Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2018, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the Becho support girls

Sorry Lisa, maybe I had the wrong impression about the posts in the episode thread

It was really a sweet scene ... and it annoys me when some other posters write that the scene has disgusted them or something like that

I mean, for me it's more important to see Bellamy happy and in love with someone
I don't want that Bellamy is sad and depressed for six years because he thinks Clarke is dead
that would not correspond to his character IMO

I wanted to watch a new Bellarke vid from my favorite vidder today ... I had to stop watching the vid ... it felt so wrong since I knew that Bellamy is in love with Echo

Old 04-26-2018, 06:19 PM
Supreme Fan

I think the scene was sweet because he starts out comforting her, but then Echo starts to reassure him about Octavia. They can both see that the other one needs that comfort

Also, Tasya and Bob have always had really great on screen chemistry

Sonja, I understand how you feel. Echo has never been the most well liked character and I think a lot of fans are just very passionate about their favorite ships and characters. But we have this thread to focus on the things we like about this relationship
Old 04-27-2018, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

I like their relationship but my sense of joy falls when I see people think that if he can't be with Clarke he needs to be miserable
Old 04-27-2018, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Or, people thinking Clarke can never be with anyone else again. It goes both ways.

Becho is complicated one because of Echo's history and everything she has done that has negatively affected Bellamy and his life. That said, we haven't seen the relationship progress nor how they eventually overcame obstacles to become romantic. I'd like to see how that played out But I don't know if we'll get flashbacks!

Old 04-27-2018, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for your words Marie

Quote:
Becho is complicated one because of Echo's history and everything she has done that has negatively affected Bellamy and his life. That said, we haven't seen the relationship progress nor how they eventually overcame obstacles to become romantic. I'd like to see how that played out But I don't know if we'll get flashbacks!
I mean, it's so obviously that Echo is not the same person anymore like she was six years ago and Bellamy screwed with a lot of his past actions too ... but almost everyone has forgiven him, because he's Bellamy ... Echo deserves some forgiveness too IMO

I doubt that we get the chance to see how Bellamy and Echo have become a romantic thing ... I think they do it Gina like again ... But don't kill Echo Jason! I just started to like her!

Quote:
I like their relationship but my sense of joy falls when I see all of "those people" that would rather be miserable if he can't be with Clarke, how dare he be with anyone else!
Thank god there are a few open minded people like us here Mark
And I have the luck that I don't care about if my opinion might be popular here or not ... I'm just saying what I think

... I would not be so sure about that Bellamy
Old 04-27-2018, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Bellamy is going to have his hands full

Octavia isn't right in the head at the moment as it is and his GF tried to kill her
Old 04-28-2018, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Bellamy is going to have his hands full

Octavia isn't right in the head at the moment as it is and his GF tried to kill her
You're right Mark ... I guess that rough times will come for the Bellamy/Echo/Octavia relationship

But Bellamy has still trust in Octavia's forgiveness skills ...

Gosh, I love the fourth pic! ... Have we ever seen Bellamy smiling like that?
Old 04-28-2018, 08:12 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I don't have as much faith as Bellamy in Octavia's willingness to forgive. But it will definitely be interesting to see what the dynamic between those three is like once everyone I reunited
Old 05-05-2018, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Hi ravenshay!

Welcome to the board and to the Becho Thread ... I'm Sonja

It's good to have more Becho supporters here

Do you want to be added to the supporters list at the thread opening post?
Old 05-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi ravenshay Welcome to the board and the thread! I'm Marie

Glad that you're enjoying them together
Old 05-06-2018, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenshay (View Post)
Thanks you guys, I'm Shay!

Yes, you can add me to the list Sonja.
I can't add you, because I didn't open the thread ... but I ask our mods Sarah and Lisa if they can add you to the supporters list

Did you watch the show live from the beginning, or did you binge watch the seasons like so many others here did?

When did you start liking Bellamy and Echo together?

Last edited by sonny1; 05-06-2018 at 03:38 PM
Old 05-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome! I'll add you

Old 05-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Looking back there were definitely signs between those two, maybe just to me
Old 05-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Looking back there were definitely signs between those two, maybe just to me
It was definitely not just you. I expected it to eventually happen ever since that one scene in Mt. Weather in S2 where they killed a man together in their underwear. It was kinda hot... in a dark way. And for sure when they had all of those scenes together in S4, it was obvious they'd get together. They've always had a lot of chemistry.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
It was definitely not just you. I expected it to eventually happen ever since that one scene in Mt. Weather in S2 where they killed a man together in their underwear. It was kinda hot... in a dark way. And for sure when they had all of those scenes together in S4, it was obvious they'd get together. They've always had a lot of chemistry.
Good Yeah mt weather was the start of it all and I could never diffuse out if that scene was suppose to be dark or comedic, I was laughing the whole time yeah, S4 definitely hit us over the head with it a few times

I just hope they don't take the cheap route and make them have problems and then break up once they get to the ground