Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

That is DEFINITELY the reason why b/c I'm so not tumblr famous. I can't make art or anything awesome. I'm just super good at fangirling over my ships.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh same here. I used to do icons but nothing fantastic so I don't even bother anymore, I'll leave it to the actually talented people. Arts/GIFs ... forget about it. That's on a whole different level especially when you see what people can do on Tumblr.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

21k WHOA AMY

That's like legendary status For me the most was like...not even 100 haha, now that I think back on it. And I was like "wow so cool so popular"

Old 05-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It sucks that you're sick, Josie. Are you feeling any better?
I feel a little better from the bug I had.

I've been at a Single Mother's Day Conference. I was there to help out. I got suckered into it. I gave massages. Now I my hands and arms hurt. I haven't given massages in a long time.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope all the Mother's are having a wonderful day.
Your job is the hardest of them all. You are appreciated.
You are a blessing.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Josie I'm glad you're feeling a bit better!

And Happy Mother's Day!

Someone sprayed cologne in the hallway outside, for some bizarre reason..now my entire condo smells like it

Old 05-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If it's really strong, musty cologne, I feel for you. That stuff lingers. I had an older man come to my hospital today, and he smelled so good. I was tempted to comment on it, but I didn't want to make it weird. He could be my grandfather.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's funny how scents (good cologne) can make you feel a certain way

I should not be on here, and should really go to bed. I need to go grocery shopping and have no time this week

McDonald's for lunch it is!!

Old 05-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasn't tempted to jump the man but it was a really good smell. It's rare in a hospital setting.

McDonald's has been disappointing lately. We got food there last night. I will never eat their chicken, and their hamburgers are really sloppy. My fries that I got last night were old, and cold. The fries were always my favorite. I prefer Sonic.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We don't have nearly as many fast food places here as the states, or even not as many varieties of restaurants. We got our first Carls Jr a few weeks ago

I wish we had In and Out, that one seems popular?

Old 05-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Passionate Fan

The day In and Out opens in Toronto my cousin may very well...I'm not sure what. But it won't be pretty. She near had a conniption when they opened locations in Utah. She's from California and feels strongly that In and Out should stay in California. Because they are all about FRESH ingredients. And in her opinion you just can't get those fresh ingredients where it snows. She seems to be okay with In and Out being in Arizona. But I think that's more that she recognizes it's pointless to fight it.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's funny. Does she think there are no farms or produce or cattle in Canada?? Obviously things like avocados would get imported. And pineapple. Haha.

Well the day it arrives here (if that ever happens), I assure you I'll be in line

We got a Wahlburgers last year, but I haven't gone because it's like $17 for a burger and I'm like....sure buddies.

Old 05-13-2015, 07:29 AM
Passionate Fan

I really have no idea what she does or does not know about Canada. I'd like to think she knows that much, but can't be sure. The girl has almost exclusively lived in the western United States and cannot even comprehend the vast nothingness that is the plains of Kansas, Nebraska, etc. Countless people have told her about it and yet it continues to baffle her. What's really funny to me about that is that she's actually fairly well traveled outside of the US.

I think it's more one of those things in which in her mind In and Out belongs to California, you know? She just gets irked as it spreads further out and California's claim to it diminishes. For so long you could only get In and Out in California...and then Las Vegas. They've expanded quite a bit in the last decade. I was actually just at their website and discovered they opened locations in Texas a few years ago. Made me laugh a bit. So they're in California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Texas. Poor New Mexico got the shaft.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess I could see how she feels that way I get really possessive over things too

I just haven't been able to get to California yet, but when I do I'll be sure to eat there!

You guys have so many other random restaurants...I could list them all because I see commercials for them on TV all the time. Almost none of them are here. I wish some of them were.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Used to be whenever we'd go back to California to visit we had to get In and Out. Now that it's just down the street I'm like...meh. I think I've had it once or twice in the last three years. The other night we took my mother to Black Angus for dinner for Mother's Day. We got there and the wait was 80-90 minutes. One of my brothers was like, "So...In and Out?"

You really need to get to California. Mostly for Disneyland. But definitely get In and Out while there. And probably some other stuff.