Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2015, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh ok, I have an iPhone 6 too and didn't even know you could do that When I REALLY needed this option was 3 years ago, but I had a Samsung Galaxy S3 (hate that phone)...so I had to change my number I'm still pissed about that.

I can't stand smells on people - there's a girl that sits over there that constantly smells like BO, and like, nothing is done about it. I feel like at some point when it's that bad, HR should get involved? Like my friend who works a few floors above me, there's a guy that farts all day long. I keep saying to her DO something about it, but noooo. I mean he sits there dropping silent ones and poisoning everyone, it's disgusting!

Old 09-03-2015, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

to continue the conversation we had with Lisa... so you never met Megan? But aw that's great that you used to ride where they filmed AOGG it would have been strange if you never heard about her or AOGG as Canadian so I just had to ask

Yes, Adelaide and her.. ex? The actor who played in Reign too? I think she's still with him.. Sean Teale
Old 09-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
I can't stand smells on people - there's a girl that sits over there that constantly smells like BO, and like, nothing is done about it. I feel like at some point when it's that bad, HR should get involved? Like my friend who works a few floors above me, there's a guy that farts all day long. I keep saying to her DO something about it, but noooo. I mean he sits there dropping silent ones and poisoning everyone, it's disgusting!
Okay delurking for a bit because I have to comment on this since it's my pet peeve and all. Okay the farting person is vile, how can he continuously poison the office air like that?? Eugh. Your friend should totally drop a note to HR complaining about that.

I'm 100% certain there's someone with extreme BO on my floor because I wandered into the washroom a few times and the BO just hit me in the face and OMG so terrible.

And I swear people on my floor lack basic common sense/manners because they dump their gross food bits down the sink and of course it clogs up and then people dump their cocoa remnants into the clogged sink and it's super gross and starts smelling. People are so gross.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-03-2015, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ they do that here too, Sarah Sometimes it looks like someone puked in the bathroom sink. I have to walk farther to go to the bigger washroom, because it looks like less of a war-zone in that one. In the small one I'll find TP on the floor, big thick hairs in the sink (various varieties and sizes), mystery chunks. The other day someone had clearly wiped a booger on the stall wall. I MEAN GO AWAY.

And then the smells at lunchtime, I wish I didn't sit right in the direction of smell-travel from the kitchen door

Issi - oh yes I feel like every Canadian must know who Megan is! I've known of her since I was a kid. I would slap anyone here who doesn't know of her

And yes it was that guy, Sean Teale.

Old 09-03-2015, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

OK OMG that actually sounds even worse than what I encounter on a daily basis. The bathroom reeks by lunchtime so people's perception of hygiene is obviously warped ... but at least I don't find icky stuff like what you mentioned. These people need serious hygiene/common sense lessons. And BOOGERS EUGH. I don't get the concept of people treating the office like crap when they obviously wouldn't do something like that at home.

And it doesn't happen on my floor but on other levels, people leave food in the common fridge and once they bought a cake for someone's birthday and someone literally stuffed their gross hand into the cake to get a bite and left it as it was. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE?

I feel like you meet a celeb like once a month Lisa. No fair.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-03-2015, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Issi - oh yes I feel like every Canadian must know who Megan is! I've known of her since I was a kid. I would slap anyone here who doesn't know of her

And yes it was that guy, Sean Teale.
I would do that to everyone here in Austria who doesn't know about her because they aired AOGG a few times here on TV and they're airing it now too, saw it few days ago on TV so I feel you, it's a shame not to knwo her as a Canadian

What I wanted to say, you live in a wonderful city, it's one of my biggest dreams to visit it one day and maybe meet her too hopefully it will come true soon
Old 09-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes you must visit, Issi! I'm lucky to live here in terms of celeb stuff, because most other Canadian cities get ignored. I mean Toronto is the main city that bands go to for concerts, so I luck out there too. And we have the film festival in a few days, talk about celebs galore!

Sarah wtf! You reminded me of a few months back when some idiot spilled their entire coke on the floor and left the lid on top of the puddle, and just threw one paper towel on top (like, good job). I left the nastiest note on the fridge because I was so mad I'm sure they ignored it though.

