen this season is cruel and sometimes unreasonable but I hope she's grown enough to try and accept Becho if it makes her brother happy.

The reaction to Becho on some from social media has been really nasty and spiteful but I won't dwell on that here.

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Old 05-15-2018, 01:59 PM
New Fan

Cool. So I was rewatching the trailer and at one point Bellamy is fighting Octavia and he says "we all have things to answer for". I think that might be about Echo.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
But the Octavia we've seen this season is cruel and sometimes unreasonable but I hope she's grown enough to try and accept Becho if it makes her brother happy.
I'm not sure if Octavia is grown enough, but there's still hope

Quote:
The reaction to Becho on some from social media has been really nasty and spiteful but I won't dwell on that here.
Thanks Mark ... it's better if I know nothing about all these nasty and spiteful comments
Why can't the fans be happy for Bellamy, that he has found some love in the last 6 years
It's obvious how much Echo cares about him. And Bellamy deserves it to have someone at his side who supports him in everything he does

Quote:
Cool. So I was rewatching the trailer and at one point Bellamy is fighting Octavia and he says "we all have things to answer for". I think that might be about Echo.
I thought the same Shay ... maybe Bellamy wants to show Octavia that not only Echo did worse things in the past ... Octavia and even Bellamy did worse things too

- Sonja -

Last edited by sonny1; 05-16-2018 at 12:42 PM
Old 05-15-2018, 04:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Oh, maybe! I hadn't thought of that, but it could make sense I'm nervous to find out more about the context of that scene
Old 05-19-2018, 06:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Found some Bob/Tasya pics from Dystopia Con (click forward)

- Sonja -
Old 05-23-2018, 05:38 PM
Supreme Fan

O-Oh! Octavia looks not amused

- Sonja -
Old 05-23-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

"um, excuse ME"

btw I had to go login to Instagram to like that Bob/Tasya picture because it had 999 likes and I wanted to be 1000

Old 05-23-2018, 06:28 PM
Supreme Fan

So I guess Octavia is not going to be cool and chill about her brother's new girlfriend

But they are reunited at last!
Old 05-24-2018, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

To be fair though Octavia isn't chil about anything

Becho kissed on the ground for the first time so I'm happy.

Octavia can have several seats. She's just as bad if not worse lately with her bloodlust

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Old 05-24-2018, 11:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Becho kissed on the ground for the first time so I'm happy.
I'm happy too

Have you seen Echo's facial expression when she sees Bellamy standing there, healthy and alive ... and then she runs to him ... Oooh, I love that scene so much
I'm disappointed that you can see them kissing so unclear, because the camera focus is on Clarke or Octavia there

- Sonja -
Old 05-25-2018, 04:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
I'm happy too

Have you seen Echo's facial expression when she sees Bellamy standing there, healthy and alive ... and then she runs to him ... Oooh, I love that scene so much
I'm disappointed that you can see them kissing so unclear, because the camera focus is on Clarke or Octavia there

I know. I like to think that they were so relieved to see each other that nothing else mattered in that moment... so the focus was on Clarke and Octavia's reaction since they're taking new information (whereas we weren't) but Bellamy and Echo were in their own little world protected by the blur, unaffected by the reactions, until the spell was broken... if that makes sense haha.

I think Echo is wearing Bellamy's jacket in the promo?
Old 05-25-2018, 04:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I know. I like to think that they were so relieved to see each other that nothing else mattered in that moment... so the focus was on Clarke and Octavia's reaction since they're taking new information (whereas we weren't) but Bellamy and Echo were in their own little world protected by the blur, unaffected by the reactions, until the spell was broken... if that makes sense haha.
Makes totally sense to me Shay ... You said that nicely

Quote:
I think Echo is wearing Bellamy's jacket in the promo?
Oh, I didn't notice that ... love it!

- Sonja -
Old 06-05-2018, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

I loved that kiss scene and it pissed me off more than anything that they focused on Clarke and Octavia, whom I couldn't care less how they feel about Becho

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top