Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2014, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are parts that I would love to see again, but I'm not gonna sit through it again until the DVD comes out.

Any other new movies coming out that you're looking forward to? I really wanna see these, "Into the Woods", "The Hobbit, the Battle of Five Armies", "Annie", and "The Boy Next Door".

These come out a little later, "Pitch Perfect 2", "Jurassic World", "Jupiter Ascending", "Furious 7", "Fallen", and "The Scorch Trials".

Suspenseful

The New Jurassic World looks so good.

Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-26-2014, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The trailer for Into the Woods intrigued me - but the other trailers they showed before MJ were super garbage looking

I'm definitely seeing Pitch Perfect 2, I really liked the first one. I haven't seen the first two Hobbits (this is the third, right??) so I should get on that - especially because I loved the LoTR movies. I've been really slacking though, the last movie I saw in theatres before MJ was Anchorman 2 :S lol That was not so good.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

I went to watch MJ part one last friday, but it wasn't so entertaining for me. I read the books and the first part was long and heavy, but I actually liked it. The thing is, after watching a great and wonderful movie named THG - Catching Fire, it's not easy to have the same impression with a book which was very descriptive and not too emotional (except for the last chapters). However, the movie couldn't have been made better because it was very loyal to the book and enough emotional. I wasn't expecting more of it because I knew how the book was written and it didn't have all the whole "action" stuff like 1rst and 2nd movie.
Although, to be honest, the meeting between Katniss and Peeta was very well perfomed, so much tension!

I just saw the trailers of Jurassic World (saw it for first time today), The Hobbit and the one of Jupiter Ascending, but I haven't heard about those movies (and that's why I doubt I'll have the opportunity to watch them). I'm waiting for Furious 7, though.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
You know, my only complaint about the movies is that I don't feel chemistry between Peeta and Katniss AT ALL. And I would probably get burned somewhere else for saying that, and I'm really trying to like JLaw and Josh together like that, but it's not working for me.
Really? I guess chemistry is subjective. I've felt their chemistry since the first movie but CF just took it to a whole other level to me. I've never really gotten the "siblings" vibe from Josh and Jen especially when I see BTS moments like this...

x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
I liked the first movie, really liked the second, and loved MJ part 1. The Hanging Tree was stuck in my head until yesterday!
I had parts of The Hanging Tree stuck in my head after I saw the movie on Sunday so I ended up just buying the song on Monday. I love it. It's up to #2 on the iTunes chart.

Josie, I really want to see The Boy Next Door. It's kind of Fatal Attraction-esque which I like. And I hadn't seen the trailer for Jurassic World until you posted the video and I'm so excited! I LOVED Jurassic Park as a kid. I was expecting those Velociraptors at the end to try to kill him but it looks like they're running right past him.

I've always hated Annie for some reason and I was fully expecting that I would also think that the new Annie would be just as obnoxious but it actually looks really good. I'd probably go see it in theaters. I'm definitely going to see The Hobbit with my family when we're all together for Christmas. I'm kind of sad that whole franchise is coming to an end.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 11-27-2014, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
Really? I guess chemistry is subjective. I've felt their chemistry since the first movie but CF just took it to a whole other level to me. I've never really gotten the "siblings" vibe from Josh and Jen especially when I see BTS moments like this...

I had parts of The Hanging Tree stuck in my head after I saw the movie on Sunday so I ended up just buying the song on Monday. I love it. It's up to #2 on the iTunes chart.

Yeah I just can't get into them as those characters TOGETHER, but like I said above I'm going with it anyway, if that makes any sense? I think they are cute together in the movie but that's it. That said, I'm a huge Peeta/Katniss stan lol.

And I may or may not have listened to it like 10 times in a row on youtube the other night....when it turned from Katniss singing into many people singing, I was a bit like
Old 11-27-2014, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG that 3rd gif They are nuts. I'm glad they're really close and are able to joke around on set. It makes the whole experience more pleasant.

Quote:
And I hadn't seen the trailer for Jurassic World until you posted the video and I'm so excited! I LOVED Jurassic Park as a kid. I was expecting those Velociraptors at the end to try to kill him but it looks like they're running right past him.
I have watched this trailer over and over and I get excited everytime. I'm just so ready. Chris Pratt is a yummy human being. After he got fit for his role in Guardians of the Galaxy I really didn't pay him any mind, but WOW! The guy is nice looking. The end of the trailer was kind of scary. I did think the dinosaur were going to yank him off that bike. If I'm not mistaken, they were the bad kind of dinosaurs in the original film.

This Annie looks decent and the songs don't sound so generic. They're more our time now. I think they'll put their own spin on the tale, but like all the remakes the storyline remains the same. I think Miss Hanagan may be a little different in this film. Cameron Diaz seems genuinely nice in the previews. Maybe they are just showing the good parts.

Furious 7 trailer is out and it looks good. I'm just so sad because 2 of Paul's brother had to step into his part at times.

