Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, the farthest I've been is Kentucky. And I went to Indianapolis once. And that's it for me and my U.S. travels I went for very specific reasons for only about 3 days each trip, then it was back to Canada!

Old 05-13-2015, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

I had In-and-Out when I lived in TX. There was actually one across the highway from my office. I'm not the biggest fan of their fries, tbh. But I LOVE the burger and I'm not much of a burger person.

I've never heard of Wahlburger, Lisa. When I first read your post I thought you said Whattaburger and I was like "Hey! I've eaten there" but then I realized that wasn't what you typed at all.

So I was in South Florida for the last two days for a business meeting and I haven't had Chick-fil-A in a long time and b/c I had to have my Chick-fil-A fix I nearly missed my flight back to NY. I was cursing in the car when I was stuck in traffic headed back to Miami that Chick-fil-A is not worth missing my flight. Luckily I didn't miss it so it was totally worth it.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-14-2015, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We don't have those here either! We have nothing here, dammit!!

Amy Wahlburgers is the burger chain opened by the Wahlberg brothers They even had a reality show and everything, which I didn't feel like watching.

Old 05-15-2015, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We don't have an In & Out We do have Chick-fil-A and I can say the only thing that I really love about that restaurant are the fries. We have Subway, Dairy Queen, McDonalds, Burger King, Checkers, KFC, Sonic, Taco Bell, Raising Canes. I mainly go to Sonic, and Taco Bell.

We had Whataburger, but I think it's closed now.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We have Subway, DQ, McDonald's, Harvey's, Burger King, KFC, Taco Bell...no Sonic or Checkers, no In 'n Out. Hmm what else don't we have! No Whataburger either.

And happy weekend. I mean, happy long-weekend!

Old 05-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG I can't even think about food right now. I just got back from a 45 minute exercise routine with my sister and her friend. I'm having mixed feelings. I don't if I need to pass out or throw up. Maybe both.

My key board keeps sticking the letters when I type It's frustrating.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

^Ugh, I hate when my keyboard does that Josie. It's happened to me at work a couple of times b/c I've spilled a little water on my keyboard. Who knew that water could make your keys stick?

I should be doing a 45 minute workout Josie. I felt like doing absolutely nothing today after the week I had so I just vegged out in my apartment all day long. Then ate pizza...
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-17-2015, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like I should push myself into working out, but I'm so sore from yesterday. I ran a mile, and walked a mile and a half. My legs feel like they will break off my body. (
Old 05-17-2015, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

omg, I should be working out so bad. But I'm so sore from my first softball game on Thursday Plus I'm hungover.

And you reminded me that I've paid for like, five pilates classes but I haven't bothered going yet I shouldn't waste that money!

Old 05-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I would love to run on a treadmill but I don't like to work out with a crowd. My local gym has a lot of members.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like to either, I feel way too self conscious. I'm ok with a couple people in the room, but that's it. I know that's why I haven't gone to the pilates class yet, because my intro class was private and the girl mentioned that the group lessons can get "really busy"...and I'm like oh....plus girls in Toronto are really full of themselves and now I have to psych myself up to walk in there and be ok with bending around on the floor in weird angles with a bunch of strangers

Old 05-17-2015, 06:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I once fell off a treadmill...at a gym with people watching. Luckily, my roommate was on the treadmill next to me and turned the speed down while I clung to the bar for dear life. Evidently I'm incapable of running straight. Or walking straight for that matter. When I was in high school a D.A.R.E. officer came to our health class and had us wear these special goggles that supposedly simulate being drunk. I fell over within seconds of putting those things on. And then even after taking them off I was still wobbly and barely made it back to my desk without incident. She warned me that I would probably have problems being hungover. Thank goodness I don't drink as I've heard multiple other times in my life people thinking I'm drunk when I'm actually sober.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg :kenni: You sound kind of like me. Last month I was on the treadmill, when my bf (who was hammering away at the bicycle behind me) insisted on calling my name over and over and over until I finally was like "WHAT!" anyway my ipod flew off and then I tried to jump on the side bars but went flying with my ipod

Old 05-17-2015, 09:08 PM
Passionate Fan

I had a friend in college who claimed one doesn't fall off a treadmill. Rather you fall on the treadmill then shoot off. She once had a guy on a treadmill next to her up the speed on her while she wasn't looking. She fell down, doing the splits, shot off the back right as someone was walking behind and took him down with her. Further evidence that one just shouldn't exercise in public.

Part of me wants a treadmill. It's going to be getting really hot in Phoenix soon, and I definitely won't want to be running outside. But then I don't really like running anyway, and my brother, the podiatrist, says running actually isn't good for you feet. So I'm thinking I should ride my bike more. Problem is it has a flat tire. One of these days I'll finally borrow my brother's pump so I can fix that problem. Like in September most likely.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think using an elliptical is better, right?? Cause you still get that full-body workout, without the strain on your feet and knees?

I hate that machine though, it's so boring I could just barf. Ugh exercising is so boring Wah wah wah

ETA I just noticed in my last post above, I wrote :kenni:...what was that about? Was I trying to turn your name into a smilie?