Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2014, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Well there is a lot of story to tell. Bellamy and Clarke still have so much to learn about each other. We have so much to learn about every character in the show. They need to interact so much more. I feel like it's just the beginning of everything

I tbh don't feel like much of anything has been fleshed out
I agree with this. There is still so much we don't know about the ground and these characters. We can know all sorts of things about their pasts but the show has to be forward looking. Just b/c they're all on the ground now doesn't mean that the story has basically been told. What have these various groups on Earth done to rebuild their world? Nothing, it seems. Can the people from the Ark be the start of that? Do they stay in the valley near Mt Weather or do they go to the ocean? So yeah, I think there's plenty of story left to tell.

I can't wait to see how both Jasper and Octavia react to the new environments that they've both been thrust into now. They're both survivors so I'm pretty sure they'll come out of this even stronger.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am hoping that they can at least have friend scenes this season. I need Jactavia scenes
Old 10-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

^I definitely think they will have that, it'll just require patience. Lots of it.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I am hoping that they can at least have friend scenes this season. I need Jactavia scenes
Me too. I hope we get some sweet friend scenes... Better than nothing..
Old 10-22-2014, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Did you guys watch the episode tonight? No mentions of each other by Jasper or Octavia but some interesting stuff going on for both of them. I'm actually kind of concerned about Jasper. I feel like his hatred for the Grounders is making him a little too willing to trust the Mountain Men even though I feel like everything they say are lies.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

I won't be able to watch tonight.

Do you think Jasper's hatred will pit him against Octavia?
Old 10-22-2014, 09:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
Did you guys watch the episode tonight? No mentions of each other by Jasper or Octavia but some interesting stuff going on for both of them. I'm actually kind of concerned about Jasper. I feel like his hatred for the Grounders is making him a little too willing to trust the Mountain Men even though I feel like everything they say are lies.
I was just going to post the same thing!

I am not buying these Mountain Men at all… Jasper is just relieved that he is able to live in peace there but I think this Maya girl is actually going to make him do things he is not supposed to do. Man…
This is looking worse for Jactavia than ever…. I am gonna cry…
Can you imagine Jasper and Octavia being rivals in the future? Nooooo!

I did like the emotional scene between Clarke and Jasper..

Last edited by tukicarreno; 10-23-2014 at 06:46 AM
Old 10-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Do you think Jasper's hatred will pit him against Octavia?
I think this might put Jasper at odds with Clarke and most of the 100. I think that he's not going to want to leave Mt Weather. He can live in safety there and eat cake and take showers and have clean clothes. He doesn't have to worry about Grounders or Reapers there. I think his PTSD will feed into this as well.

Call me crazy but I kind of like the idea of Jasper being on the opposite side. Just imagine if Octavia is part of the rescue party that goes to break the rest of the 100 out of Mt Weather and she runs into him and he tells her he can't leave with her. Can you imagine the angst? Of course they wouldn't leave Jasper behind so somebody would have to knock his ass out and carry him.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Call me crazy but I kind of like the idea of Jasper being on the opposite side. Just imagine if Octavia is part of the rescue party that goes to break the rest of the 100 out of Mt Weather and she runs into him and he tells her he can't leave with her. Can you imagine the angst? Of course they wouldn't leave Jasper behind so somebody would have to knock his ass out and carry him.
Maybe this will bring out more of Octavia's protective side for Jasper.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

I hope so! First and foremost, they are friends and I just can't see her being okay with Jasper deciding that he believes the BS that the Mountain Men are feeding him. I feel like she might be the only one that could possibly get through to him when it comes down to it.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

I just hope he can get through to her when it comes to Lincoln.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think this might put Jasper at odds with Clarke and most of the 100. I think that he's not going to want to leave Mt Weather. He can live in safety there and eat cake and take showers and have clean clothes. He doesn't have to worry about Grounders or Reapers there. I think his PTSD will feed into this as well.

see, I was kind of expecting that to be honest and I too, would not mind it totally. It would make complete sense for him to have an issue with the grounders given what happened early on in the season.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

^I just think it'd be an interesting story. I mean, Jasper is definitely drinking the Mt Weather Kool-Aid so it might be hard to convince him that they need to leave that place and some of the Mountain Men are not to be trusted.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
^I just think it'd be an interesting story. I mean, Jasper is definitely drinking the Mt Weather Kool-Aid so it might be hard to convince him that they need to leave that place and some of the Mountain Men are not to be trusted.
It really would be an interesting story to watch. Still to see Jasper and Octavia as rivals in different groups, will only distance their characters more therefore totally destroying the possibility of a Jactavia relationship and bonding… Don´t you think?
He is drinking the Mt Weather Kool Aid and she is becoming a grounder herself! Total opposites! Bit worried about that…How are they gonna go back to the friendship they once had?
Old 10-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukicarreno (View Post)
It really would be an interesting story to watch. Still to see Jasper and Octavia as rivals in different groups, will only distance their characters more therefore totally destroying the possibility of a Jactavia relationship and bonding… Don´t you think?
He is drinking the Mt Weather Kool Aid and she is bec
oming a grounder herself! Total opposites! Bit worried about that…How are they gonna go back to the friendship they once had?
maybe, maybe not. sometimes something like that brings stuff to the surface in television shows. because your frustrated and upset and everything and you might want things to have worked out some different way, etc...

sometimes it does drive a bigger wedge but it can also bring things to light and serve as a catalyst. it all depends on what the show is going for