Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2014, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

^ Yeah and that annoys me. I could see her an Bellamy being friends - in a totally platonic way. And I do hope they explore the Raven/Jasper friendship more. Somehow I don't see her and Clarke being best buddies tho.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

I don't know if I could see Bellamy and Raven being friends. I think they might learn to tolerate one another but I don't know if see them ever being friends. They're both a little too fiery.

I'm actually hoping that Raven and Jasper get closer, whether that's just as friends or more, I don't really care. I agree with you guys she needs more than Finn so I was happy when Jasper told her that they all have each other now. I kind of think a Raven/Jasper/Monty friendship would be awesome. Jasper and Monty could help her to loosen up a bit.

Raven doesn't really strike me as the kind of girl who has a lot of girlfriends so I don't know if I ever see her being close with either Clarke or Octavia. Not to say that she won't be friendly with them but she just seems more like a guy's girl.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-18-2014, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They're both a little too fiery.
That's true but I think that would also allow Raven to see his perspective because she is emotional like him. That's why she easily went along with him and Jasper to the bridge. But right now her loyalty to Finn is in the way of that. Since Finn and Bellamy have tension she's not going to go out of her way to connect to Bellamy in any way.

Quote:
Raven doesn't really strike me as the kind of girl who has a lot of girlfriends so I don't know if I ever see her being close with either Clarke or Octavia. Not to say that she won't be friendly with them but she just seems more like a guy's girl.
Agreed. And that's why I could totally see her hanging out with Jasper and Monty like you said. It would nice if she and Jasper could be friends and then it naturally evolved into more.
Old 05-21-2014, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I see Raven as a tom boy, who would hang out with boys rather than girls Can you imagine Raven in a dress?
Old 05-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

I Am Become Death was a great episode for Raven. I'm really starting to like her. She handled the Finn/Clarke situation better than I thought. It broke my heart when she gave the necklace back to Finn. I wish that he could see he had a great girl the whole time but they've been together so long I'm sure it wasn't the kind of love that Finn wants him. She deserves someone who will love her for her.

I also admire the way that Raven takes on dangerous situations if they will help other people. She's not completely selfless but she does want to do what she can to help everyone.

Also I do love seeing Raven make all her little mechanical creations.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

I think Raven's character will get a lot better now that she has broken up with Finn. I always like her more when she has scenes with other people like Abby or Jasper.

I don't want her to get involved with someone else so soon but I love the idea of a Jasper/Raven/Monty friendship
Old 05-22-2014, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

yes Jasper/Raven/Morty friendship needs to happen. They do seem to hanging out a little. I don't think that Raven would even want to jump into a new relationship so soon. It wasn't an easy thing for her to let Finn go. But since she's a bit alone now she could use some good friends like Jasper and Morty.
Old 05-24-2014, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd totally get down with that friendship.
Old 05-24-2014, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-25-2014, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

add me as well

she was very badass in the last episode
very glad she dumped her awful boyfriend
Old 05-25-2014, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I wanna see more of her and Abby's friendship if the adults ever make it to earth. I'd also like to see more of her being buddies with Jasper as well.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

I dont want her in scenes with Finn related, it makes her look so stupid
Old 05-26-2014, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well she'll prob always have scenes with Finn, but I'd still like a friendship between them if that's possible.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

princess