Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Good Yeah mt weather was the start of it all and I could never diffuse out if that scene was suppose to be dark or comedic, I was laughing the whole time yeah, S4 definitely hit us over the head with it a few times

I just hope they don't take the cheap route and make them have problems and then break up once they get to the ground
I think they're obviously going to have problems because this is The 100 and they don't pair people up to have things go smoothly. But I think it will be external problems like Octavia and Azgeda, not internal problems between Bellamy and Echo themselves. They're not just gonna "break up."
Old 05-08-2018, 05:23 PM
Supreme Fan

I feel like an idiot for being surprised at them getting together

I've always felt like they have really good chemistry, and especially in season 4 I found their relationship really intriguing. But I just didn't really think it would turn romantic

I did find their scene in 5x01 really cute though, and I'm definitely interested in seeing where this is going
Old 05-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1marie (View Post)
I feel like an idiot for being surprised at them getting together

I've always felt like they have really good chemistry, and especially in season 4 I found their relationship really intriguing. But I just didn't really think it would turn romantic

I did find their scene in 5x01 really cute though, and I'm definitely interested in seeing where this is going
I don't think we'll see much of a focus on their relationship until Octavia comes into the picture. They sure do look pretty together though.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

They definitely have chemistry for sure
Old 05-13-2018, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

O-Oh, that set

I'm not sure if I'm ready for Octavia's reaction when she's noticing that Bellamy and Echo are a couple
Old 05-13-2018, 02:34 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm kind of worried about Octavia's reaction too. But I kind of hope that she doesn't overreact. It's been six years and Echo has obviously changed a lot. And I think there will be enough going on without Octavia being upset about who Bellamy is dating
Old 05-13-2018, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Octavia is going to overreact for sure I'm guessing but I hope just because they're on the ground doesn't mean they change their relationship
Old 05-13-2018, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Good thoughts Marie ... now I hope it too, that Octavia has other things to do
but knowing the writers and their need to create dramas ... I prepare myself for the worst

I have doubts that the Bellamy/Echo relationship will stay the same until the end of the season, Mark
but at least I hope that Bellamy will not give Echo up so fast
Old 05-13-2018, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Sadly I don't think it will either because every ship on here is a big tease or they get together for awhile and then something dumb happens and that's the end. My only real gripe with the show is that ships never last so getting attached is something you shouldn't do
Old 05-13-2018, 04:05 PM
Supreme Fan

You guys are probably right that there will be drama between the Blakes because of Echo, but I'm gonna hold on to some hope that Octavia will okay with it, even it if takes here a little bit to get there

Yeah, I'm not sure Becho will survive the season either. But I do hope the relationship isn't cast aside super quickly just because they've arrived on earth now. Even if we didn't get to see it form, there is some history and care there so I don't want that to be dismissed so easily.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

^^^ agree

Relationships being tossed aside so easily like it was nothing annoys me. I really hope this one survives and isn't a victim of fan service. I've already seen nasty things said about Echo which makes me hope even more that even if they have trouble at first they'll work through it and persevere.

That'd be the best victory for them to be on the ground, make it past the Octavia stuff and stay a strong couple.
Old 05-14-2018, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenshay (View Post)
Hey guys, are scenes from the season 5 trailer considered a spoiler?
Everyone has watched the trailer Shay ... so trailer scenes/discussions don't need to be under spoiler tags

But what Bob says about the Bellamy/Echo/Octavia relationship needs to be under tags ...

Spoiler:
Old 05-14-2018, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Correct, what Sonja said - the trailer is an offical release and therefore not considered a spoiler. Same with the episode promos.

Old 05-14-2018, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

I hope Octavia has evolved enough to come to an understanding. They've all made questionable choices and even considered the thought of sacrificing one of the group for the greater good if that makes any sense it's late and I'm running low on sleep.

But the Octavia we've seen this season is cruel and sometimes unreasonable but I hope she's grown enough to try and accept Becho if it makes her brother happy.

The reaction to Becho on some from social media has been really nasty and spiteful but I won't dwell on that here.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
But the Octavia we've seen this season is cruel and sometimes unreasonable but I hope she's grown enough to try and accept Becho if it makes her brother happy.
I'm not sure if Octavia is grown enough, but there's still hope

Quote:
The reaction to Becho on some from social media has been really nasty and spiteful but I won't dwell on that here.
Thanks Mark ... it's better if I know nothing about all these nasty and spiteful comments
Why can't the fans be happy for Bellamy, that he has found some love in the last 6 years
It's obvious how much Echo cares about him. And Bellamy deserves it to have someone at his side who supports him in everything he does

Quote:
Cool. So I was rewatching the trailer and at one point Bellamy is fighting Octavia and he says "we all have things to answer for". I think that might be about Echo.
I thought the same Shay ... maybe Bellamy wants to show Octavia that not only Echo did worse things in the past ... Octavia and even Bellamy did worse things too

Last edited by sonny1; 05-16-2018 at 11:42 AM