Also I will have limited internet access this weekend cause I'll be in the middle of the woods, but I will try and post from my phone. FYI

Old 09-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Ok, the stories of your offices are making me think mine isn't too bad. Which it really isn't, hygiene wise. I just have the one coworker whose body wash or lotion makes me gag. Our office is small - like there's about 10 of us. And so few even take lunch in the office. Our kitchen area is a joke really.

But people around here are idiots in other ways. And, as my supervisor says, makes she and I stabby. I have to send out a lot of emails thoughout the day on behalf of my coworkers. For a while there I was getting SO many mailer daemons. Was driving me nuts! I keep telling these people to verify, but do they? Hardly. Like this one, she had me sending it to the domain txftate.edu. Seemed odd to me, but I sent it as she had written it down. I got a mailer daemon. So she called the guy back to verify the email. She gave it back to me but with the same domain. So I tried again and the same result - mailer daemon. Finally, she managed to get that it's txstate.edu. As in the school Texas State University. She tells me how difficult 'f' and 's' can be to differentiate over the phone. She's right, those are difficult and so one must VERIFY. She said she did. I asked if she did with "f as in frank or s as in sam" or some such like it. She hadn't done that but had simply repeated the letters several times. That doesn't do any good when you've already acknowledged the two letters sound the same! So I told her she needs to verify with "f as in frank or s as in sam." That was met with a blank stare. Besides, with the domain ending in edu stands to reason it's a school. And TX state makes a whole lot more sense than TX ftate! Use your brain! Oh, she makes me stabby! (This is the woman whose smell bugs me, btw)

Okay, rant over. I'm just loosing patience with stupid people.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kenni that is so hilarious and so aggravating It sounds exactly like people I have to deal with here.

I mean today I was verifying transactions, and clearly the guy that set it up was too lazy to ask the instructor (instructee?) what they were trying to say. Instead of 'to' he wrote 'fr'. And another word I couldn't even decipher, but he clearly guessed and just put 'jad.' I mean last time I checked, 'jad' wasn't a word used in the English language. Do people just lack even 0.01% of common sense?

Old 09-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes you must visit, Issi! I'm lucky to live here in terms of celeb stuff, because most other Canadian cities get ignored. I mean Toronto is the main city that bands go to for concerts, so I luck out there too. And we have the film festival in a few days, talk about celebs galore!

Sarah wtf! You reminded me of a few months back when some idiot spilled their entire coke on the floor and left the lid on top of the puddle, and just threw one paper towel on top (like, good job). I left the nastiest note on the fridge because I was so mad I'm sure they ignored it though.

Also I will have limited internet access this weekend cause I'll be in the middle of the woods, but I will try and post from my phone. FYI
Just the fact that you have Megan Follows is enough reason for me to want to visit the city! I love her to death! I will for sure visit it soon ^^
Old 09-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well if you do, let us know what you think

Did everyone have a good weekend??

Old 09-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

My weekend was great. I'm down in FL visiting my family and enjoying the sun, ocean and pool while for one last time this summer. How was your weekend?

And OMG, reading all of your smelly work horror stories. Thank God that I don't have any crazy and rude people that work near me. The only smell that I usually get is someone's lunch but that smells good more often than not. I think my group maybe is the office horror story b/c we're so loud sometimes when we're joking around that we've been asked to keep it down.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My weekend was good, I spent it in a trailer in the middle of the woods It was crazy hot though, my God. Today was equally disgusting, with the humidex it was like...the equivalent of 97 degress F I think?? SO GROSS

So...I bought a coat. It seemed to make sense at the time. I LOVE MY NEW COAT. I can't afford my new coat. So I came home and realising I couldn't afford my new coat, I bought some new shoes online too.

Somebody slap me!

Old 09-09-2015, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome back guys.

Yeah I have a lot of work horror stories unfortunately from terrible co-workers who I swear have peas in place of actual brains (no kidding, I'm serious) and hygiene issues.

Ooh I love coats Lisa (we can't wear them here though, damn tropical weather ).

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-09-2015, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love work horror stories, I find them therapeutic

Oh Sarah is it hot all year round?? I don't think I could handle that

I love my coats