The "Cinderella" 2015 trailer looks amazing too. I knew I was gonna be in love with it because Cinderella was one of the movies that I watched constantly as a kid. I had my favorite Princesses. Ariel was at the top, but Cinderella was 2nd. The movie looks really well done, and the cast looks perfect. 2 words Richard Madden.

If Disney would ever make The Little Mermaid I would lose my mind. RM would have been a perfect Eric too.
Old 11-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wanted Ariel's hair SO BAD when I was kid. I had a doll that I used to just float around with in the pool for hours, cause her hair looked so pretty in the water, lol. /csb
Old 11-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always liked the Ariel look. It was my favorite, because she was so different. I just cut my really long hair short and it doesn't have the same Ariel look as it used too. My hair dresser had me facing the mirror as she was cutting, and OMG she just kept cutting it's gonna take 2 years to get it all back.
Old 11-27-2014, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no, how long was it?? I hate my hair, it's very fine and I wish I had lustrous locks! Lol. I really want to get silver in my hair though, I think it looks so cool!
Old 11-27-2014, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was to the middle of my back. At least 4 inches below the bra line.

You want Silver, or like a white blonde?
Old 11-27-2014, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had a wonderful holiday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
OMG that 3rd gif They are nuts. I'm glad they're really close and are able to joke around on set. It makes the whole experience more pleasant.
I loved Francis Lawrence for giving us so much BTS stuff. There are some other gifs that I thought about posting where Jen and Josh are poking each other in certain "private" areas with Peeta's machete. It really is so great that they get along so well and are so close.

I'll never forget how during the CF press tour they were doing an interview where they compared themselves to the old married couple from When Harry Met Sally and they started saying the lines from the movie and talking with a New York accent.

Quote:
I have watched this trailer over and over and I get excited everytime. I'm just so ready. Chris Pratt is a yummy human being. After he got fit for his role in Guardians of the Galaxy I really didn't pay him any mind, but WOW! The guy is nice looking. The end of the trailer was kind of scary. I did think the dinosaur were going to yank him off that bike. If I'm not mistaken, they were the bad kind of dinosaurs in the original film.
Chris Pratt will always be Bright Abbott to me. He looked great in the Jurassic World trailer though. And yes, the Velociraptors were the really bad dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. They were smart and vicious hunters that were the real threat and ended up fighting the T-Rex. Since they seem to have come a long way at Jurassic World even creating a new dinosaur, I'm wondering if they've managed to do something to the Velociraptors too? It just looks so good! I can't wait.

Quote:
I think Miss Hanagan may be a little different in this film. Cameron Diaz seems genuinely nice in the previews. Maybe they are just showing the good parts.
Yeah, I thought that Cameron Diaz's character looked like she actually was kind of nice. They might've changed it up a bit so she has some redeeming qualities and might actually be likeable in the end. It wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
The "Cinderella" 2015 trailer looks amazing too. I knew I was gonna be in love with it because Cinderella was one of the movies that I watched constantly as a kid. I had my favorite Princesses. Ariel was at the top, but Cinderella was 2nd. The movie looks really well done, and the cast looks perfect. 2 words Richard Madden.
I haven't seen the trailer for Cinderella but I need to look it up. Ariel was probably my favorite Disney princess too and I always wanted that long red hair too which is probably why I had auburn hair for a number of years. I think Jasmine and Cinderella were tied for second for me.

When I saw the gif of Richard Madden I was sitting here wondering why he looked so damn familiar only to realize that he was Robb Stark. The blue eyes threw me off. And you're totally right Josie, he would've made a great Eric too.

Josie, what made you decide to cut your hair?

Silver hair? I got my first grey/silver hair when I was 20 and I've been trying to get rid of them ever since.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh believe me, I have natural silver hair too - I huge chunk on the right side of my head that I have to dye over every three weeks, plus 5 or so sprouting from the top. They've been there for at least 5+ years ugh

But if you get it done professionally, you can get a nice silver tone (it's bleached to platinum blonde and then they do a blue or purple toner or something like that...), it looks really nice. Not necessarily all over the head, but even in an ombre or balayage type effect.

Sorry for turning this into a hair post! lol
Old 11-29-2014, 01:06 AM
Master Fan

I've always said that when I have full-on grey hair that I'm going to just dye my hair blond. Easier to maintain and all that.

That actually sounds really cool especially an ombre where it would be maybe a darker grey at the roots and be whitish silver on the ends. There are days where I wish I could dye my hair pink or purple.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In my part I had one hair that was silver. I wanna say it was 4 inches long. I've never seen anything like it. It just popped up one day. Just crazy.

Quote:
Josie, what made you decide to cut your hair?
I've wanted to cut my hair for a while, but I just got so used to it being long, I would tell the hair dresser just to trim it. I would always go in there with a plan to cut, and it never happened Now I know why. It's a mess. I have naturally curly hair, and the short isn't working. My hair is thicker now, so if I did natural curls, I would have a fro. I just don't know why I did this now. It's just starting to get really cold.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f34/off-topi.../#post79106286