Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Supreme Fan

It will be very interesting to see how Murphy and Emori have changed after the time jump, both as individuals and as a couple
Old 06-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Emori really has a unique opportunity here to sort of . . . be a part of a family, perhaps? To be wanted, needed, and truly included for the first time with a group of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1marie (View Post)
It will be very interesting to see how Murphy and Emori have changed after the time jump, both as individuals and as a couple
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I realize it's one of the things that is intriguing me most about season five.
ICON
Old 06-06-2017, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Aylie, I'm Paula

Quote:
So I don't think her wanting to share oxygen or wait for Clarke are really huge character developments, just hints that some of her better qualities may start to shine through more
I agree with this Marie
Old 06-06-2017, 03:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Paula, Sarah and everyone else

Quote:
Yes, this would be interesting indeed! I hope it's not too drastic to the point I don't recognise them but I'm quite intrigued because I don't really know what to expect. If they're no longer together, which is highly possible because 6 six years is a long time (although they could be together when S5 starts and mention that they broke up sometime during the 6 years), I would like to see them have individual stories. Especially Murphy, some people are hoping he ends up with Raven next season but I think it would be nice to see him single and have a story that doesn't involve being with someone else romantically. Same with Emori, when they eventually return to the ground (which I'm sure they will) it would be good to see how she feels being back in a place that rejected her. If she's developed friendships with the other people on the ring other than Murphy it would be nice to see her talk to and be supported by them.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sRocket335 (View Post)
Yes, this would be interesting indeed! I hope it's not too drastic to the point I don't recognise them but I'm quite intrigued because I don't really know what to expect. If they're no longer together, which is highly possible because 6 six years is a long time (although they could be together when S5 starts and mention that they broke up sometime during the 6 years), I would like to see them have individual stories. Especially Murphy, some people are hoping he ends up with Raven next season but I think it would be nice to see him single and have a story that doesn't involve being with someone else romantically. Same with Emori, when they eventually return to the ground (which I'm sure they will) it would be good to see how she feels being back in a place that rejected her. If she's developed friendships with the other people on the ring other than Murphy it would be nice to see her talk to and be supported by them.
Yeah, everyone just assumes they'll still be together, like you said, but six years is definitely a long time. Who knows what has happened?

I really hope to see her develop friendships. I would love to see her and Raven become close, because they're both so smart. Emori is just more street smart whereas Raven is analytical.

And yes, I wonder if she will even WANT to return to the ground, honestly. Like you said, the ground rejected her.
ICON
Old 06-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If they're no longer together, which is highly possible because 6 six years is a long time (although they could be together when S5 starts and mention that they broke up sometime during the 6 years), I would like to see them have individual stories. Especially Murphy, some people are hoping he ends up with Raven next season but I think it would be nice to see him single and have a story that doesn't involve being with someone else romantically. Same with Emori, when they eventually return to the ground (which I'm sure they will) it would be good to see how she feels being back in a place that rejected her. If she's developed friendships with the other people on the ring other than Murphy it would be nice to see her talk to and be supported by them.
I'd love to see that too. I never thought that Emori would have such a central role, going into season 4 but certainly, she'll have a pivotal role in season 5. And it'll be interesting to see if they remain together and if they don't, I'd also like to see Murphy single for a bit even if I do love what being in a relationship has done for his character.

How ironic would it be if Emori ends up being the biggest space fan of them all? The Ground wasn't nice to her, I agree, so maybe she'd end up liking living in space a lot more.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
I'd love to see that too. I never thought that Emori would have such a central role, going into season 4 but certainly, she'll have a pivotal role in season 5. And it'll be interesting to see if they remain together and if they don't, I'd also like to see Murphy single for a bit even if I do love what being in a relationship has done for his character.

How ironic would it be if Emori ends up being the biggest space fan of them all? The Ground wasn't nice to her, I agree, so maybe she'd end up liking living in space a lot more.
Same, I thought Emori would just be...there and not have anything to offer other than be Murphy's girlfriend lol. I was surprised when they actually gave us a little bit about her PST and touched in her trust and abandonment issues.

I also agree that I love what being in a relationship has done for Murphy and would prefer for him to still be with Emori in season but also trying to prepare myself if they're not lol.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I, too, think that Emori might end up being the biggest "space fan" of them all.

Not that I want them to break up, but a good thing that could come of it, if they do or if they have in 6 years, is that it would give Murphy an opportunity to show that he can be a decently good guy without Emori. Because I think there would be a lot of people (including himself) that might doubt that that is possible.
ICON
Old 06-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Not that I want them to break up, but a good thing that could come of it, if they do or if they have in 6 years, is that it would give Murphy an opportunity to show that he can be a decently good guy without Emori.
That's a really good point April. I think we could get a lot of interesting story lines from both Murphy and Emori regardless of what happens in their relationship in season 5.

I think Memori might be becoming my favorite couple on the show. I honestly don't even know how it happened
Old 06-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1marie (View Post)
That's a really good point April. I think we could get a lot of interesting story lines from both Murphy and Emori regardless of what happens in their relationship in season 5.

I think Memori might be becoming my favorite couple on the show. I honestly don't even know how it happened
I also think that's a good point. I'm excited to know what'll happen with these two whether they're in a relationship or not.

Agree on Memori becoming my favourite couple. It was so unexpected. I think this season was really good for them as a couple.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Agree on Memori becoming my favourite couple. It was so unexpected. I think this season was really good for them as a couple.
They're so sneaky I didn't notice them sneaking into my heart

Sorry, couldn't help the cheesy joke
Old 06-06-2017, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Not that I want them to break up, but a good thing that could come of it, if they do or if they have in 6 years, is that it would give Murphy an opportunity to show that he can be a decently good guy without Emori. Because I think there would be a lot of people (including himself) that might doubt that that is possible.
That's a good point ... I admit that I'm probably one of those people and certainly, even if they remain together or not, I think that Emori has undoubtedly left her mark on Murphy in a positive manner.

I love that cheesy joke, Marie.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wouldn't it be nice though, if they were still together and super close? Such a rare occurrence on this show

Old 06-07-2017, 03:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Wouldn't it be nice though, if they were still together and super close? Such a rare occurrence on this show
Oh definitely

Quote:
They're so sneaky I didn't notice them sneaking into my heart
I love this quote too the sneakiness sums them up so well.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

April, I love that point you made!
Now I'm torn on whether I want them together or to break up